Username:hwara37
    Week: January Week 2
    PW =245.4
    CW=245.2
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    -Tracked all the food and drink (first time in weeks!)
    -Under calories with plenty of room to spare!
    -3 mile run after work - had wanted to do more, but we had a late bus so that was all I could squeeze in before it got dark

What is the reason that you wanted to get healthier and start this journey?
    I had been pretty unhappy for some time. There were several horrific pictures. I was really at a point where I didn't want to go anywhere, see anyone, and certainly not have my picture taken. At the end of my first year in a new school district, I had decided that for the first time I was not going to teach summer school. But then I got pressured into it. So, I made a deal with myself that I would teach, but that I would let myself be selfish and irresponsible, and use some of the money just for myself. I hired a trainer that summer, and it was life changing!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Daily check-in
    -Tracked all the food and drink (first time in weeks!)
    -Under calories with plenty of room to spare!
    -3 mile run after work - had wanted to do more, but we had a late bus so that was all I could squeeze in before it got dark

What is the reason that you wanted to get healthier and start this journey?
    I had been pretty unhappy for some time. There were several horrific pictures. I was really at a point where I didn't want to go anywhere, see anyone, and certainly not have my picture taken. At the end of my first year in a new school district, I had decided that for the first time I was not going to teach summer school. But then I got pressured into it. So, I made a deal with myself that I would teach, but that I would let myself be selfish and irresponsible, and use some of the money just for myself. I hired a trainer that summer, and it was life changing!

I hired a trainer too and it was a great decision, I would never have had the confidence to weigh train without her and thanks to her I've lost 50+ lbs and I feel great.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - step aerobics
    Water 80 ounces
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Last week 153 :(
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Weekly. Weigh in 157.5
    Original Weight : 160.0
    Track: yes
    Calories : yes
    Exercise : no
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I wrote a lot here and I must not have saved it! Tomorrow at 6 PM will be the end of my 55 hr. Clean fast. I needed to do this with all the great food around me. When I am fasting, I have more will power. I have not exercised as I am cold so I just want to wrap up in a blanket. No excuse though, especially where I am here in Las Vegas! But for me, It’s cold and rainy.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Goals: Still recovering from leg day...but did some active recovery, a little stair climber, 20 mins elliptical and lots of stretching. did I stay under my calories today, nope, but I'm starting to think I need to revisit them anyway as I've been in a bit of a stall.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Nope, not today.
    Exercise: Yes--20 mins elliptical, 2 mins stair climber.
    Water Intake: 99 oz--well it will be when I finish forcing myself to drink it.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday
    Track - Yep! I actually enjoy tracking my food and water intake.
    Calories - yes. 600 under my goal!
    Exercise - not today, but I was on my feet all day and logged 6000 steps on my Fitbit.
    Water - 60oz

Today was my first day back to work after the Christmas break so it was a busy day. I teach middle school English and had four new students before lunch!!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Guys we're 2nd place for the most weight lost so far! Yay!

Daily Post: Monday
    Track - Yes! I was struggling during the weekend but did a great job today.
    Calories - Yes. Under today thank goodness.
    Exercise - Yes. Heading over right now after I post this. (elliptical)
    Water - I think around 4 cups but will probably increase after exercise (probably to around 6)
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Yay us! What a great start!

Daily post:
    Track: yep
    Calories: yep
    Exercise: yep. Weights, yoga, treadmill, elliptical and some calisthenics.
    Water: 10 cups today=extra steps!
    Goals: this week my main goal is to stay focused and make exercise a priority
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily post

The past few days have been very trying but I am staying encouraged despite the pain I am in. I still have maintained my eating habits even though I have not been able to work out I'm almost out of my pain meds due to the fact that I can't go out because there's so much snow on the ground and I cannot risk a slip-and-fall since I use a walker.

Track yes
    Water 94oz (not great today)
    Exercise no
    Calories way under
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Yay us! What a great start!

Daily post:
    Track: yep
    Calories: yep
    Exercise: yep. Weights, yoga, treadmill, elliptical and some calisthenics.
    Water: 10 cups today=extra steps!
    Goals: this week my main goal is to stay focused and make exercise a priority

Excellent water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Guys we're 2nd place for the most weight lost so far! Yay!

Daily Post: Monday
    Track - Yes! I was struggling during the weekend but did a great job today.
    Calories - Yes. Under today thank goodness.
    Exercise - Yes. Heading over right now after I post this. (elliptical)
    Water - I think around 4 cups but will probably increase after exercise (probably to around 6)

Yes please increase your water intake remember you dehydrate when you're exercising so you must replace thpse fluids
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Daily Post - Monday
    Track - Yep! I actually enjoy tracking my food and water intake.
    Calories - yes. 600 under my goal!
    Exercise - not today, but I was on my feet all day and logged 6000 steps on my Fitbit.
    Water - 60oz

Today was my first day back to work after the Christmas break so it was a busy day. I teach middle school English and had four new students before lunch!!!

AWESOME water intake and yes those steps count as exercise
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post
    Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - step aerobics
    Water 80 ounces

Excellent water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Having a great day today I tracked, stayed within calories went to the gym and exceeded what I thought I would accomplish. Now to do it all over again tomorrow just will be going kickboxing instead of gym workout
    Yippee!!!

Awesome keep it up Missy!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    hwara37 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in
    Username:hwara37
    Week: January Week 2
    PW =245.4
    CW=245.2

Don't GIVE UP WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories just under yes
    Exercise a little bit
    Weigh in
    People 228.8
    Cw 225.6

Bad week Could have been more if I stuck to it better. Gotta try harder this week

Awesome weightloss!
  • carolmonson
    carolmonson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What is the reason that you wanted to get healthier and start this journey?:
    Well so so many reasons. I've been seeing a dietitian for a bit over a year now as I recover from an obsession with dieting, damage arising from yoyo dieting and binge eating. She speciaisises in intuitive eating and body positivity. I have 2 girls and 2 boys and I want to be able to run around with them and I want them to be active and happy.
    I also don't want to waste the life I have. I've known a lot of young people who have not been able to have a full life and I feel that by not respecting my health I'm disrespecting them as I have a choice.
    And finally my husband has a 94 yr old Aunty who is amazing, she is still doing her own shopping and looking after herself. She lived an active healthy life and her body has thanked her. I want an awesome healthy life. I want to be the best role model for my children and hopefully one day meet my great grand children. But most of all I want a long life, which is a gift, to honour those that leave this world way to early.
This discussion has been closed.