• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    4/8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. We went to a trampoline park.

Oh, wait. THAT was the fun family Sunday!! Swimming was the fun family Saturday! The kids must have had a blast!! (I've heard that trampolining is a good workout. How are the muscles feeling today?)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Apr 8
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y 5min stairs + 15min yoga + 5min strength training

My strength training did not go as planned today. I ran into a few logistic issues. I'm counting today as a yoga day and will get my ducks in a row for tomorrow.

It's early in the week, so if you have to change your schedule around, no harm done!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Spring break was kind of crazy for me but 2 of the 4 kiddos are headed back to school today so we can get back to routine *hopefully*

4/8
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- 30 mins doing Wii Fit games and Just Dance with the kids

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 162.0
    Todays Weight: 160.0
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 159
    Todays Weight: 161

Your week started out great, but maybe it didn't end that way! New week starts today!! It's only a couple; you got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username: Katevt78
    Weigh in week: April week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous week: 176.2
    Today’s weight: 173.6

This is what (usually) happens when you stay under your calorie goal and exercise for seven days in a row...you lose weight!! Another nice loss this week, Kate!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Spring break was kind of crazy for me but 2 of the 4 kiddos are headed back to school today so we can get back to routine *hopefully*

4/8
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- 30 mins doing Wii Fit games and Just Dance with the kids

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 162.0
    Todays Weight: 160.0

Even though you say you were out of your routine this past week, you still posted a great loss!! Well done!!! Sounds like you were having fun with the kids while getting your exercise in at the same time!!!
  • freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Logged calories-yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise -yes
    (30 minutes cardio aerobic, 20 minutes walking)

Measurements:
    1st week: lost one inch from both waist and hips area
    2nd week: lost another inch from both waist and hips.
    Total: loss of 2 inches from both waist and hips.

Today's weigh in Monday!!
    HSW: 284.6
    CSW: 273
    4/2- 271. (2 lb loss)
    4/9 267.4 (3.6 lbs lost this 2nd week)

Total: 5.6 lbs lost this challenge.
  • NEEENYA
    NEEENYA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I believe I forgot to track my progress last week, I apologize! But for this week

Weight: 174.2lbs which I can't believe that I did not gain after I had family visit for a week. For at least 4 days I did not get to go to the gym and was completely off my diet. But I'm guessing the little things like able to pass on majority of the carbs helped.
    Previous weight: 174.6lbs

I love that I was able to finally have a visit from my family but now I'm back to my regular routine (:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Logged calories-yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise -yes
    (30 minutes cardio aerobic, 20 minutes walking)

Measurements:
    1st week: lost one inch from both waist and hips area
    2nd week: lost another inch from both waist and hips.
    Total: loss of 2 inches from both waist and hips.

Today's weigh in Monday!!
    HSW: 284.6
    CSW: 273
    4/2- 271. (2 lb loss)
    4/9 267.4 (3.6 lbs lost this 2nd week)

Total: 5.6 lbs lost this challenge.

Never seen someone so excited for a Monday!! 3.6 pounds gone, 5.6 total gone (out of the 270's, bonus!), and 4 inches total gone! What's not to be excited about!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    NEEENYA wrote: »
    I believe I forgot to track my progress last week, I apologize! But for this week

Weight: 174.2lbs which I can't believe that I did not gain after I had family visit for a week. For at least 4 days I did not get to go to the gym and was completely off my diet. But I'm guessing the little things like able to pass on majority of the carbs helped.
    Previous weight: 174.6lbs

I love that I was able to finally have a visit from my family but now I'm back to my regular routine (:

Yes, you missed last week, but we got you caught up now!! So glad that you had a wonderful visit from your family! And the fact that you didn't gain, but had a slight loss, is just icing on the cake. Maybe I shouldn't use that expression in a weight loss group.....

Hoping you have a great week, now that you can get back to your routine!
  • freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

Wanted you to know I'm having serious trouble with my tablet!! it's what I use for mfp it's taking me awhile to get it back on and it's getting harder and harder each time it goes out to turn it back on.

I don't have the finances to buy a new one at this time. I'm letting you know so if you don't hear from me tomorrow or in the next few days this is the reason why.
    I may never be able to get back on, if I don't find a way to get the money to for a new tablet. I really wanted to complete the challenge I thought I was doing pretty good but everything happens for a reason.
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    4/8
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes: got out for 9 holes of golf.
  • ladylovesmilktray
    ladylovesmilktray Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tracking - yes
    Within cal allowance
    Exercise - 40 mins on x-trainer
    Water- no too good, 1000 mls
    Really good day, back to work tomorrow having had almost 7 weeks off following foot op. Will need to be strong, the office is always cake and biscuit laden!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS

Wanted you to know I'm having serious trouble with my tablet!! it's what I use for mfp it's taking me awhile to get it back on and it's getting harder and harder each time it goes out to turn it back on.

I don't have the finances to buy a new one at this time. I'm letting you know so if you don't hear from me tomorrow or in the next few days this is the reason why.
    I may never be able to get back on, if I don't find a way to get the money to for a new tablet. I really wanted to complete the challenge I thought I was doing pretty good but everything happens for a reason.

Well, no, you weren't doing pretty good....you were doing awesome!!! You are doing awesome. Is there a way you can get e-mail? You and I could personally e-mail each other and I could relay your entries to the team thread. I don't know what else to offer up as a solution right now.
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    April 8-
    Calories- under
    Water- 68 oz
    Exercise- 30 min yoga
    Tracking- yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracking - yes
    Within cal allowance
    Exercise - 40 mins on x-trainer
    Water- no too good, 1000 mls
    Really good day, back to work tomorrow having had almost 7 weeks off following foot op. Will need to be strong, the office is always cake and biscuit laden!

It'll be a culture shock after seven weeks, but stay strong, Lynne!! Bring your own healthy snacks and drink lots of water!! Good luck to you!!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge Mon 4/9
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes two walks totaling 6.5 miles
    Water: 130 oz
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    April 9-
    Calories- wayyy under
    Water- 66 oz
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- 2 mile walk
    How much water do you advise drinking?
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    April 9
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise- yes ( walked 1 mile)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Addie378 wrote: »
    April 9-
    Calories- wayyy under
    Water- 66 oz
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- 2 mile walk
    How much water do you advise drinking?

On MFP they suggest 8 glasses of water minimum. I have also heard to drink half your body weight in ounces, which for you is still 8 cups. That's what I would advise, others will be more or less; there are all kinds of schools of thought out there. (As with anything, right?)
This discussion has been closed.