TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Day/Goals: I have a ute covered in lumber, the goal was to empty it.. Which I didn't do as it's been raining on and off.. But I did clear the lumber pile area and weld up a new tool for breaking pallets apart.
    Track: Yes, always.
    Calories: Yes. Decided to have a really light day, 1200cal Trying to break my late night eating cycle again.
    Exercise: Yes. carting lumber and more.
    Water Intake: No
    3b4d7baadd9db8a5ad847d0ad94e44ea.png

Had a rough week, I think I pushed my luck with some of my unrefrigerated food and paid a heavy price. I really need to prioritize getting some refrigeration, but right now it's just not in the budget, so I guess I will have to be more careful.

Question of the week: This swap could only be considered healthy for someone on a LCHP style diet. But I used to eat a lot of savory crackers every day. So by switching to pork rinds, I cut out a huge amount of carbs and sugar. (they put sugar in everything dammit)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    @AB0215 mind if I change my weigh in day to Saturday’s?

Sure, that's fine.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 82 minutes of strength training and circuit training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Day/Goals: Today I crushed my workout. I was determined to make Snatches look easy and I did. They were perfect. I'm super excited. There might an Olympic Weight Lifting competition in my future after all. Also, they started a program where you can compete against other "trainees" to win free sessions, and today I placed 2nd over all in this weeks challenge..and I'm also super excited about that. I might win after all because I was only 3 reps shy of the other guy's time and I did mine with heavier weights.
    I had to do measurements again for the "wall of fame" at the gym today and I was shocked. I've lost 38 inches, 8% body fat and 44 lbs since I started my weight lifting journey...and while I'm a long way from where I want to be, I have to take a step back and appreciate where I am because that's not too bad :) All in all, today was an AWESOME day and for the first time in a long time, I'm excited for my weigh in tomorrow.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Friday
    Tracking Yes everything
    Calories Over
    Exercise Yes shopping

I am happy that I didn't eat a regular sized container of icing. I stress ate it. THIS time it didn't help at all.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Quick reminder:

This week we have a lot of missing weights, please double check and make sure you got yours in!! I have been trying to send reminders, but there are a lot missing!

Thanks!
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Friday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes in the pool for aquafit
    Water about 80 oz
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    mebelfanti wrote: »
    Week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 207.0
    Current Weight: 206.6

CINGRATS
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Friday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes in the pool for aquafit
    Water about 80 oz

Wonderful workout and excellent water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post- Friday
    Tracking Yes everything
    Calories Over
    Exercise Yes shopping

I am happy that I didn't eat a regular sized container of icing. I stress ate it. THIS time it didn't help at all.

Wow I remember those days I thought I was the only one who did that. But be encourage don't give up on your desire lifestyle goals we all have our ups and down more often than not stress seems to get the best of us but we need to stay true to ourselves and remember WHY we started the journey in the first place. RIOTING FOR YIUR SUCCESS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 82 minutes of strength training and circuit training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Day/Goals: Today I crushed my workout. I was determined to make Snatches look easy and I did. They were perfect. I'm super excited. There might an Olympic Weight Lifting competition in my future after all. Also, they started a program where you can compete against other "trainees" to win free sessions, and today I placed 2nd over all in this weeks challenge..and I'm also super excited about that. I might win after all because I was only 3 reps shy of the other guy's time and I did mine with heavier weights.
    I had to do measurements again for the "wall of fame" at the gym today and I was shocked. I've lost 38 inches, 8% body fat and 44 lbs since I started my weight lifting journey...and while I'm a long way from where I want to be, I have to take a step back and appreciate where I am because that's not too bad :) All in all, today was an AWESOME day and for the first time in a long time, I'm excited for my weigh in tomorrow.

Wow that is really awesome. YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY SUPER PROUD AND EXCITED FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND HOPE YOU WIN
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Yesterday Daily Post

I had a okay day very stressful and frustrating at times but I got through it. I must admit I haven't been eating a lot lately so probably won't have any good results this week. So I saw my psychiatrist yesterday evening and she upped my anti depression meds hoping that it would curve my cravings even more; that's what she said anyway, we'll see. The good thing that happened yesterday and I was able to 65 minutes, it's just so frustrating that I can only go once a week to Aqua therapy. I just need to find a way to get in control of this pain because is taking over my whole entire today and just can't do anything but suffer.

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 65 mins of water calisthenics
    Water 90oz needed to drink more but eas in the car most of the day
  • AB0215
    edited March 2018
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Yesterday Daily Post

I had a okay day very stressful and frustrating at times but I got through it. I must admit I haven't been eating a lot lately so probably won't have any good results this week. So I saw my psychiatrist yesterday evening and she upped my anti depression meds hoping that it would curve my cravings even more; that's what she said anyway, we'll see. The good thing that happened yesterday and I was able to 65 minutes, it's just so frustrating that I can only go once a week to Aqua therapy. I just need to find a way to get in control of this pain because is taking over my whole entire today and just can't do anything but suffer.

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 65 mins of water calisthenics
    Water 90oz needed to drink more but eas in the car most of the day

Can you join a gym with a pool and do some water walking on your own or something? I wonder if moving more could help you, which I know is a double edged sword, moving more is hard but moving more increases your ability to move more....so I'm wondering if the water will help you...however, in the meantime, you will see a great benefit from focusing on your diet and on yourself. Stay positive, take small steps, watch your food, make healthy choices, and one good decision at a time, and you will feel better, about yourself and reaching those small goals. Remember success is addicting so make small goals, and then when you reach them you will feel more confident to reach your bigger goals.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Check-In: 3/24

PW: 159.2
    CW: 157.8

I wanted more of a "whoosh" with my loss this week, but I have to remind myself to be patient.
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 225
    Todays Weight: 223.4
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Previous Week's Weight: 191.2 lbs
    Current Weight: 189.3 lbs

FINALLY.
  • 99hockeymom
    99hockeymom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thursday and Friday forgot to log anything until late on the day. I didn’t log everything either day, and I know I went over on my calories. I did exercise both days (Thursday was bare minimum just to hit my step goal) and I had about 70-80 oz both days. Hitting the reset button this weekend and hope to snap out of my Cookie Monster / Tasmanian Devil period. Want. To. Eat. All. Of. The. Food!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Healthy swap.

I made the switch years ago from ground beef to ground turkey. No difference in taste and way healthier.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Healthy swap.

I made the switch years ago from ground beef to ground turkey. No difference in taste and way healthier.

Is there really no difference in taste? Actually I'm really curious in general, what makes it healthier?

Daily Post (Saturday)
    Day/Goals:Unavoidable day of indoor stuff today.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Only a little.
    Water Intake: yes

Weigh in:
    Username: Fyreside
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Previous Weight: 252.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 251.1lbs
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing I stayed under my calories but you can’t come to New Jersey and not get pizza
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes walked all downtown
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post- Friday
    Tracking Yes everything
    Calories Over
    Exercise Yes shopping

Wow I remember those days I thought I was the only one who did that. But be encourage don't give up on your desire lifestyle goals we all have our ups and down more often than not stress seems to get the best of us but we need to stay true to ourselves and remember WHY we started the journey in the first place. RIOTING FOR YIUR SUCCESS!

I was happy that it didn't help reduce the stress. Now it won't be a go to thing.
    I actually followed some portion control that I haven't done in the past. I am considering that a win. One small step at a time.
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.