• Teresa_QueenSugarplum
    Teresa_QueenSugarplum Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Welcome to April team The Slimsons.

Captains for April are Ashley (@AB0215.) and Gloria (@gjaholy33.) Please contact them or myself (Craig @craigo3154.) if you have any issues.

Competitors for The Slimsons for April are:
    @danzibob2016.
    @lheinze2018.
    @missemmibelle.
    @rlaratte.
    @ryjar80.
    @elisabel.
    @faisrs0.
    @IanMoone30.
    @jennfalzon1979.
    @memery7.
    @mjohemme.
    @crazedknight.
    @99hockeymom.
    @jmacaroni.
    @Keri8680.
    @Tamonkay.
    @tinak33.
    @143tobe.
    @jenngitch.
    @JJKM02.
    @lorialanis1019.
    @mexiconona.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @DanishFeta.
    @Fyreside.
    @gemwolf110.
    @joemccullum.
    @KatieWW.
    @lakisha32.

April spreadsheet is at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYa9sHDY1Xz-JlTdEm0xdImaeHhMYkjSMejbHGJHh5s/edit?usp=sharing

Information for March (for any who rolled over).

March week 4 results: WEEK 4 ~ MARCH RESULTS

March final results: GRAND FINALE ~ MARCH'S BIGGEST LOSER...
    [/quote]

Wishing you all the best success in April.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Had a hard time- not much was keto friendly for dinner at my inlaws and I didn’t think to eat something before we left the house to curb my cravings.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, but didn’t follow my keto diet
    Exercise- not today
    Water- Definitely not enough but I am glad I didn’t drink any of the wine they all had at dinner- all sweet wines! I was just fine with my water!
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 4/1

Track: No
    Calories: Probably Not - lol. My 15yo's birthday and there was cake. It was worth it though, I'd been pretty good for a couple of months now. It was my first Easter in a long time without alcohol though!
    Exercise: Nope
    Water: 70oz!
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ok so not my best start to a week or month. I managed to get bitten by a power tool. It could have been a whole lot worse but still ranks right up there on the ouchies scale. So many nerve endings in fingers. I'll just show a picture of the glove and your imaginations can fill in the blanks. I promise it's not as bad as it looks.
    objxtcu5idt6.jpg
    That's not a wimpy glove either.

Daily Post (Monday)
    Day/Goals:Finding that line between careful and careful enough..
    Calories: Yes. But not as easily as usual.
    Exercise: yes.
    Water Intake: yes.

@tamonkay Did you get the car fixed in the end?
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Ok so not my best start to a week or month. I managed to get bitten by a power tool. It could have been a whole lot worse but still ranks right up there on the ouchies scale. So many nerve endings in fingers. I'll just show a picture of the glove and your imaginations can fill in the blanks. I promise it's not as bad as it looks.
    objxtcu5idt6.jpg

Daily Post (Monday)

Please be super careful with those power tools. Oh ouchie!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: 4/1

Track: No
    Calories: Probably Not - lol. My 15yo's birthday and there was cake. It was worth it though, I'd been pretty good for a couple of months now. It was my first Easter in a long time without alcohol though!
    Exercise: Nope
    Water: 70oz!

Sometimes we have to take time to enjoy the pleasures of life. Great water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Had a hard time- not much was keto friendly for dinner at my inlaws and I didn’t think to eat something before we left the house to curb my cravings.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, but didn’t follow my keto diet
    Exercise- not today
    Water- Definitely not enough but I am glad I didn’t drink any of the wine they all had at dinner- all sweet wines! I was just fine with my water!

Sometimes the best intentions go out the window with a hectic day but great water intake and KUDOS for resisting the sweet red wine!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!!

It's Monday, and Mondays are hard, but we got this!! Make today a good day!!

yha1junmh5s5.jpg

I'm about to go take some action on my kitchen, my dream is for it to be self cleaning...but I guess I'm going to have to settle for just clean...

• jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Username jenngitch
    Weigh in day- friday
    CW -184
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day

April week 1.
    Pw. 190.5
    Cw. 190.0

Just did a HIIT workout and step class. I am bagged. Lol
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day, new month and hopefully a new outlook. I am not going to lie. I have struggled the last few weeks. I WANT to loose weight. I do. For some reason the energy to make it happen is non-existent. When I look back I should be happy. I mean I have lost 57 lbs. But when I look in the mirror I still see the 240 lb me. It stressing me and I want to eat. My husband and I got back yesterday from vacation and we had a lot of good talks. He supports me and wants me happy/healthy. So now I know that I have someone to talk to that wont judge. good luck to everyone this month!
    I am starting small for my goal. I literally sit on my butt all day at work so today I challenge myself to get 6000 steps. I can do it!
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    @jenngitch I am in the same boat. As someone who has always been overweight, it’s like I can’t see the progress made. I still see myself as 240lbs as well. I have plateaued at 190 and it ticks me off. I feel defeated a lot of days. Tired. And feel like all my efforts are going nowhere. You just gotta keep at it. One day at a time. I am trying a detox soon. I believe in you. You’ve come a long way! (Hugs)
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    objxtcu5idt6.jpg

Daily Post (Monday)

:open_mouth: ARE YOU OKAY???
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Yes. Under.
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: Around 50 ounces.

Comments: Hi team! I'm a returning member. My goals are to get to the 180s. Drink sufficient water every day. And exercise most days of the week (at least 4 days).

I know it'll help to actually have a gameplan so I intend on reaching these goals by pre-planning meals, making sure to refill my water bottle 3 times a day (equals 64 ounces), and bringing my gym clothes to my school gym or exercising on the elliptical once i get home!

Good luck to everyone! :)
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options
    jenngitch wrote: »
    Today is a new day, new month and hopefully a new outlook. I am not going to lie. I have struggled the last few weeks. I WANT to loose weight. I do. For some reason the energy to make it happen is non-existent. When I look back I should be happy. I mean I have lost 57 lbs. But when I look in the mirror I still see the 240 lb me. It stressing me and I want to eat. My husband and I got back yesterday from vacation and we had a lot of good talks. He supports me and wants me happy/healthy. So now I know that I have someone to talk to that wont judge. good luck to everyone this month!
    I am starting small for my goal. I literally sit on my butt all day at work so today I challenge myself to get 6000 steps. I can do it!

It took me a while to stop seeing myself as 240 lbs. While I hit a plateau at 190 myself, I had to remind myself to be patient, I didn't gain this weight all at once and I'm not going to lose it all at once. I just broke mine (at least I think so since I saw something other than 190 in the last few weeks), you have to really embrace your progress, and it's hard. I actually didn't really see it until about a week ago. Last year I took my niece easter egg hunting and my mom took a picture of our winnings (she has a knack for finding shiny special eggs lol) and then this year my brother was the easter bunny so she took another picture and for the first time I was like where did the rest of my belly go..?! I mean, I still have a ways to go, but pictures really help, it's crazy, but we can't see it because we see ourselves everyday.

I think that small goals are important. I like to make a big goal and break it up into smaller goals with a timeline, that way when it isn't working, I can make adjustments, and I really think that can apply to weight loss goals, especially. Also so great that your hubby supports you, it's very helpful to have someone to share it with.
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @Fyreside Do you need a new finger as well as a new glove, or do you still have all of them....because that DOES look bad...
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    @Fyreside dude.....what the heck????? How are you doing???
  • rlaratte
    rlaratte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    2/28/18= 203.8 lbs.
    3/1/18= 203.8 lbs.
    3/31/18= 196.4 lbs.
    4/01/18= 194.8 lbs.

Total weight lost in March = 6.8 lbs.

Weight lost from 2/28/18 to 4/1/18 = 9 lbs.

This has not been my best month as far as being food discipline. I will increase my game in the month of April.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    rlaratte wrote: »
    This has not been my best month as far as being food discipline. I will increase my game in the month of April.

You're going great, I hope I'm losing at that rate when I get near to 200. Have an awesome April.
This discussion has been closed.