TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Just so I’m clear what day do we start on the March thread? Monday 2-26 or Monday 3-5

Sunday, 3/4. All challenges run Sunday thru Saturday, so we officially start March 3/4.
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Username: elisabel
    Week: Final
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight:187.4
    Current Weight: 186.2

February was not great for me...not a surprise it's always bad. I'm glad I did this because it helped me remain somewhat accountable.

Looking forward to next month...See you guys in March :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    elisabel wrote: »
    Username: elisabel
    Week: Final
    Previous Week's Weight:187.4
    Current Weight: 186.2

February was not great for me...not a surprise it's always bad. I'm glad I did this because it helped me remain somewhat accountable.

Looking forward to next month...See you guys in March :)

A loss is still a loss and a step in the right direction. Don't beat yourself up, you did good. We look forward to having you back for next month!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Exercise - nope. Had PT. He strongly recommends rest. And ice. Possible swimming or upper body lifting later in the week. Nothing on the legs. :frowning:
    Track - nope, work was insane
    Calories - with no exercise and wine, not likely
    Water - definitely not! Coffee, more coffee, and some wine.

Day one of a month of hell has begun. I'm tired, stressed, and miserable.

I won't be participating for March. Work is just way to busy - I know I won't be able to check in here regularly. I do hope to return in April.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 2 mile walk
    Water: about 60oz

Didn't snack at all today, which is huge for me!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 221
    Cw 220.4
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes first time in a week. But over most my sickness. So I wouldn’t get anyone else sick. But not going so long I hurt my ankle. So instead of running a mile I just walked it at a 10 incline.
    Was surprised to see I had lost weight . But as long as I don’t gain I’ll take it as a win
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday and track it. I have a plan to lose 1.56 pounds a week to get to goal weigh under the obese label for once in my life ( been 250 or more since the 5 grade) and I was counting every time I lose pounds. As in if day 1. I was 219 day 2. I was 222 then dropped back down to 219 I count it as a loss. Even if the body fluctuates I could have been down 20-25 pounds by now instead of 8ish. Got me rethinking how I’m going about my plan. The whole a little bit of bad food won’t hurt. Has to stop. I’m revamping my whole life style of eating (cause diets don’t work) hopefully this coming month I can keep on track and see results. I’m behind more than I like.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Manic Monday;

So today was fairly busy at work and a rough start to ththe week was planning on going to the gym after work but stayed late to get some training in for my job.

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over, way over
    Exercise: Nope but have 5722 steps in
    Water: under, way to under

One of my coworkers swears that by drinking one once of water for every pound for 10 days straight helps your body to get rid of the toxins and excess water that the body retains. Needless to say he drinks a gallon and a half a day. I think if I did that I’d live in the bathroom.

There's a lot of myths surrounding the actual amount of water you need to drink, but that's a new one that I've never heard before....and I thought I'd heard them all.
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    I weigh everyday and track it. I have a plan to lose 1.56 pounds a week to get to goal weigh under the obese label for once in my life ( been 250 or more since the 5 grade) and I was counting every time I lose pounds. As in if day 1. I was 219 day 2. I was 222 then dropped back down to 219 I count it as a loss. Even if the body fluctuates I could have been down 20-25 pounds by now instead of 8ish. Got me rethinking how I’m going about my plan. The whole a little bit of bad food won’t hurt. Has to stop. I’m revamping my whole life style of eating (cause diets don’t work) hopefully this coming month I can keep on track and see results. I’m behind more than I like.

That's partly why I eat Keto, a lot less fluctuation in my daily weight (because of no carbs) and it keeps me from eating "bad" foods because I can't eat sugar, which is where there are a lot of bad foods..and I don't diet, I eat for my goals.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Day/Goals: No tracking, 60 minutes weight training, legs today, even though I hurt myself Friday, I am still doing the exercises that don't bother my knotted up thigh, which surprisingly, the only thing that really bothers it is walking, so that's good.
    Track: Nope.
    Calories: Most likely, I still ate about what I normally eat.
    Exercise: Yes--60 minutes leg day.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Daily Post (Monday)
    Day/Goals: No tracking, a little walking today, about 20 minutes. Nothing special. Icing my thigh until the swelling goes down, but I'm still able to move around fine, very little pain, but it looks awful.
    Track: Nope. Taking a little tracking break to help reinvigorate myself, but still eating the right foods.
    Calories: Maybe not today. Probably slightly over.
    Exercise: Yes--20 mins walking.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys---a quick note, if you are in this month's challenge and want to continue on, you don't need to re-register for next month. You are automatically re-enrolled unless you let us know that you don't want to continue on.
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Happy Monday ya’ll. Got my b- day tomorrow finally and hopefully my last challenging day for awhile. Planned my meals tomorrow around a slice of Chicago style deep dish tomorrow and, like today, I should come in below calories. Guess we will find out on my weigh in day.
    Track: Yup, nice controlled meals today and came in under calories.
    Exercise: nope, typical busy Monday keeping my attention all day.
    Water Intake: about 64ish
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Manic Monday;

So today was fairly busy at work and a rough start to ththe week was planning on going to the gym after work but stayed late to get some training in for my job.

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over, way over
    Exercise: Nope but have 5722 steps in
    Water: under, way to under

One of my coworkers swears that by drinking one once of water for every pound for 10 days straight helps your body to get rid of the toxins and excess water that the body retains. Needless to say he drinks a gallon and a half a day. I think if I did that I’d live in the bathroom.

There's a lot of myths surrounding the actual amount of water you need to drink, but that's a new one that I've never heard before....and I thought I'd heard them all.

ZOMG! I would have to drink over 300 oz of water for 10 days?!? I think that might be consider drowning.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Username: mexiconona
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 154.4
    Todays Weight: 154.8

Quote from the March registrations thread.
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Username Mexiconona
    Starting weight Feb. 26 th 154.8
    Weigh in date. Monday
    Let’s try again!

@mexiconona. Cross posed for you so you don't have to :)
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: Flossie1981
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 266
    Todays Weight: 263
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no...just a crazy day in middle school
    Water about 75 oz
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Username: 143tobe
    Previous Week's weight: 157.8
    Todays Weight: 156.8

@AB0215
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: Flossie1981
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 266
    Todays Weight: 263

Way to go you're ending this month off right!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Username: 143tobe
    Previous Week's weight: 157.8
    Todays Weight: 156.8

@AB0215

Awesome you making progress that's the main thing so proud of you for keeping it up
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post
    Happy Monday ya’ll. Got my b- day tomorrow finally and hopefully my last challenging day for awhile. Planned my meals tomorrow around a slice of Chicago style deep dish tomorrow and, like today, I should come in below calories. Guess we will find out on my weigh in day.
    Track: Yup, nice controlled meals today and came in under calories.
    Exercise: nope, typical busy Monday keeping my attention all day.
    Water Intake: about 64ish

Happy birthday I'm praying that you have a wonderful and blessed day and I hope you're under the calories too but if not don't beat yourself up just enjoy and celebrate it's your birthday!!
This discussion has been closed.