Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Happy Humpday. Had a great controlled food day. Under all May goals and even had a nice taco dinner.
    Track: Yup, nice controlled meals today and came in under calories.
    Exercise: nope, busy day getting caught up on some honey-do’s. Made more scrubbing powder, cleaned tub, getting garden ready for spring, and sprouting more mung beans and alfalfa, and still had time to get some work done and teeth cleaned.
    Water Intake: about 70ish.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily
    Another great day behind me.

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 15 mins of water calisthenics
    Water 112oz
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise about 75 minutes in the pool
    Water about 70oz

Wow thats awesome
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

Happy birthday I'm praying that you have a wonderful and blessed day and I hope you're under the calories too but if not don't beat yourself up just enjoy and celebrate it's your birthday!!

Thanks. Had a great b-day but, not under 300 yet. I was .1 away on my b-day and .2 today (only went up .1 lbs after a slice of Chicago style pizza and a beer. THAT’S AWESOME!)

Now everything is back to normal for awhile *whew* exciting month. Wife’s b-day, boss visit, Valentine’s Day, San Diego trip, moms b-day, Arizona trip, my B-day and still had fantastic weight loss over the month.

Looking forward to see what happens next month.

Yes you had a lot of challenges but you surpassed it all and still had an amazing weightloss not many can say that, PROUD OF YOUR SUCCESS!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: the usual stairs at work and did some dancing around with my little one
    Water: 120 oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Username: tinak33
    Week: Feb Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight:175.7
    Current Weight: 170.4

I was actually shocked by this. I had been seeing '170-point-something', for the past few days and I kept weighing myself 2-3 times just to see if it was a fluke.
    And this morning, I did it again (on 2 different scales!) and tried a few times but got the same number.
    So I guess I really am 170 lbs!!!

My initial goal for Feb was to get to the 160s.... I didn't meet that goal, but I am literally .5 away from it. So I am calling it a win!! hahaha

YAY!

NICE JOB!!! You got this!!! You're so close to breaking into the 160s!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

I was actually shocked by this. I had been seeing '170-point-something', for the past few days and I kept weighing myself 2-3 times just to see if it was a fluke.
    And this morning, I did it again (on 2 different scales!) and tried a few times but got the same number.

My initial goal for Feb was to get to the 160s.... I didn't meet that goal, but I am literally .5 away from it. So I am calling it a win!! hahaha

YAY!

Great job, you will be hitting that goal super soon!! Congrats!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Great job! @tinak33 I'd call that a successful month!
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week February week 4
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 311.9
    Current weight 308.8
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily Post for Thursday

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: stairs
    Water: 120 oz

I went over my calories by about 50. Not a big deal. I had a big dinner, and while I could have skipped the second empanada and still been ok, I really wanted it..... hahaha Felt very full after, though, so I probably should have just had half. Oh well. Still a good day and almost drank a full gallon of water!! I was very thirsty.... haha
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 311.9
    Current weight 308.8

What way to end the February Challenge awesome job!
  • gjaholy33
    Options

YAY!

I call it a win too awesome
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Username Jmacaroni
    Previous weight 250.2
    Current weight 248.0
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking
    mexiconona wrote: »
    My above results are for March 1st.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February week 4
    Previous weight: 192.6
    Current weight: 194.0

Okay, so I wasn't this high all this week lol even yesterday but that's what was on the scale this morning. I do think I'm retaining a bit of water though since my meals yesterday were pretty salty I suppose. BUT anyway, this is the final weigh-in for February. I started at 193 at the beginning of February and I ended a little heavier which is sad but, on the bright side, the damage isn't so extreme where it would be extremely hard to undo. I guess overall I was able to maintain more or less the same weight I started with (I didn't regain all of the weight I had lost since January). My reflection on this month was that I did eat out a lot more than I wanted to. I was over my calories more than I wanted to be. I did track though! And that's not second nature for me so that is somewhat of a good thing. My goal for March is to get into the 180s. This is a very doable short goal and I really want to work hard to get to it! I'm excited for March's fresh start.
  • tinak33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February week 4
    Previous weight: 192.6
    Current weight: 194.0

Okay, so I wasn't this high all this week lol even yesterday but that's what was on the scale this morning. I do think I'm retaining a bit of water though since my meals yesterday were pretty salty I suppose. BUT anyway, this is the final weigh-in for February. I started at 193 at the beginning of February and I ended a little heavier which is sad but, on the bright side, the damage isn't so extreme where it would be extremely hard to undo. I guess overall I was able to maintain more or less the same weight I started with (I didn't regain all of the weight I had lost since January). My reflection on this month was that I did eat out a lot more than I wanted to. I was over my calories more than I wanted to be. I did track though! And that's not second nature for me so that is somewhat of a good thing. My goal for March is to get into the 180s. This is a very doable short goal and I really want to work hard to get to it! I'm excited for March's fresh start.

You can definitely do it.
    And the fact that you tracked everything even when you went over in calories, is a NSV in my book. Tracking is not an easy thing to do for me either. It's not second nature, and sometimes I really don't want to acknowledge what I am eating or how far over in calories I went.
    So yeah, major NSV for you for the month of Feb! :#
    On to being in the 180s in March!!
    You got this!! <3
This discussion has been closed.