jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track?: Yes.
    Calories: Over by a bit.
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: 60 ounces.

I'm starting over today though and so far so good. My life feels like it's all over the place. I have an exam today so as soon as that's over I'm going to go home to clean my room and get my life together lol (when my room is a mess, my life is a mess).

I feel the same way about starting over today as well. Good job with having a plan for today.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    Exercise - swimming and weight lifting
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes with some left for an evening snack
    Water - nope
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories way under
    Exercise about 70 minutes in the pool
    Water about 70oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Day/Goals: Revisiting the way I look at calories, going with strict macro tracking and not calorie counting. It it my goal to be =/-5 grams on my protein and fat and under 25 on net carbs.
    On a side note, I cannot get my crap together today. And this post that I am editing is no exception. I originally posted no workout, but I did workout, it was Arms Day...wth is wrong with me. I'm about to head to bed and start over tomorrow!
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes--Macros were on point, yay, now I just need to keep it that way.
    Exercise: Yes, arms day. 45 minutes weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump
    Water. 96 ounces
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 40 min, aerobics, weights, neck exercises
    I complete a 44 hour clean fast today. After , I went to Churches chicken for a meal. I also had a half of a empanada and half of a cinnamon roll. This morning I was a 1 lb. less. My meal today totaled 1700 calories but was loaded with carbs. Time will tell. I wish I didn’t eat the biscuit and cinnamon roll.
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    First full day back from my trip. So happy to be back in my controlled food environment.
    Track: Yup, as always. Had a big -o- craving for salt today. I was low in sodium but still had a little over 1,000mg
    Exercise: nope. Ground 1 1/2 cups of wheat for some bread but that only took a 1/2 hour
    Water Intake: 60 oz -ish.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track?: Yes!
    Calories: Over a little but at least I tracked
    Exercise: No, had an exam. About to clean my room though so that can be somewhat of a workout lol
    Water Intake: 48 ounces. (will try to get more by the end of the night)

Took my physics exam. It went okay. I need to do more practice problems next time. I'm about to clean my room now and take a break tonight and then get back to work tomorrow!

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post

So I was traveling most of the day back from Charlotte so I'm finally back in New York and I will be doing better at responding to you guys post sorry but you know I was in vacay mode..

So I did okay today not my best but that's because I forgot my lunch so I had to eat Amtrak food and that was a cheeseburger with chips but I didn't have dinner because I'm just now getting home as I had to wait over 45 minutes for access-a-ride who had to go around the block 3 times before they found me. So it's way too late to eat so I'm going straight to bed after taking my pain pills and have to get up early in the morning to go to court first thing so no rest for me unfortunately but I'm determined that tomorrow will be an AWESOME DAY, matter fact let me go make my jello for morning since I'm not going to have time to eat breakfast. Hope everyone have a blessed night and I promise I will get back onto things tomorrow; responding to you guys post.

Track yes
    Calories under
    Water 145 Oz boy was frequent flyer on Amtrak but since I was in Business Class 2 water was free so I had no excuse not to drink it
    Exercise 15 minutes of walking through Penn Station yes that counts

• crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 305
    Todays Weight: 303

3 lbs away from being under 300!!!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Calories: Nope. I will say that I had 1 oreo. That in and of itself is a win. A total win. A NSV. WHO STOPS AT 1 OREO!?!? oh that's right. this girl did. :D:D
    Exercise: stairs at work - my regular exercise
    Water: 112 oz

I still want to eat everything in sight. I am doing well with keeping it in check though, and just sticking to my snacks. I bought the Carnival Kettle Popcorners. Yeah. Almost ate the entire bag.
    BTW, they say 1 serving is 1 oz. Um..... how about telling me how many chips that is???? I keep my snacks at work. I am soooo not bringing in a food scale to work! So because I didn't know how much 1 oz was, I ate over half the bag. yup. That'll show them..... :#
  • jmacaroni
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday:
    Calories: Over-My son's daycare offered parents donuts in the morning. i grabbed a Boston creme one. My fav. I was over by that donut. I didn't have to time to exercise more yesterday either. I need to stop the impulsive eating.
    Exercise: swim class with my son and running suicides in the basement-My son loved this, I think I'll aim to run suicides each night to make him laugh.
    Water: 90oz.
  • jmacaroni
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    :#

Great job on just having 1 oreo. That is my major weakness. My son only likes the creme part, so whenever he has them, I always eat the cookie part so it doesnt get wasted.
  • jmacaroni
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

I do not miss traveling through Penn Station. That absolutely counts as exercise! Im trying to get out of vacation mode myself, even just from a 3 day weekend. I didn't plan for any of my meals yet this week. I have to go food shopping tonight to plan for the rest of the week.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    :#

Great job on just having 1 oreo. That is my major weakness. My son only likes the creme part, so whenever he has them, I always eat the cookie part so it doesnt get wasted.

There is just something not right about wasting any part of an oreo.....
    Oh, and Boston Crème donuts are my fave too!!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Exercise - nope
    Track - nope
    Calories - nope
    Water - I don't know :'(

Work has been absolutely crazy busy. I am taking time today to recommit to this week and not just blow it off since the first half hasn't been all that great health wise.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Exercise - Yes....too much :D
    Track - Yes
    Calories - Yes, under
    Water - Probably over 200oz due to my three hours, twenty minutes of workout time.

I binged last night but I wasn't punishing myself with these workouts...Wednesday is just my very full gym day...but hopefully it helped.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

I do not miss traveling through Penn Station. That absolutely counts as exercise! Im trying to get out of vacation mode myself, even just from a 3 day weekend. I didn't plan for any of my meals yet this week. I have to go food shopping tonight to plan for the rest of the week.

Yes being able to prep and preparing ahead of time for your meals so you will eat out less.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday

Exercise - Yes....too much :D
    Track - Yes
    Calories - Yes, under
    Water - Probably over 200oz due to my three hours, twenty minutes of workout time.

I binged last night but I wasn't punishing myself with these workouts...Wednesday is just my very full gym day...but hopefully it helped.

Wow great workout and water intake. I miss those killer workouts
This discussion has been closed.