TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

Spring is upon us, what are you super excited to get outside an do now that it's warming up (this is wishful thinking as we just got snow yesterday...it's like spring is here, April fools...)?

Hoping to get back to swimming and maybe walking a little bit at a time of I can bear it
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Spring is upon us, what are you super excited to get outside an do now that it's warming up?
    Going for walks with my almost 4 year old and instilling healthy activity habits in her!

Daily Post - Monday
    Track- yes
    Calories- Right on the money
    Exercise- no
    Water intake- not enough

• memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise No Rest day
    Water Not enough

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    tamonkay wrote: »
    @Fyreside we changed some spark plugs and coil packs, but still having issues.

Hmm, well I'm taking a long distance guess here. But with new plugs and coils, if you still don't have strong spark, check your earth wires. They will be chunky wires or braids that earth your engine to the chassis. There are probably several of them and can corrode or break in older vehicles. lack of a good earth will cause it to run rough. My other suggestion is (if your vehicle has an OBD2 port) https://www.amazon.com/SODIAL-Version-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Windows/dp/B00BNO1GYG/ref=pd_sbs_107_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00BNO1GYG&pd_rd_r=4CJG260Z3PF4EQ8SGN97&pd_rd_w=WZrAo&pd_rd_wg=uURMY&psc=1&refRID=4CJG260Z3PF4EQ8SGN97

I run one of those and get it to talk to my android phone. They are just a cheapy but good for getting error codes from your car's computer, which you might be able to look up online and find solutions to.
  • Fyreside
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Spring is upon us, what are you super excited to get outside an do now that it's warming up (this is wishful thinking as we just got snow yesterday...it's like spring is here, April fools...)?

Your spring is my Autumn and it's my favorite time of the year. It brings with it pleasant temps and the promise of slightly cooler months ahead. Being subtropical, we don't really have 4 distinct seasons, just nice weather most of the year with 2 really hot months and 2 chilly to cold months. that being said, I can't wait to break out of town and spend some weeks in the forest.
  • Fyreside
    Options
    @tinak33 I am definitely going to use that :)

@mexiconona Welcome back. That ship looks really nice.

And a general warning to all, I'm stuck here for a few days. Will try to not spam the chat too badly. :*
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Weight 155. Weigh in day Monday
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday
    Track- No
    Calories- No
    Exercise- Yes
    Water intake- Does wine count?

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great spring weekend! I started to track yesterday and did really well until late at night. Then I still probably stayed under my calories for the day due to my exercise but I'm learning to just let go and not worry sometimes. I think it's a good thing. :) Definately going to try and track the rest of the week though!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    xfsg1sv7r9yu.jpg
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise-yes
    Water- yes, a tiny bit

I hit my personal step goal Monday at 6000. So for today my goal will be 6500. I hope every has a great day!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: April Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 268
    Today's Weight: 268

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    I hate that I was surprised and happy not to have gained this week.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Just normal walking
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Spring is upon us, what are you super excited to get outside an do now that it's warming up?

So excited to be outside with my kids (ages 8, 5, and 4).

Trying to not snack after dinner. One day down.....

• jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a good detox? I tried modere and it was pointless. Maybe I don’t have a lot of toxins in me? Who knows. But I’ve plateaued AGAIN and it’s ticking me off. I’m beginning to think my scale is broken. Just reads 190.0 constantly.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weekly question.

I cannot wait to start my gardens. I love gardening. Then afterwards, it’s pool season and beach volleyball. Cannot wait
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Spring...I love this time of year! I love seeing the snow disappear and count down the days to flip flop weather....soon! I don’t even mind cleaning the up (we have two dogs!). I love taking the dogs out and not worrying about them tracking mud or snow through the house. Everything just gets a little easier...no winter coats, no cleaning off the cars, no shovelling etc. And not that I am counting, but there are only about 11.5 weeks til summer vacation!
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Question of the Week:

I can’t wait to get back in the kayak. It’s so tranquil, it’s good for the spirit and the soul.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Tuesday

Calories: Yes-under
    Exercise: Yes-elliptical 30 minutes
    Water Intake: 90 oz

Day 2 of not snacking after dinner. It's amazing how many empty calories I can inhale without even knowing it!
  • tamonkay
    tamonkay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: yes, on target
    Exercise: none
    Water intake: 90 ounces

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Question of the week
    Would love to go swimming and hiking

Track yes
    Calories no over
    Exercise no

Tired of eating well below my calories with even light exercise and not losing so eat my fill today I know this is going to set me back. But I’m just sick and tired of not eating what I want.
    Every night I go to bed “ tomorrow I’m going to start eating better” and sometime in the night the fat girl in me conveniently makes me forget. By the time I remember I’ve eaten something I shouldn’t have. And think well I already messed up as long as I stay below my count I can always start tomorrow
    Something need to change
  • Fyreside
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Tired of eating well below my calories with even light exercise and not losing so eat my fill today I know this is going to set me back. But I’m just sick and tired of not eating what I want.
    Every night I go to bed “ tomorrow I’m going to start eating better” and sometime in the night the fat girl in me conveniently makes me forget. By the time I remember I’ve eaten something I shouldn’t have. And think well I already messed up as long as I stay below my count I can always start tomorrow
    Something need to change

You're right.. Eating less than you want day after day and not getting your reward is super frustrating. But you have to give yourself a bit of credit too.. You are here and you are losing, even if it's not the pace you would like. Take heart in the fact that you're moving in the right direction and see about dialing in your process to improve the rate.
    You've got this.
This discussion has been closed.