May 6th
    May 13th
    May 20th
    May 27th
    May 30th
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @Lisbydezign sorry to hear about your dad, you've had a rough time over the past while. Enjoy your break, you certainly deserve it <3<3
  • TracitaGoGo
    TracitaGoGo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started doing Keto this weekend, though I've been decreasing carbs and generally planning/researching for about two weeks. I know it's just day one for me, but I passed on my mom's chocolate chip cookies when I visited her today, and old me would never have passed up dessert. Also went for a walk this evening, the weather was perfect. As you can tell, I'm feeling pretty great! Looking forward to giving and receiving awesome support in this group. Will add myself to that spreadsheet. Yay!

April 29: 211
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:

Goal weight for end of May: 201
  • millrr
    millrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am excited to start Keto and would like to join your group. My first goal is to get under 200 lbs and my next goal is to get to a goal weight of 175 lbs. I don't think this way of low-carb eating will be a problem for me since I already don't indulge in Rice, Potatoes, Pasta or bread, it's the other unhealthy snacks I preference like potato chips, pop-corn, cookies and fried foods. I've been eating mostly meat and a small amount of veggies, but still cant't seem to lose weight. I hope this will be the break through my body needs to take off much needed pounds.
    I need help entering myself on the spreadsheet

April 29: 243
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:

Goal weight for end of May: 233
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Been missing you all! Have had a not so great April, my dad passed away on 4/9. Dealt with the funeral last week, ate pasta salad! Yikes! Gained a little bit over the past week I managed to get going in the right direction again.

Have to make the next few weeks seriously count!! My birthday is on the 9th and my daughters and I are going to Hawaii on May 19!!! So excited!
    Actually tried on a swimming suit for the first time in 5 years.
    I’ll weigh before we leave and then not ‘till we get back. I’m going to try and be mostly good but hey it’s vacation right?!
    :blush:
    Here’s to May!

SW- 237.8
    April29 - 179
    05/06
    05/13
    5/18
    05/27
    05/31

@Lisbydezign

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. (hugs)

Happy Early Birthday.

Just think of this - having a reasonably indulgent holiday (while seeing and doing all the things = lots of movement!) is why you've fought so hard lately. Life happens. Just don't let it set you back months. Restore your soul - that allows the body to do it's thing later, because no one can keep going forever on an empty tank! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing the keto diet for about 6 weeks now and I've lost almost 15 pounds. I also lost a total of 4 inches in April - so I'm excited! My personal goal for May is to break the 200 mark! On a personal note, my birthday is May 2 so I'm going to try very HARD not to over indulge and stick to my plan!

March 20 starting weight: 221
    April 29: 208.6 (14.8 loss)

Sunday 5/6:
    Sunday 5/13:
    Sunday 5/20:
    Sunday 5/27:
    Thursday 5/31:

Personal Goal (weight) by Jun 1: 199
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Been missing you all! Have had a not so great April, my dad passed away on 4/9.

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. My mom went into the hospital 1 year ago today, and died 5 days later. It's so hard to lose a parent...... you and your family will be in my prayers.
  • katrados
    katrados Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello there, here are my stats. Started with Keto a few days ago. Lost a bit water already :)

Starting weight 145.5
    Goal weight 136.6

May 1st - 143.3
    May 6th
    May 13th
    May 20th
    May 27th
    May 30th
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    May 1st: 173.1
    May 6th:
    May 13th:
    May 20th:
    May 27th:
    May 30th:
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ic91siv7kt85.jpg
    NikkiJRM wrote: …………… challenge for the month of May??? Come back every weigh-in and report at least 1 NSVs? …………

Checking in for the first time in MAY. Here’s my 1st NSV for May Nikki. I <3 the food I get to eat on keto. This an example: Fluffy cheese souffle omelet and ribeye steak. How can you not thrive on food like that?

Now THAT is food worth eating!!! YYYYAAAASSSSSS!!!
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello May, I'm coming for ya!! Also, I'm going to post progress pics at the end of this month...Oh God!!!

Highest - 195'ish
    2/28 - 183.5

Tues. May 1st - 166.8
    Sunday May 6th
    Sunday May 13th
    Sunday May 20th
    Sunday May 27th
    Wed. May 30th

Total Keto loss - 16.7

• NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @wallerbear I added columns.
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today: my husband was cuddling me and said that my over hang doesn't hang over any more! At least not when laying down. ;^_^
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM & @xDaniDragonflyx Less of everything, overhang and lotion - woot woot!! I'll have less to shave! Or will my leg hair just get more compact? Hmm....
  • char1iej
    char1iej Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

SW = 242 (4/28/18)
    CW = 224

May 1: 224
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31: