gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Daily post for Tuesday

Exercise - nope
    Track - nope
    Calories - nope
    Water - I don't know :'(

Work has been absolutely crazy busy. I am taking time today to recommit to this week and not just blow it off since the first half hasn't been all that great health wise.

Be encouraged WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!! I know at times it may be difficult but just keep on presing forward.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    Daily post for Tuesday:
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over-My son's daycare offered parents donuts in the morning. i grabbed a Boston creme one. My fav. I was over by that donut. I didn't have to time to exercise more yesterday either. I need to stop the impulsive eating.
    Exercise: swim class with my son and running suicides in the basement-My son loved this, I think I'll aim to run suicides each night to make him laugh.
    Water: 90oz.

Anthing to make your son laugh!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Calories: Nope. I will say that I had 1 oreo. That in and of itself is a win. A total win. A NSV. WHO STOPS AT 1 OREO!?!? oh that's right. this girl did. :D:D
    Exercise: stairs at work - my regular exercise
    Water: 112 oz

I still want to eat everything in sight. I am doing well with keeping it in check though, and just sticking to my snacks. I bought the Carnival Kettle Popcorners. Yeah. Almost ate the entire bag.
    BTW, they say 1 serving is 1 oz. Um..... how about telling me how many chips that is???? I keep my snacks at work. I am soooo not bringing in a food scale to work! So because I didn't know how much 1 oz was, I ate over half the bag. yup. That'll show them..... :#

Congrats on eating 1 eat Oreo; I will eat at least 3 or 4. And I am laughing at you showing them to put the correct measurements.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 305
    Todays Weight: 303

3 lbs away from being under 300!!!!!

Wow you're almost there!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Today was a snow day for me! Well freezing rain and terrible road conditions closed school. So I was able to get to the pool lots!

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 130 minutes in the pool and I walked the dogs for half an hour
    Water about 70oz

Weigh in Friday! I hope all the hard work pays off! Good job to everyone....we are doing great!
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Another great day. Got a few important projects done at work and made some whole grain bread with the wheat I ground the other day. It turned out so good that I went for a walk so I could have the carbs for another slice. Yum!
    Track: Yup, it’s an addiction
    Exercise: yup, went out for a 1/2 hour bread walk
    Water Intake: 64 oz -ish.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. 45 mins water aerobics
    Water. 86 ounces
    Tired? Very
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes
    I am eating too many carbs in my window. I am going to try to improve that.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Day/Goals: My day took a turn again. I broke my desk, and then had to repaint 2 of my office walls, which took a while, all afternoon actually. Got a lot of activity in, but no workout today. It was an off day anyway.
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes--afternoon rearranging and repainting my office.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • Frogprincess85
    Frogprincess85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh in on Monday. I'm sorry. I've been sick. Sorry team, I haven't been supportive or even joining convos much. Hopefully this subsides soon

Username: PrincessFrog85
    Weigh in: Monday
    PW: 163
    CW: 161.2 lbs. (I've been sick so not sure how very accurate this is or if as soon as I eat well again it will change.:) )
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I want to eat Cheetos so bad right now you guys. I brought over a few bags from America on our last trip there but now my kids have decided that they don't like them anymore so I've been munching on this one bag for weeks now. It's a party sized bag!! It's not even half way empty yet! I should probably go throw it in the disgusting dirty outside garbage bin but American treats are like GOLD to me. What do I do? Keep allowing myself to nibble away as long as it fits in my calorie goals? Cheetos are clearly not Keto. :/ Maybe I just want the salt. Hmm...maybe I'll try eating a pickle first.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (for Wednesday)
    Exercise: 10 mile bike ride + kickboxing class
    Track: no
    Calories: probably under
    Water: better than usual, but still not enough

Today has become an unplanned rest day. Since we had a bizarre 75 degree day yesterday, and all the snow was melted, I thought I'd ride outside for a change of pace. That caused my IT band pain to flare up. I'm pretty sure I would have been better off running - will need to discuss that with PT next week. So I canceled today's workouts so that it will hopefully calm down. I'm really pissed off because I don't even like riding outside, but I thought I was making a good decision.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in - week 3
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    PW - 147.4
    CW - 147.8

After 3 weeks of trending downwards, I guess I can't really complain.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: stairs, and dancing around with my toddler
    Water: 120 oz

Tried to be good with my calories yesterday..... I was over in calories pretty much every day this week. Lots of NSVs, but I am hoping for a SV too!! lol
  • tinak33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    I want to eat Cheetos so bad right now you guys. I brought over a few bags from America on our last trip there but now my kids have decided that they don't like them anymore so I've been munching on this one bag for weeks now. It's a party sized bag!! It's not even half way empty yet! I should probably go throw it in the disgusting dirty outside garbage bin but American treats are like GOLD to me. What do I do? Keep allowing myself to nibble away as long as it fits in my calorie goals? Cheetos are clearly not Keto. :/ Maybe I just want the salt. Hmm...maybe I'll try eating a pickle first.

I love Cheetos..... Can you measure out serving sizes into snack bags? that way you don't eat a ton straight from the bag? Either that, give it away, or toss it.
    The fact that you have been munching on that one bag for weeks already tells me you have AWESOME self control. That bag would have lasted me 3 days. 5 days tops, if I was trying to "be good"... :D
  • tinak33
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Week: Feb Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight:175.6
    Current Weight: 175.7

I am quite proud of this. I was expecting a gain, but was really hoping to stay in 175 (whether it was 175.1 or 175.9). And I did! Hoping for a big loss next week!
    Also, I am noticing that when I leave my calories for dinner so I can have a nice big dinner, I weigh more on weigh in day. So I need to work on evenly spreading my calories out.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh today so I'll have to weigh in tomorrow

Daily post for wed:
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
    Water: 90oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday

Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: not that much maybe like 40 ounces.

Feeling kinda down lately idk. Hopefully I didn't gain for my weigh in tomorrow. I've noticed that when I start of the day badly then the rest of the day kind of goes badly too. It's that "well, i already messed up" mindset that I was talking about a while ago. I need to get out of it. I should be thinking, "well, I ate unhealthily earlier so the rest of the day I should eat healthily". How do I shift from one mindset to another?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Feeling kinda down lately idk. Hopefully I didn't gain for my weigh in tomorrow. I've noticed that when I start of the day badly then the rest of the day kind of goes badly too. It's that "well, i already messed up" mindset that I was talking about a while ago. I need to get out of it. I should be thinking, "well, I ate unhealthily earlier so the rest of the day I should eat healthily". How do I shift from one mindset to another?

I think that's really why I think the mindset of getting back on the next meal is important, not the next day, but the next meal, it's kinda like doing "damage control" in a way. You can minimize how bad your day goes that way and then you are getting back on track. One bad decision leads to another, but the same is true of good decisions. Success is addicting. You can do this!
This discussion has been closed.