Replies

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    For Friday, February 23 rd.
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes 30 min stationary bike
    So messed up as I went to a Mexican party and ate cookies. I chose every thing, carefully avoiding tortillas and then the Mexican cookies came out and out the will power went out the window.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Username JMacaroni
    Weigh in week February week 3
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Previous weight 248.6
    Current weight 250.2

I keep waking up bloated. I think that's effecting my weight. I have to start paying attention to what I'm eating at night to make sure it's not salty
  • Bambinam
    Bambinam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 208
    Current weight 209
    Seems that the more I try to harder it is.. can’t seem to find the balance to do the right things. I am tired and I use that as excuse of not going to the gym. My goal was that by mid April to be at 190 and I am not sure if this will happen.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Will be taking today and tomorrow off. But back in full force Monday. I am finally able to donate blood so am off to do that. I will still eat wise but no exercise till Monday!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Being sick isn’t helping staying home and eating anything in sight. Haven’t been to the gym this week. Trying not to get anyone else sick.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jucqh7ilf8fu.png
    Username Gjaholy33
    PW: 452.8lbs
    CW: 449.6lbs

So I didn't wait in last week and I kept my previous weight but it turns out when I came back from vacay I actually gained 5 lb cuz I weighed myself the day I came back but I am pleased to say since Tuesday evening I have lost which is great it means I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I joined the healthywage that actually was talking about so I'm betting against myself to lose 199 lb and then next 18 months. So here's my results so far in the picture above and it's a great way to verify your weight so which makes it even more perfect as honesty is the key to losing weight you're only cheating yourself.

• gjaholy33
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Being sick isn’t helping staying home and eating anything in sight. Haven’t been to the gym this week. Trying not to get anyone else sick.

Being such a sick is never easy especially when your kitchen is full. I hope you feel better real soon so you can get back at it
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: Gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: February Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 211.7
    Current Weight: 212.5

Thank you TOM... not

Missy keep striving forward don't give up! We're rooting for you!!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Will be taking today and tomorrow off. But back in full force Monday. I am finally able to donate blood so am off to do that. I will still eat wise but no exercise till Monday!

Sometimes you got to take that break for yourself good for you donating blood I wish I could but my low iron prevents me from doing so
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bambinam wrote: »
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 208
    Current weight 209
    Seems that the more I try to harder it is.. can’t seem to find the balance to do the right things. I am tired and I use that as excuse of not going to the gym. My goal was that by mid April to be at 190 and I am not sure if this will happen.

April is still a ways you got this just keep striving for what we have our ups and we have our gals but as long as we don't give up and we keep pressing our way then everything will work out remember don't look at the ending just take one day at a time sometimes one meal at a time whatever it takes to get you through just stay in encouraged we're rooting for you
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    For Friday, February 23 rd.
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes 30 min stationary bike
    So messed up as I went to a Mexican party and ate cookies. I chose every thing, carefully avoiding tortillas and then the Mexican cookies came out and out the will power went out the window.

I'm sorry to hear that but just be encouraged I've had that happen to me many of times, that's why I'm still struggling with my weight but the key is not to give up, today's another day go forward with that
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    Username JMacaroni
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Previous weight 248.6
    Current weight 250.2

I keep waking up bloated. I think that's effecting my weight. I have to start paying attention to what I'm eating at night to make sure it's not salty

Oh no I'm sorry that's happening to you, I'm sure you'll figure out what's going on but even me time don't despair everything is going to be okay as long as you just keep pushing forward and don't give up
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username Gjaholy33

So I didn't wait in last week and I kept my previous weight but it turns out when I came back from vacay I actually gained 5 lb cuz I weighed myself the day I came back but I am pleased to say since Tuesday evening I have lost which is great it means I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I joined the healthywage that actually was talking about so I'm betting against myself to lose 199 lb and then next 18 months. So here's my results so far in the picture above and it's a great way to verify your weight so which makes it even more perfect as honesty is the key to losing weight you're only cheating yourself.

I love healthy wage. It really helped me focus when I needed to and it lead me down the road of discovering what foods worked for me and what didnt. And I made 600 bucks so that helped too.

You go girl!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username Gjaholy33

I love healthy wage. It really helped me focus when I needed to and it lead me down the road of discovering what foods worked for me and what didnt. And I made 600 bucks so that helped too.

You go girl!!

Thank you for suggesting just website it's an awesome idea and I pray I stay as focused as you did when you were on your prize
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 217.4
    Todays Weight: 217.2

Slow and steady wins the race I guess XD Definitely happy I'm not gaining though.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track. Yes
    Calories. No
    Exercise no
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    user name. paganUK
    weigh in. February week 3
    CW. 154
    :(:(
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: February Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 192.5
    Current Weight: 192.6

• AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 191.6 lbs
    Current Weight: 190.7 lbs
  • AB0215
    Options
    Thank you for suggesting just website it's an awesome idea and I pray I stay as focused as you did when you were on your prize

Just stay vigilant, really pay attention to what's working and what's not and you got this!!
This discussion has been closed.