Calories yes
    Exercise yes cardio and free weight
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    I did Intermittent clean fasting today and opened my window for 2 hrs..
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post monday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise 1 hour body step
    Water 96 ounces
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @143tobe Great day, awesome activity!!

@IanMoone30 Great loss, keep up the great work!!

@mexiconona Great day staying on tack!!

@jennfalzon1979 Awesome workout and great job staying under!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Day/Goals:Rest day, stay under calories.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Nope, good old fashioned rest :):)
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Busy day today. Almost didn’t get my bike ride in but found some time before the end of the day.
    Calories: Yes and under
    Exercise: 1hr walk in the am. 45 min bike ride in the pm
    Water Intake: 90 oz ish
  • Frogprincess85
    Frogprincess85 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Week 1
    Username Frogprincess85
    PW 165.7lbs
    CW 165 lbs

Will work harder this week.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Exercise - loads today (trying to workout a lot for another challenge - I'm tired)!
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Water - 80 oz
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday

Calories: No, over. Will make up for this tomorrow.
    Exercise: Not intentionally but went up and down stairs way too many times.
    Water Intake: 64 ounces

I wasn't that much over my calorie limit. It's pretty low (1200) so I don't feel terrible if I'm a little over because I still lose weight. But I'm really aiming to get out of the 190s this week- I'm SO CLOSE. So for the next 3 days before my weigh-in day I'm going to go really really hard and make sure to stay underneath so I can meet my goal! Wish me luck!
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: flossie1981
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 273
    Todays Weight: 271
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This post is for yesterday (Monday). Sorry I wasn't feeling great and headed to bed early!
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes of aquafit
    Water about 60oz
  • AB0215
    Options
    @crazedknight Great day and that's a lot of exercise..awesome job!!

@Frogprincess85 Great loss!! It doesn't matter how big or small, progress is still progress!! Great job!!

@Calli1616 Great job upping your exercise, just be sure to rest too!!

@ssssanaaaa The stairs are great exercise, just think people go to the gym and spend a lot of time walking on "stairs" :) 1200 is a hard number to hit IMO, I recently moved mine that low and it's really hard for me to hit too, especially with exercise, but you CAN do it!! Just plan and don['t beat yourself up if you're a little over, if you're eating at a deficit, you will still lose.

@Flossie1981 Great loss!! Keep up the good work!!

@JJKM02 You had a great day, keep it up!!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: February Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 270.5
    Weight: 270.5

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    My "off" weekend undid my efforts for the week. Also, my first appointment to explore the bariatric surgery option is tomorrow. Has anyone here considered it or know someone who did it? Thoughts? Regrets?

Tuesday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Calories: No, over by, like 30 calories.
    Exercise: Just my walking, did not hit my steps goal, though.
  • AB0215
    edited February 2018
    Options
    mjohemme wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    My "off" weekend undid my efforts for the week. Also, my first appointment to explore the bariatric surgery option is tomorrow. Has anyone here considered it or know someone who did it? Thoughts? Regrets?

I would like to start off by saying I'm neither for nor against surgery as an option.

I might have mentioned this before, but I do know someone who did it and it was really hard on her (and her family). She had the sleeve done I think and for like a month wasn't able to eat solid foods, and then it worked for a while, but she adapted and gained back everything.

It's an option and not one I'd take lightly, but it could work. I think that what's really important is that you find what works for you. I personally think for me, I'd rather just work a little harder and take the weight off than I would go through that process.

Personally, I'm of the belief that if it's that important to you, you will find a way to achieve success.
    I went another route, I decided that before I even went down the path to think about surgery as an option, I'd explore all my "diet" options. This led me down the path to Keto and I haven't looked back. I'm down 50 lbs, I feel better, have more energy than ever and I EAT! And for a girl who loves food like I do, this is important ;) I did however last year, do a "Healthy Wager" (Healthy Wage) and bet that I could lose 30 lbs in 6 months, and I lost 39 when I switched to Keto. I won 600 bucks and I think that was the catalyst I really needed, kept me from losing it on the weekends because I had money on the line. So maybe that's also something to consider.

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: total of 35 minute walks with dog, +7000 steps overall during the day
    Water Intake:Over 100 oz

I survived Tom staying under my calories and allowing myself a few small treats like a lower carb banana muffin one day, two lower carb cookies another day, an extra serving of dark chocolate another. (I do eat 10 grams of 90% chocolate almost daily so I had 20grams) I had the muffins and cookies in my freezer from when I baked last. I've realized for me the best thing is to be prepared. Now every time I bake something I'll leave maybe 30% out to be consumed over the next days and I'll freeze the rest. It really works! I also made a HUGE effort to stay under my calories and as few as possible during these days since my activity on these days tends to go down a lot. It worked! Feeling great and scale is complying! :)
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    This led me down the path to Keto and I haven't looked back. I'm down 50 lbs, I feel better, have more energy than ever and I EAT! And for a girl who loves food like I do, this is important ;) I did however last year, do a "Healthy Wager" (Healthy Wage) and bet that I could lose 30 lbs in 6 months, and I lost 39 when I switched to Keto. I won 600 bucks and I think that was the catalyst I really needed, kept me from losing it on the weekends because I had money on the line. So maybe that's also something to consider.

What is this?? This sounds so motivating lol I'm intrigued
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    yxlzgr27144t.jpg
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SLIMSONS!
    DAY 3
    MAKE IT A POSITIVE DAY & FORGET ABOUT YESTERDAY MISTAKES!!

Here's what I have been doing this morning with my Aide's help now I have dinner for the next 7 days.

Also I key to help drop the pounds is taking these digestive enzymes and probotics to make sure we are digesting our foods and our intestines are not overwhelm with any infections or bacteria that may slow down our metabolism.

(This is just a tip to help you succeed I am not a doctor)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday

Calories: No, I went over..... stupid delicious bread..... I had 2 slices, but shared with my daughter. So I am counting 1.5
    Exercise: I didn't do the stairs like I normally do, because I got new shoes and was breaking them in. So nothing much outside the usual playing with my toddler.
    Water: 116 oz.

Busy day at work, and busy day at home. I had a big snack and I think that put me over the edge a little. If I had less, I would have been fine with the bread at dinner. Doing better today though. Already at 75 oz of water!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Sorry guys I went to bed early due to this virus O have so anyway. It was okd I fought my cravings for the most part but found some chocolate morsels in the closet and had it as a snack.

Calories under
    Water 95oz
    Exercise No
    Track yes
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Monday

Calories: No, I went over..... stupid delicious bread..... I had 2 slices, but shared with my daughter. So I am counting 1.5
    Exercise: I didn't do the stairs like I normally do, because I got new shoes and was breaking them in. So nothing much outside the usual playing with my toddler.
    Water: 116 oz.

Busy day at work, and busy day at home. I had a big snack and I think that put me over the edge a little. If I had less, I would have been fine with the bread at dinner. Doing better today though. Already at 75 oz of water!

Way to go on your water intake I am trying to up mines as well to 144oz a day haven't succeeded as yet. As far as snacking we are all at fault at one point or another we just have to keep pushing forward until we succeed.
This discussion has been closed.