Tracey's Maintenance Journal - Year One

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    The alternate LC has been awesome. I believe that was the key to my success. I will definitely keep going with that.

Awesome!!! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Today's official weight 156.1
    Average for the week 154.4

I started off the week really good then fell off the last three days. But this is a new day and I must stay the course.

I also have been really slacking on the exercise, water, and sleep fronts which I need to get back on track.

9hykqxb3vyhi.png
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Nice job keeping your average close to/below 155!
  • tlblanksfit
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am definitely glad I was able to keep my average below 155 but I don't want to be pushing it every week. If I could keep my daily weights at or below 155, I would be content.

That is my challenge for this week. I think I do good when I challenge myself soooo... Tracey your challenge for the week 27 January - 2 February is to have your daily weigh ins be 155 or below.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    YES you can do it Tracey :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    You can do it! You only had 2 days when you weighed more than 155, so you're on your way!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    If I can get it together on my other elements (sleep, water, and exercise), I think it will be much easier.
  • tlblanksfit
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Today's Noon Meal. I am on my 2nd 16 oz cup of water. I hope to finish this with my meal and then fill my cup up again with the hopes of drinking 2 more cups for a total of 4 cups (64 ozs) before leaving work today at 3:00pm.

nohzvnj4d81o.png
    BBQ ribs, Au Gratin Potatoes, steamed broccoli, Brussel sprouts with honey balsamic dressing and a brownie
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Third 16 oz cup of water finished at 1:32 pm going for the final cup fill of the workday.
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can do it! The important thing is for us to keep trying :smiley:

Your meal looks yummy again. Is this home cooking? Great that you are able to cook so well!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I love water, great job!!! :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Your meal looks delish as usual. you're doing a great job keeping your weight in a narrow range.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    jeanona wrote: »
    Your meal looks yummy again. Is this home cooking? Great that you are able to cook so well!

All home cooked. I do some of the cooking and my sister in law does some of the cooking as well. This meal was prepared by me.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Your plates always look like leftovers from an amazing family gathering, and I am SO jealous. I would love those potatoes right about now! I wonder if the WF hot bar has any today.
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great way to share the load especially if (since) you both can cook well.

I've enrolled in a cooking course so that I can learn to cook better and I get to bring food home too :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I am grateful to have her staying with us so she can share in the cooking.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Well I weighed today after not weighing since Friday and as expected after the junk sweet week I had, I am over where I want to be so today I am just going to have my chocolate kale shake and that is it with the hopes my official weigh in tomorrow will be way better than today.

After all of the changes and such I have decided to just to do a (KISS) maintenance plan. I will do OMAD everyday with the weekdays being Low Carb/Keto and Saturday and Sunday being a no restrictions meal and only weigh myself on Fridays.

Eating during the day causes me to mess up in the evenings. So the plan is to drink ACV/Lemon Juice/water in the mornings, drink water throughout the day, and eat my meal when I get home from work on the week days and eat my OMAD at whatever time presents itself on the weekend (Could be early, could be late depending on what we have going on, but only one meal).

Chant to self - I only eat one meal a day! I only eat one meal a day! I only eat one meal a day! I only eat one meal a day! Keeping it Simple Seriously
  • brittdee88
    Options
    I love your new attitude! KISS is the best!
    I am also really wanting to keep things simple. I hate always having to switch things up, but I'm just so dang hungry and I don't want to stop working out!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    You will find what works for your routine. I need to add in more exercise. I do walking everyday but I want to be able to add at least two HIIT workouts in during the week.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    You'll get there! Just be prepared for the hunger monster :)