Sunny's OMAD Excursion

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious!!! Do they do anything for a broken coccyx?
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Yum! Those wraps looks so yummy! Good luck on your weigh-in :)
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :)
    @Brendalea69 - His situation wasn't too bad, so they recommended a doughnut pillow and ibuprofen. :D He shared with me today that he's been having trouble sitting down (and has a bit of a bruise on his bum), but otherwise--he's feeling great!
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :)
    @Brendalea69 - His situation wasn't too bad, so they recommended a doughnut pillow and ibuprofen. :D He shared with me today that he's been having trouble sitting down (and has a bit of a bruise on his bum), but otherwise--he's feeling great!

That's great!!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I broke my coccyx in the 5th grade. I was terrible, it was hard to walk, or sit. I was also a child who wanted to run around constantly. So I am sure it wouldn't be as bad as an adult, because you know your limits. lol. Hope he heals fast!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    My husband was moved that so many of you were thinking of him. :) He sends his thanks!

4zwnspghnj2a.png
    Last night's OMAD. I was tired when I got home, so I just quickly whipped up some bibimbap with brown calrose rice. The only thing not pictured here that I also consumed was a small packet of vegan sour chews.

I am very happy to report that I hopped on the scale yesterday before my meal, and... I was down! WOO HOO! It wasn't a whole lot--I was 124, lol. So during this entire process, I've only lost 1 pound. BUT, I'll take it. I was at a standstill for SOOOOO long, it's nice to see myself on the cusp of the 123s. Maybe next week? ;)

Month 1 (2/12-3/11): 124.6
    Week 5 (3/12-3/18): 124.4
    Week 6 (3/19-3/25): 124.0

Total lost: 1.0 lbs
    Start weight: 125
    Goal weight: 105(ish) lbs
  • brittdee88
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I am so happy for you! And isn't it nice to be able to have a cider almost everyday and STILL lose???
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @brittdee88 Yes, girl! 100%! I reckon I probably could lose faster if I ditched the ciders, beers, and wine--but I'll take this victory with a glass in hand. :D
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Yes! I have never stopped having my near-daily glass of red, and I really can't get with any program that would require it!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Sunny that is so awesome. Cheers to your loss!!!!! :p
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @dkayingram Thanks so much, Donna! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    yeaaaaaa Sunny! That's one pound gone for good.
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    That is fantastic! I am happy for you! and being on the cusp is always a good feeling.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yay :):):)
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job Sunny!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Busy, busy weekend. I spent Saturday helping out at a coworker's baby shower. I decided to make it one of my flexible "feast" days, but I was mindful to not indulge too much. I sadly didn't track everything for that day, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was close to 2,000 kcal. Boo. I was back on track Sunday with my OMAD (pictured below).
    lsejs3xb1wyo.png
    Straightforward meal! It was a bit high on calories, because of my wine (not pictured). I definitely didn't need a 12 oz. glass, but it was quite delicious! I'm hoping to be closer to 1100 calories this evening, just to balance things out.

I hope everyone else had a swell weekend. :) I haven't weighed since last week, but I'm feeling pretty confident that I should be down by this Friday. My pencil skirts are fitting so nicely again as my muffin top is slowly disappearing, lol. It's still a bit bonkers to me that my body feels different, even though my weigh hasn't changed too drastically. I guess I'll count it as a win! :D Come on 123~!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yes, that's a win for sure :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    That meal looks great! And 12 ounces, girl?! Man, I would be on my *kitten* -- I'm such a lightweight now, though :D
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    I love me some wraps! I prefer spicy mustard though! :) Yummo!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yum!