Daily check-in for keto friends... volume 3

Options

Replies

• Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    TGIF. Got my knees injected on Wednesday. Yesterday was a little rough, but feeling much better today. Hopefully these injections last 3 years like the last ones.

Food prep this weekend. Supposed to get some snow!!!!!
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Koso2006 wrote: »
    Good Morning everyone. Took my measurements this morning and have lost 10" in the last 5 weeks. Total loss for January of 4.8#. My goal was 5, so I will call that a win!!

Food prep for the coming week today.

Have a great week everyone!

That is absolutely FANTASTIC! I love going with measurements over weight, it's a more visible record for me. Congrats and keep up the great job!

Now send some of that stick-to-itiveness over to me so I can post results instead of grandchild pictures. lol

Planning on a big Sunday dinner with the family but it's keto friendly.... even if I just eat avocados. (not going to complain about that. lol)

• 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. Took my measurements this morning and have lost 10" in the last 5 weeks. Total loss for January of 4.8#. My goal was 5, so I will call that a win!!

Food prep for the coming week today.

Have a great week everyone!

That’s awesome! Congrats.
  • Marcelynh
    Options
    Does anyone have some good keto crock pot recipes they'd like to share?

• Koso2006
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I cannot believe I have lost so many inches, but my clothes do not lie!!

Day off...got dishes done, laundry going, hair appointment later. Need to run to the store and get a few things, pick the boys up from school, and of course Worship Band practice tonight. I think I do more on my days off than I do at work!!!!
  • 4031isaiah
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I cannot believe I have lost so many inches, but my clothes do not lie!!

Day off...got dishes done, laundry going, hair appointment later. Need to run to the store and get a few things, pick the boys up from school, and of course Worship Band practice tonight. I think I do more on my days off than I do at work!!!!

You are singing my song, sister! I often joke that I go to work to get a break!
  • 4031isaiah
    Options
    As for me... you know what they say... when you’re hot, you’re hot and when you’re not... you’re not... when I am actually on the keto train, I am all in but when I’m not, I’m REALLY not! Right now, I am really not!

I have actually lost count of the number of chocolate bars I have eaten in the past week. If there was some kind of keto support group I could go to, I would.

I mean, I appreciate the fact that I can come here but if I don’t post it’s harder for people to notice and call me out than if I stopped showing up for in person meetings.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Chocolate bars are my kryptonite, lately too. Stress is my trigger. Luckily it's barely showing up on the scale yet. It's a cycle but I'd really rather skip this part of it. But you can do it!
  • 4031isaiah
    Options
    It really is a cycle... I can go weeks strict keto and feel like I will never go back to the old way until something happens and I find myself back in the vicious cycle and chocolate bars are calling my name all day long including in my sleep!
  • madierdorf
    madierdorf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Lillys chochlate bars
  • madierdorf
    madierdorf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So new to keto 2 mo sw 161 cw 155 gw 140 no whoosh lil discouraged
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Oh man I can so relate you guys! I felt unstoppable in January and I'm just hitting a mega wall now. I got sick with a cold and I then my momentum just has not returned. I want to eat chocolate bars and not log and just eff it all.

But I won't! I'll persevere. I'll whine about how I have no motivation but I'll log and stay on track. We can do this. One day at a time!
  • Marcelynh
    Options
    Odd as it sounds this makes me feel better. I’m not the only one struggling! Okay everyone we have to overcome this slump!
  • twinsmom7602
    twinsmom7602 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Morning Ya'll from rainy, foggy, Florida. Day 4 of my Keto Journey. I've lost 3 lbs since Sunday night. I am thrilled. And I feel great. Is this the honeymoon phase? LOL.
  • Koso2006
    Options
    Pizza for supper last night....too many excuses to post. Back on track today.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Claiming my seat.
    Still going for it.
    Gonna get there.
    Yes, I can!
    Nothing can stop me.
    Go, Lizzie, Go!

Thus concludes the affirmation portion of my day... or shall I say, "fake it til you make it!"
  • Marcelynh
    Options
    Lol. Love the sass @elize7
This discussion has been closed.