TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Okay, so February Week #2 starts today. My Question of the Week is "What did you do last week to contribute to your success? What can you do better this week to add to your success?"

This past week I hit my physical activity goal of 20min cardio 4 days a week and strength training 3 days a week! I plan to get in more protein and eat my exercise calories this upcoming week so that I don't run into the same pitfalls from last week.
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feb 11
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise N (rest day)
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hey, @enyagoboom, I was just wondering why you chose 50 oz as your daily water target? The accepted minimum in the health and fitness world is 64 oz. I am not chastizing you, I am just curious!

I never drank water previous to july. I mean, I did, but it was super rare so I opted to hit 25 oz in the morning, 25 in the afternoon which is essentially one big cup at work (it used to be an old shakeology cup). I'd really like to hit 3 of those a day, but some days just getting through the one in the afternoon is a trial. Baby steps for now.

Though really, I get a lot more steps in when I drink 75 oz just from running to the bathroom! :D
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options
    Just got home from or holiday - we were supposed to get back Sunday evening, but our flight home kept getting delayed, so just got home not long ago, too late to weigh in for last week unfortunately, but these things can’t be helped!
    Back at it for Friday’s this week x
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    What are some ways that you are rethinking your way of being, team?

This week, I'm changing it up a bit. I will continue to aim for logging, staying within calories and doing cardio on a daily basis. But, midway through last week, I realized that, once again, I need to be more mindful of consistent, quality sleep and the quality of ALL of my food choices. I am also currently working to make strength training a new habit in my life.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 166.5
    Todays Weight: 165.5
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Feb 11th
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- I talked to my brother on the phone for about 45 mins and walked up and down my hall the whole time. Does that count?? ;)

Question of the week... Well today I was having a craving (I'm a stereotypical woman with PMS and I wanted some chocolate LOL) and I was able to control it and think about whether I was really hungry or not, and after realizing I wasn't I chewed some gum and distracted myself til the craving passed. That's big for me, so I'm hoping to remember that scenario for the rest of the week when a craving hits!

If you walked intentionally while on the phone, then we'll count it!

Finding a way to pass up chocolate when a craving hits is very big!! Definitely put that strategy in your bag of tricks!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username: katevt78
    Week: February Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 194.8
    Current weight: 191.8

Wonderful loss again this week!! You are on a roll!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: February Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 162
    Todays Weight: 160.9

A solid loss again this week...nicely done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 166.5
    Todays Weight: 165.5

You, too....another solid loss!!! Awesome!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just got home from or holiday - we were supposed to get back Sunday evening, but our flight home kept getting delayed, so just got home not long ago, too late to weigh in for last week unfortunately, but these things can’t be helped!

Flight delays are the worst....hopefully you had a wonderful vacation!! I carried your weight over from the previous week, so you did not miss a weigh in.
  • HASWLRS
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Motivational Monday: As Nike likes to say, "Just do it!"

Hope you are all having a great start to your week. The Monday weigh-ins have been fantastic so far!! Still looking for more Monday weigh-ins from the following: @biancadbeer1, @FitLifeCrossroads, @mawash9, @MelsLeanDream, @PlummerBecky, and @SAHNinja.

Let's keep these great weigh-ins going!!
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options

Flight delays are the worst....hopefully you had a wonderful vacation!! I carried your weight over from the previous week, so you did not miss a weigh in.

Thankyou … they’re horrible, nothing worse than sitting in an airport for hours on end with nothing todo and a frustrated and bored toddler lol… we had a lovely time though thanks :) x
  • my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The results are in for February Week #1. The top three Big Butts were @my3boys424 1.42%, @dechensangmo3 1.39% and @Gwenfromnyc 1.28%. Well done, ladies!!

I’m so excited!!! I’ve been part of this challenge for at least a year and never come in first :) I’ve made A LOT of changes in the last month and they’re paying off. Had a bit of a bad day yesterday, but back at it today. 9 pounds until goal :)

• HASWLRS
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    The results are in for February Week #1. The top three Big Butts were @my3boys424 1.42%, @dechensangmo3 1.39% and @Gwenfromnyc 1.28%. Well done, ladies!!

I’m so excited!!! I’ve been part of this challenge for at least a year and never come in first :) I’ve made A LOT of changes in the last month and they’re paying off. Had a bit of a bad day yesterday, but back at it today. 9 pounds until goal :)

Well, we are excited for you!! Can you share any of these changes that you have made? Only 9 pounds from goal....let the countdown begin!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Had a tough weekend eating wise but starting fresh today!

2/12:
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-no, unless we count a ton of laundry-doing lol
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sunday:
    Tracking:Y
    Calories:Y
    Exercise: N

Monday:
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y (haha under by 1)
    Exercise: y, didn't log it but did some fun active play with the dogs that involved a whole lot of running around.

loving the warmer weather this week!
This discussion has been closed.