Tracey's Maintenance Journal - Year One

Options

Replies

• jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss and for sticking to the plan. Meals look sooo good. Lots of variety, which I also like.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Looks good! I miss macaroni and cheese. I wish WF sold gluten-free macaroni and cheese -- I've heard theirs is so good!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nice losses Tracey, you got this! Go Go Gooooooo B)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Tonight's meal.

aarbekf49xbt.png

Panera Bread Turkey Bacon Bravo Sandwich with pickle spear, Bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Soup, and french baguette. I did not eat the apple.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love broccoli cheddar soup :p
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Went to a funeral today and ended up eating an hour early at 4:00 pm. I then had desert around 8:00 and shared a taco salad with my husband after 9:00. I ended up having an eating window of 4:00 - 10:00 pm.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Went to a funeral today and ended up eating an hour early at 4:00 pm. I then had desert around 8:00 and shared a taco salad with my husband after 9:00. I ended up having an eating window of 4:00 - 10:00 pm.

Sometimes you gotta have some little deviations. Not a big deal. Long term patterns matter!
  • jeanona
    Options
    That's true, @blambo61. Tracey, sorry to hear you have had to attend a funeral.

My timings have been all over the place while on vacation and just trying to get it back to an order now. I'm sure you will be getting back to normal today.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Your Mac and cheese always kills me - it looks like the perfect Mac and cheese! Great job on keeping under 155 too!!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's official report:

wtxjo36hkibp.png

Will be making adjustments for this week. Adjustments will include incorporating alternating low carb days and alternating meal times. This week's plan will look like this:

x4wlebub6fw7.png

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Great work keeping under your goal weight, good luck with your plan this week :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I want my numbers to be more consistent (the big jumps literally freak me out) so I think the alternate day low carb meals will help with that at least I hope.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I hope the LC works in your favor!
  • jeanona
    Options
    Looks like a good plan. Good luck with the next few days and LC.

Will you have high fat days with your LC?
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's noon meal.

txbjeakknnfq.png
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    My low carb days will be high fat more following a keto diet meal.
  • jeanona
    Options
    Good luck!

I'm trying out high fat days as well (had 4 eggs and a lot of cheese yesterday) but for me, it's to replace all the sweet foods I'm trying to withdraw from rather than following a keto plan.

Would be interested to know how you go with keto.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I did the keto diet before switching to OMAD. I liked it and it worked for me, but it got kind of hard to stick to as I have people in my house who keep the high carb foods around and it became hard to resist. I believe the alternate day will be no problem though because I would not be denying, I would just be delaying for a day.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of delaying instead of denying. That's a great attitude!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Tonight's meal...MFP calculated 34 net carbs.

cbrktg5cuupi.jpg
    short ribs cooked in the instant pot, riced cauliflower medley with teriyaki glaze, speckled butter beans, and fiber one lemon bar.