TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have felt very tired in the mornings. This is unusual for me because I usually wake up feeling well rested. I get a solid 8hrs most nights. I've been hitting the weights a little harder this week. I think I'm not getting enough calories or nutrients because I've been over eating at the end of the day and do not feel sated with my regular meals. I haven't felt unsatisfied during my journey before. I'm a little nervous. I'm going to try increasing my portions and see if I can get my eating under control.

Update: After adding more protein and calories to my work out days this week, I'm happy to say that I feel like my new-old self again! And I'm still losing weight! My official weigh-in isn't until tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on track with my weight-loss goals! Thanks for your help!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sat Feb 17
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no

Very much enjoyed my rest day! My husband even let me sleep in a bit. I was under my calories but they weren't the best choices, I've been doing a lot of snacking and skipping regular meals for some reason.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I have felt very tired in the mornings. This is unusual for me because I usually wake up feeling well rested. I get a solid 8hrs most nights. I've been hitting the weights a little harder this week. I think I'm not getting enough calories or nutrients because I've been over eating at the end of the day and do not feel sated with my regular meals. I haven't felt unsatisfied during my journey before. I'm a little nervous. I'm going to try increasing my portions and see if I can get my eating under control.

Update: After adding more protein and calories to my work out days this week, I'm happy to say that I feel like my new-old self again! And I'm still losing weight! My official weigh-in isn't until tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on track with my weight-loss goals! Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the update and the insight. I am glad you found what works for you and your experience may help others!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Sat Feb 17
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no

Very much enjoyed my rest day! My husband even let me sleep in a bit. I was under my calories but they weren't the best choices, I've been doing a lot of snacking and skipping regular meals for some reason.

You're still eating at a deficit....Maybe think of your less than healthy food choices as a weekend thing. Aim for more nutrient dense foods during the week days.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    SAHNinja wrote: »
    NSV! Last night after dinner I wanted something more. I looked through the freezer, refrigerator, and pantry. Decided nothing in there was worth their calories at that point and that it wasn't exactly hunger pushing me to food. So I simply went to bed early. I usually give in to that situation!

That is a great NSV...to realize you aren't really hungry! Going to bed is a great strategy...no where near food that way! I'll distract myself with a good book.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    primekayprime
    Feb Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Sun
    Previous Week's weight: 232.8
    Today's Weight: 229.8

Yay! This brings my total weight loss to 20.2lbs for my overall journey, which means I get to treat myself! I've got myself some new running shoes and a hydration belt.

We are VERY happy for you, Kay!! You are working hard and it is paying off; Every day may not be perfect, but you are showing us that as long as most days are good, the scales will show a downward trend overall. Twenty pounds is quite a milestone. Congratulations!! Do you have your shoes and belt already? Did you go out and buy them this morning?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @RinsenRepeat, Craig isn't tabulating this week's results until tomorrow. You've still got time to post a weight.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Tbbt :
    SamanthaLouiseMence
    Friday's
    Last week - 198lbs

Today - 198lbs

Sorry late posting today - been a little hectic from the minute I woke up - now that I’ve got a spare 5 mins to myself I thought I’d post my weight before I forgot about it lol x

You didn't gain, so that's a positive. Do you have a plan in place for this upcoming week?

I’m switching up my workouts, we eof that helps, tho k my body has adjusted itself to what I’m doing so I’m not really losing anything anymore x
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi team,
    Just didn’t want anyone to think I fell off the planet, I have just been super sick the last few days. No logging, no exercise, just trying to survive and take care of my family too. I will hopefully be back and better in a few days.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Hi team,
    Just didn’t want anyone to think I fell off the planet, I have just been super sick the last few days. No logging, no exercise, just trying to survive and take care of my family too. I will hopefully be back and better in a few days.

Sorry to hear that you are not well. Take care of yourself and we'll see soon.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tbbt :
    SamanthaLouiseMence
    Friday's
    Last week - 198lbs

Today - 198lbs

Sorry late posting today - been a little hectic from the minute I woke up - now that I’ve got a spare 5 mins to myself I thought I’d post my weight before I forgot about it lol x

You didn't gain, so that's a positive. Do you have a plan in place for this upcoming week?

I’m switching up my workouts, we eof that helps, tho k my body has adjusted itself to what I’m doing so I’m not really losing anything anymore x

Keep your body guessing....good workout plan!
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've been to the hospital and got x-rays done, it is broken, but it's a clean break, so strapped back up to its buddy. I have a telephone appointment with the fracture clinic tomorrow, so will find out more about treatment and healing times then.

I'm keeping up with the logging, but it's gonna be weird trying to find an extra 350 calories, I was really in the zone of knowing what I could eat on 1850 calories, so it may take a few days to get in the rhythm of the new amount!

Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Nope, spent most of the day trying to find a comfortable position for my finger and then not moving once I found one lol
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Sun, Feb 18
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes walking
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    We are VERY happy for you, Kay!! You are working hard and it is paying off; Every day may not be perfect, but you are showing us that as long as most days are good, the scales will show a downward trend overall. Twenty pounds is quite a milestone. Congratulations!! Do you have your shoes and belt already? Did you go out and buy them this morning?

Yes! I've had both of them for a week! I had my stride evaluated at Red Rock Running Club here in Las Vegas and the salesperson recommended a shoe for my neutral pronation (I now know what that means lol). I got the hydration belt from Amazon. It has a touchscreen capable pouch for my phone! Both of these treats have been staring at me, just waiting for me to hit this mini goal so that I can take them out for a spin. I'm glad that I finally can!

9pbpfuuvemcf.jpg
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    February 18
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (2 miles on treadmill)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I've been to the hospital and got x-rays done, it is broken, but it's a clean break, so strapped back up to its buddy. I have a telephone appointment with the fracture clinic tomorrow, so will find out more about treatment and healing times then.

I'm keeping up with the logging, but it's gonna be weird trying to find an extra 350 calories, I was really in the zone of knowing what I could eat on 1850 calories, so it may take a few days to get in the rhythm of the new amount!

Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Nope, spent most of the day trying to find a comfortable position for my finger and then not moving once I found one lol

At least it's a clean break....wishing you a speedy healing process!
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: February Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 227

No change...but I just got my monthly which I know makes me go up a bit. Hopefully I have a decent loss after that.

Feb 17
    Calories - No
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD - 3 Mile Power Walk
    Steps - 13,172 (I need this line for accountability for myself)

Feb 18
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD - 3 Mile Power Walk
    Steps - 10,550
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Yes! I've had both of them for a week! I had my stride evaluated at Red Rock Running Club here in Las Vegas and the salesperson recommended a shoe for my neutral pronation (I now know what that means lol). I got the hydration belt from Amazon. It has a touchscreen capable pouch for my phone! Both of these treats have been staring at me, just waiting for me to hit this mini goal so that I can take them out for a spin. I'm glad that I finally can!

9pbpfuuvemcf.jpg

I have those EXACT shoes! I got them last July when we went to the US. They are so good for my feet!
This discussion has been closed.