Calories under
    Water 3ltrs
    Exercise 40 min walk
  • saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes .. yesterday it was house cleaning, man that can burn calories!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    What is the reason that you wanted to get healthier and start this journey?:
    Well so so many reasons. I've been seeing a dietitian for a bit over a year now as I recover from an obsession with dieting, damage arising from yoyo dieting and binge eating. She speciaisises in intuitive eating and body positivity. I have 2 girls and 2 boys and I want to be able to run around with them and I want them to be active and happy.
    I also don't want to waste the life I have. I've known a lot of young people who have not been able to have a full life and I feel that by not respecting my health I'm disrespecting them as I have a choice.
    And finally my husband has a 94 yr old Aunty who is amazing, she is still doing her own shopping and looking after herself. She lived an active healthy life and her body has thanked her. I want an awesome healthy life. I want to be the best role model for my children and hopefully one day meet my great grand children. But most of all I want a long life, which is a gift, to honour those that leave this world way to early.

I know you will get there and that's a great reason to want to be healthy!

I lost my great grandma a little over 3 years ago when she was 90, and I always thought she ate weird stuff, but she lost a lot of weight when I was younger and she lived to be 90..so that's pretty impressive. I don't ever see myself having children of my own (my choice) but I want to be around for my little niece since she has a deadbeat dad and my sister who has her own issues...and mostly I think my parents are crazy these days...I think she's going to need me :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes .. yesterday it was house cleaning, man that can burn calories!!

There are days that I have exhausted myself cleaning house!! I tend to pick up daily and then weekly deep clean...and monthly I clean my pantry, my hall closet because somehow we can't just put stuff in the closets back where they go!
  • AB0215
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories just under yes
    Exercise a little bit
    Weigh in
    People 228.8
    Cw 225.6

Bad week Could have been more if I stuck to it better. Gotta try harder this week

Awesome weightloss!

I was thinking the same thing Gloria...I haven't lost 3 lbs in a while!! I think that's fantastic!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: January Week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 279.25
    Weight: 275

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Nice loss for me this week. Tonight, though, I am going to a Wings and Beer Pairing. I'm keeping my calories low today in preparation, and I was well under yesterday.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Ran 6 miles today :smiley:
    Struggling with calories as TOM has hit. I do think I was under by quite a bit yesterday so hopefully it all averages out. Technically I'm under what MFP gives me with exercise calories, but for myself I try to stick to a similar average number per day, so that it averages out my rest days when I usually go over.

I will see the doctor tomorrow about my knee. It felt ok running, but it is starting to bother me know. My gut says it's my IT band, but I'll be money the doctor says its a sprain. They diagnose pretty much anything that's not obvious as a sprain. Really I'm just hoping for a PT referral, and maybe ortho as well.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yes please increase your water intake remember you dehydrate when you're exercising so you must replace thpse fluids

You're so sweet for caring! Ever since I lost my pink plastic water bottle I've been drinking significantly less water. Used to be on top of it :( I really need to get a new one. It's just so much easier to drink enough because I just sip through it out of boredom lol
  • saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: oh ya baby!
    Exercise: yes!
    Good day today, kept busy and stayed within my cals, feeling good!! :smiley:
  • AB0215
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Ran 6 miles today :smiley:
    Struggling with calories as TOM has hit. I do think I was under by quite a bit yesterday so hopefully it all averages out. Technically I'm under what MFP gives me with exercise calories, but for myself I try to stick to a similar average number per day, so that it averages out my rest days when I usually go over.

I will see the doctor tomorrow about my knee. It felt ok running, but it is starting to bother me know. My gut says it's my IT band, but I'll be money the doctor says its a sprain. They diagnose pretty much anything that's not obvious as a sprain. Really I'm just hoping for a PT referral, and maybe ortho as well.

You know, back before December I somehow hurt my hip (I'm pretty good at hurting things that are hard to hurt statistically speaking) and as it turns out it was running that did it combined with a short leg I didn't know I had, but what I find odd is that it doesn't ever bother me during activity, it's only hours later after I've been resting. My dr showed me stretches and doing those relieves the pain, but I'm still in treatment for my "twisted" hip and eventually it will be back in place....long winded story later....I hope it's something simple with your knee and I wish you a speedy recovery!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Yes please increase your water intake remember you dehydrate when you're exercising so you must replace thpse fluids

You're so sweet for caring! Ever since I lost my pink plastic water bottle I've been drinking significantly less water. Used to be on top of it :( I really need to get a new one. It's just so much easier to drink enough because I just sip through it out of boredom lol

I got a purple vacuum sealed stainless steel bottle that I LOVE, keeps my water cold for 24 hours (well much less because I drink it more when it's cold) and I'd be traumatized if I lost that, but it'd be pretty hard, it's not exactly quiet when it falls over..I'd notice when it fell and rolled under something! :D
  • AB0215
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: oh ya baby!
    Exercise: yes!
    Good day today, kept busy and stayed within my cals, feeling good!! :smiley:

That IS a good day!! Great job!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 1 hour weights
    Water 96 ounces

Question: when this rolls over can I change my weigh in days to Friday?
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day! I tracked my food and water intake. I found that I drink more water when I am home; it is difficult to skip out to the staff room to refill my water bottle! I logged lots of steps on my Fitbit and did an hour of aquafit. I was under in my calories too!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Question of the week:
    When I couldn’t get up and play with my daughter. Didn’t feel like taking her to the parks or even running around the house. That and I was over 300 pounds and my clothes started to get to tight afraid every time I bent over it was going to rip
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track : yes
    Exercise: no
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    For an answer to question of the week, track your food every day no matter what, do one meal a day and only open your window for 1 hr. Avoid bread and carbohydrates and force yourself to get up and play with your daughter. If you do this every day, you will be on the bandwagon to losing weight and being a great mom. Each day is the beginning of the rest of your life and your daughters. Pray for strength for with God, all is possible. You can do this. Get a pair of bigger pants just for playing with your daughter. When they are big, donate them.
  • mjohemme
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Didn't do as bad as I could have last night, although that was not for lack of trying. I was saved by the "I'm sorry our frappe machine is down" at McDonald's. Who am I kidding? There was still a lot of calorie consumption that occurred, but I had fun and it was a special occasion, so I'm fine with it.

Tuesday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No
  • mjohemme
    Options
    mjohemme wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Didn't do as bad as I could have last night, although that was not for lack of trying. I was saved by the "I'm sorry our frappe machine is down" at McDonald's. Who am I kidding? There was still a lot of calorie consumption that occurred, but I had fun and it was a special occasion, so I'm fine with it.

Tuesday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No

Actually went back and logged my fun last night, and I didn't go over on calories (with exercise). Actually I was 9 calories under, so I need to change my above answer to:

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • mjohemme
    Options
    The frappe machine being down still saved me, though, lol.
This discussion has been closed.