Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 162.6
    Todays Weight: 160.4

Congrats on the weight loss just a few more to go to hit the 50s
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    DanishFeta wrote: »
    Sorry guys, late weighing in as I've been travelling with no access to internet.

Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 219
    Todays Weight: 218.2

Feeling really tired, i think i'm just jet lagged though. Got a new fitbit charger and so far I haven't been very active. I've been in cars and planes for the last 26hours XD but hopefully over the next few days i can get my steps up to 6000, then 8000, hopefully i will reach 10000 by next week and will be sitting around that comfortably.

Get some rest and We all are ROOTING FOR YOUR SUCCESS!
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Username: elisabel
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 188
    Todays Weight: 187.2
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weigh in day
    Username: jennfalzon1979
    Week 1
    Pw: 208.7
    CW: 201.6

Sadly this had nothing to do with diet and exercise. A nasty chest infection kept me down and out for most of the week. Today is a new day. Feeling much better and back to the gym.

It's never good being laid out with an illness but celebrate the loss and keep pressing forward and hopefully it stays off but don't beat yourself up if a few pounds comes back. STAY POSITIVE
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jellybuby wrote: »
    Username: jellybuby
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 216.0
    Todays Weight: 210.0

Congratulations so proud of your weight loss. Share with the team some of your tips. . .
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Hey Guys:)
    I'm sorry I have bee a horrible team member lately. Things have been crazy and stress is high.
    Last week was a rollercoaster of terrible. But I am coming out the other side and hope to be more active again soon :)

Sarahann104
    Weigh day - Monday
    Current Weight - 190.69

We'll still here for you; we all have experience these types of moments at one time or another
  • gjaholy33
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Daily Post
    Rest day for me today so goal was to stay under my goals
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes and under
    Exercise: Nope
    Water Intake: 90 oz

Looking forward to another great week. I have some good bike rides planned, my boss is coming to town on Tuesday (always throws off my eating schedule), and my wife’s b-day is Wednesday (shouldn’t be to difficult, she eats healthy with me for inspiration). Overall, a few challenges next week. Very exciting!

We're ROOTING FOR YOU TO BEAT THE UPCOMING CHALLENGES and do not worry if you're not fully successful just remember to keep pressing on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR WIFE I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL CELEBRATING ANOTHER JOYOUS YEAR
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yea, I found you!
    Weigh in Sunday 159.6
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
    I had a Super Bowl party and worked hard cooking. I failed with the brownies my husband insisted I bake and the cake someone brought. Ice cream also! Oh what a insulin mess! I am starting anew by continue my reading on the Obesity Code by Jason Fung. I think everyone should read it. Today is a new day and a new start!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tpr84dx0qqqh.jpgGOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS DAY 2

I pray everyone had a successful Day 1 and we are now on Day 2 I am claiming today to be an awesome day. I woke up with a stomach virus so i couldn't go to Aqua Therapy but I am determine to drinks lots of water and eat right. That is my goals for today.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Yea, I found you!
    Weigh in Sunday 159.6
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
    I had a Super Bowl party and worked hard cooking. I failed with the brownies my husband insisted I bake and the cake someone brought. Ice cream also! Oh what a insulin mess! I am starting anew by continue my reading on the Obesity Code by Jason Fung. I think everyone should read it. Today is a new day and a new start!

It's one day, and one day won't hurt! Just get back on it!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS DAY 2

I pray everyone had a successful Day 1 and we are now on Day 2 I am claiming today to be an awesome day. I woke up with a stomach virus so i couldn't go to Aqua Therapy but I am determine to drinks lots of water and eat right. That is my goals for today.

One of my favorite quotes is: Today is a good day for a good day! and you already know :) Go on and get it girl!
  • crazedknight
    crazedknight Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 & @AB0215 , thanks. Been planning my brides b-day for over 2 weeks now. We both took the day off so I could spoil her all day. I planned out the days meals so we could enjoy the day and know where we are with our goals.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Yea, I found you!
    Weigh in Sunday 159.6
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

Yes it is! Just forget about yesterday and move forward today with a new goal in mind.
  • gjaholy33
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @gjaholy33 & @AB0215 , thanks. Been planning my brides b-day for over 2 weeks now. We both took the day off so I could spoil her all day. I planned out the days meals so we could enjoy the day and know where we are with our goals.

Totally AWESIME you cannot lose with planning and preparing
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Coming out of a crazy weekend..... but I'm back on track! We are doing a biggest loser challenge at work starting on Thursday. So now I have 2 biggest loser challenges to keep me on track!!
    I am dedicated to losing as much as possible in Feb. I am in my sister's wedding this summer, and I want to be comfortable in a dress!
    Slacking on my water so far today, but I will be chugging it this afternoon. I need to get back on my daily posts!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    50fcrcw6b6xk.jpg

Lunch time
    NO MAYO Veggie-egg salad wraps (made with shredded onion, carrots and romaine;mustard and olive oil) with ten green seedless grapes and unsweented blueberry applesauce.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Coming out of a crazy weekend..... but I'm back on track! We are doing a biggest loser challenge at work starting on Thursday. So now I have 2 biggest loser challenges to keep me on track!!
    I am dedicated to losing as much as possible in Feb. I am in my sister's wedding this summer, and I want to be comfortable in a dress!
    Slacking on my water so far today, but I will be chugging it this afternoon. I need to get back on my daily posts!

YOU GOT THIS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'LL BE FITTING IN THAT DRESS
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    50fcrcw6b6xk.jpg

Lunch time
    NO MAYO Veggie-egg salad wraps (made with shredded onion, carrots and romaine;mustard and olive oil) with ten green seedless grapes and unsweented blueberry applesauce.

That looks Delish! Great lunch!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Brisk 20 minute walk on treadmill with dumbells. 6000 steps overall during the day.
    Water Intake:Over 90 oz
This discussion has been closed.