ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February week 4
    Previous weight: 192.6
    Current weight: 194.0

Okay, so I wasn't this high all this week lol even yesterday but that's what was on the scale this morning. I do think I'm retaining a bit of water though since my meals yesterday were pretty salty I suppose. BUT anyway, this is the final weigh-in for February. I started at 193 at the beginning of February and I ended a little heavier which is sad but, on the bright side, the damage isn't so extreme where it would be extremely hard to undo. I guess overall I was able to maintain more or less the same weight I started with (I didn't regain all of the weight I had lost since January). My reflection on this month was that I did eat out a lot more than I wanted to. I was over my calories more than I wanted to be. I did track though! And that's not second nature for me so that is somewhat of a good thing. My goal for March is to get into the 180s. This is a very doable short goal and I really want to work hard to get to it! I'm excited for March's fresh start.

You can definitely do it.
    And the fact that you tracked everything even when you went over in calories, is a NSV in my book. Tracking is not an easy thing to do for me either. It's not second nature, and sometimes I really don't want to acknowledge what I am eating or how far over in calories I went.
    So yeah, major NSV for you for the month of Feb! :#
    On to being in the 180s in March!!
    You got this!! <3

You're such a sweetheart. Thank you for your support. <3
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 217.2
    Todays Weight: 219.8

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Username: ka97
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 147.8
    Todays Weight: 148.6

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Friday post. I work crazy hours Friday sorry
    Track yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise no
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 449.6
    CW 445.9

Although I gained 2lbs from Tuesday's weight I am proud of myself for my success this month as I started this month weighing 459lbs. Looking for a greater success next month in the next challenge.
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    paganuk
    Feb week 4
    PW 154
    CW 154

argh! Plateau since surgery!!!! :-( not happy
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Previous Week's Weight: 190.7 lbs
    Current Weight: 191.4 lbs

Not too bad for the week I've had.
    Dealing with an injury, carb load up Tuesday and honestly, I have been still doing my workouts, that hasn't changed, but my food intake is a bit higher to supply more protein to my injured leg. Need to find a balance. Struggling to want to do any of the food logging...and the results show, since I literally haven't been.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Saturday post
    Track not super closely (this was the first time in two months that I wasn’t super vigilant
    Calories probably over some, but I didn’t eat anything I wasn’t supposed to
    Exercise light house cleaning
    Water about 100 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: Fyreside
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Previous Week's Weight: 257.9 lbs
    Current Weight: 256.1 lbs

I've been a real no-show this month folks. Just busy life and a remote location conspired to make participation in the group a challenge. In those quiet moments sitting by a crackling campfire, you are all in my thoughts. I'm going to go and do a big catchup read of this thread, and I'll see y'all in the March thread :)
  • Fyreside
    Options
    Wow, 222 posts later :D You guys and gals rock. I really value sharing this journey.

@gemwolf110 Wow, imagine how hard your co-workers kidneys have to work to process all that aqua. The mind boggles at how one could possibly replenish enough electrolytes to maintain healthy blood chemistry.
    On another note, hope your dog has a full and rapid recovery.

@IanMoone30 That is a fairly cracking pace you have set for your weight loss goal. Achievable, sure. But definitely pushing pretty hard. Personally I've found no matter how dedicated I am, I just can't hit that linear weight loss trend that I desire. Sadly there are many chemical and hormonal forces at work in our body that just won't play nice with the spreadsheet. It's good to have goals, but don't let them rule you, or detract from your success. :)

• Fyreside
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa Most important thing is you're on the path. Losing weight is why we all came here, but at the end of the day, developing the lifestyle that keeps us at a good weight is the real challenge. Have a great March.

@gjaholy33 What a great month, congrats.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.