Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Were those meals at church?
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, had two church functions Friday and Saturday.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Yes, had two church functions Friday and Saturday.
    I can always tell :) hope you had a great time!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Love going to church. Lots of fun! Don't mind when there is food there also!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Tonight's meal. I also had a bowl of cereal (golden Grahams) before my meal and a single serve chocolate lover's mug cake for dessert. All consumed within one hour.

sfaqfc5b76yt.jpg
    Stewed Chicken, rice and beans, roasted brussel sprouts
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Your food looks tasty and rewarding Tracey. Golden graham's is my favorite cereal and I've never been able to stop at a serving. Yummmmmy >:)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's official weigh day results. Today's weight 153.2

ongzp0i41sqd.png

I changed up my maintenance spreadsheet a bit and added a line reporting my average weight for the week. I figured this would be a better representation of where I stand than one day's weight.

I want to get to the lower part of my range so I still have work to do on figuring this maintenance thing out.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You have stayed in your range for a month, that is pretty awesome! Maintenance is a whole other cucumber to pickle. You are doing great!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    You're doing great, Tracey!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Today's official weigh day results. Today's weight 153.2

ongzp0i41sqd.png

I changed up my maintenance spreadsheet a bit and added a line reporting my average weight for the week. I figured this would be a better representation of where I stand than one day's weight.

I want to get to the lower part of my range so I still have work to do on figuring this maintenance thing out.

The weight is coming back down and you're still in your maintenance range so YAY :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    These were my daily weights since starting maintenance. My weight week goes from Friday to Thursday.

0x7x7jirgm41.png

This is the second week in a row that I have gone food happy following a complete fast day so I am not going to do it this week and see what happens.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Awesome steady scale readings!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Hello OMAD fam, I am so upset with myself right now. I managed to eat, eat, eat, and eat this week. I was just eating to be eating I believe and it didn't make any sense. It was like I saw food and ate it, I heard someone in my office eating, and I went and ate. I am up to 159.7 pounds this morning. Since my weight week ends today. My average weight for the week ended up being 155 pounds. 6.5 pound gain in 6 days. Let's just say I have learned my lesson and don't want to be found in this place again.

I am doing a water fast today and won't eat until our office Holiday Party tomorrow at 5:30pm. I am determined not to allow my weight to get out of control again and will do what I need to do to get back below 155 pounds and closer to 150 pounds.

I will most likely not be below 155 in the morning, so this will be my second Friday outside of my maintenance range. I am not letting it get to me though. I am doing a reset with my water fast today and will start my new weight week tomorrow with a new mindset and a determination to do better.

OAN: Has anyone heard from Sandy? I pray all is well with her.
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    You haven't been in maintenance very long, it is just a learning curve.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    You are right, It is and I am learning that you have to have your mind in it everyday. Maintenance is no time to slack on doing what you know to do. You may have gotten where you want to get or close to it, but you have to be even the more diligent to stay there because the weight is waiting to come back on at every opportunity you give it. **This is another conversation to self going on here.**And as we all know it is way easier to put it on than to get it off.

I will master maintenance, but in the meantime, I can't sabotage myself with mindless eating.
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    Getting in the right mindset is half the battle.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    So true
  • brittdee88
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You will definitely get there, Tracey! I definitely struggle as well with overeating after a fast. Sometimes they work really well and other times they trigger a binge. I find that I am only able to fast without the binge if I eat a lot the day before as opposed to fasting after a "normal" day of eating. I think the increased calories carry me through the fast day, and I don't end up binging, but I am not 100% sure. You will definitely figure this out.
    I also miss Sandy. I wish she would check in just so we know that she's okay.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    It could be the weather, in the winter I'm more hungry than usual...The water fast will jumpstart your weight loss...I have messaged Sandy but no reply yet :(
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    When I get to maintenance it's gonna be hard for me because I learned during my OMAD break that eating begets more eating. I never used to be like that. But eating just my OMAD somehow doesn't trigger frenzy eating. So I'll either have to always and forever do OMAD or something is gonna have to change in my head. OMAD seems to be my safe place.