Replies

• freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Challenge!

Log calories -yes
    Under calories -yes
    Exercised -yes
    (Walking and 50 minutes of aerobics exercise)

We're having thunderstorms and heavy rain right now just had a very Loud Boom startled me and the
  • freespirit6315
    Options
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Challenge!

Log calories -yes
    Under calories -yes
    Exercised -yes
    (Walking and 50 minutes of aerobics exercise)

We're having thunderstorms and heavy rain right now just had a very Loud Boom startled me and the

As suspenseful as the thunderstorm, you left us hanging........
  • freespirit6315
    Options
    I tried to send another message and it still didn't show you'll see under this one that there's a blank just my name I said my
  • freespirit6315
    Options
    My cat
  • freespirit6315
    Options
    Sorry!!! I don't know if it's my phone are the app that's messing up it's been leaving out part of the messages I send
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry!!! I don't know if it's my phone are the app that's messing up it's been leaving out part of the messages I send

Oh don't apologize...I'm just having fun with you! From what I can gather from others on here, the app is super glitchy lately. I knew you purposely didn't leave off .....your cat!!! Technology is great...when it works!!!
  • ladylovesmilktray
    ladylovesmilktray Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    06/04/18
    Exercise - 32 mins on X-trainer earned 180 extra cals
    All food logged
    Within cal allowance.

Weigh day tomorrow, hoping for a pound at least but happy whatever, had a good week, glad I'm back on the x-trainer.
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I’ve just realized that I won’t be near a scale tomorrow morning? I can weigh myself tomorrow night, but I was wondering about my time allotment to get my weight in?
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Addie378 wrote: »
    I’ve just realized that I won’t be near a scale tomorrow morning? I can weigh myself tomorrow night, but I was wondering about my time allotment to get my weight in?

You could even weigh yourself tonight if you like. I think the weights are supposed to be in Saturday evening. If I get a weight from you before I go to bed Saturday, I will enter it. Otherwise I can just transfer your weight over from the week before so you don't have a missed day. Just get it to me as soon as you have it, even if it is Sunday morning.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    06/04/18
    Exercise - 32 mins on X-trainer earned 180 extra cals
    All food logged
    Within cal allowance.

Weigh day tomorrow, hoping for a pound at least but happy whatever, had a good week, glad I'm back on the x-trainer.

I can't decide if you love the cross-trainer or if you hate the cross- trainer but you do it anyways!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 4/6
    Tracking:yes
    Calories:yes
    Exercise: 3 mile walk
    Water: 120 oz
  • Addie378
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    I’m not around one tonight, either. If I have it in by 8 am est Sunday, will it be okay? Also, does anyone else feel the need to use unused calories for extra snacks and junk food? I certainly do, but I feel like I shouldn’t!
  • Addie378
    Options
    April 6-
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 1 hour brisk walking
    Water- yes (around 68 oz)
    Tracking- yes
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weighed in:
    Last Friday: 175.7
    This Friday 175.9

I did was really active this last week, but I’ve been snacking on that ham all week. It’s done and gone, so next week will be a great number!
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    mini challenge:

I’ve been tacking and under goal so far for the day. I went to the gym this morning and did 50 min of strength training and 30 min walk on the treadmill. I’m about to head out with the girls. I’m going to try really hard to stay under calories and keep track of what I eat. These events are always the hardest. It’s way easier to put my head in the sand and start again tomorrow.
  • Addie378
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Whoops
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/6
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

Thankful for a rest day tomorrow and yoga on Sunday. It was tough getting through the workouts this week! It’s so hard to be consistent guys...I’m literally craving a veggie pizza as I type this! Hopefully the work shows up on the scale this week! If not I’ll be ordering a food scale bc I feel like I’ve been stuck for a while.....have a great weekend!
  • okalex
    okalex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    okalex wrote: »
    Okalex
    Weigh in day friday week one
    Starting weight April 169lbs

Two pounds lost AND you are out of the 170's! Sounds like you had a fabulous week!!! Keep it going!!!

I've been visiting my sister for the last week and a half up north and my brother in law owns a private gym. It's the first time lve added exercise since starting this diet, and he's been kicking my butt! Lol
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    April 7
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Username: Bettyboag
    Previous weight: 152
    Current: 152

No lose no gain I am ok with this given Easter and the week that’s been. Hopefully see a difference soon though - no excuses!
This discussion has been closed.