MAY 2018 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Back on track after last weekend's carb fest that puffed me all up. Forgive me for my ignorance, I'm not on social media, what is an NSV?

My goal for the month is to punch through the 60s and make a dent in the 50s.

May 1st - 161
    May 6th
    May 13th
    May 20th
    May 27th
    May 30th

Current weight 161
    Goal weight 140
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Back on track after last weekend's carb fest that puffed me all up. Forgive me for my ignorance, I'm not on social media, what is an NSV?

An NSV is a "Non Scale Victory"
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    May 1! Woot! Could it be possible that SPRING might actually be here?

March 20 starting weight: 221

May 1: 208.4
    Sunday 5/6:
    Sunday 5/13:
    Sunday 5/20:
    Sunday 5/27:
    Thursday 5/31:
    Personal Goal (weight) by Jun 1: 199
  • TanyaVB2
    TanyaVB2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to Keto! Started yesterday. I am glad there is a great community that I could join.

Current weight - 170 (height 5'9)
    Goal weight - 150

May 1st - 170
    Sunday 05/06
    Sunday 05/13
    Sunday 05/20
    Sunday 05/27
    Thursday 05/31
  • cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »

An NSV is a "Non Scale Victory"

Thank you, Mrs. Hoffer!
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, doing the May challenge too. Had a few days away in Madrid and came back and weighed myself this morning to find that I had lost 3lbs. I tried to stay Keto apart from the Gin and tonics, no tonic light version so I only had a few!

May 1: 84.8kgs
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:

Going away to Thailand in June so need to stick to it this month and feel and look great before I go.

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @wallerbear that's awful, how is she now? Such a horrible thing for her family and friends. xx
  • chinatowninchina
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Greetings all old and new! Here we go again.

SW Sept 24th 184lb

no particular goal weight just to keep the weight I've lost off and hopefully loose a bit more. Oh and loose that 0.4 so it's 30 pounds!!

May 1st - 154.4
    Sunday 05/06
    Sunday 05/13
    Sunday 05/20
    Sunday 05/27
    May 31st -

I think we are at home most of this month, hopefully, as we are in Italy in June so time to loose to afford to gain, or is that not the attitude!! B)
  • peggymolloy26
    peggymolloy26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to Keto and the group. I am looking forward to learning and would love join the monthly challenge. I have been ill for several months and gained a lot of weight. I want to set my goals incrementally based on previous weight plateaus on my way to gaining all of the weight over the years. My first goal is the weight I was before I got sick - 198. I am now getting better and starting Physical Therapy so hopefully that will help too.

April 30: 216.5
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    I am new to Keto and the group. I am looking forward to learning and would love join the monthly challenge. I have been ill for several months and gained a lot of weight. I want to set my goals incrementally based on previous weight plateaus on my way to gaining all of the weight over the years. My first goal is the weight I was before I got sick - 198. I am now getting better and starting Physical Therapy so hopefully that will help too.

April 30: 216.5
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:

That's a nice and sensible start so well done and welcome!
  • snarky_keto_jen
    snarky_keto_jen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to Keto and the group. My first goal was to feel better and I already do. My second goal is to lose weight and I already have. I wanted to join this group to meet friends and likeminded people. -jen

April 30: 156
    May 6:
    May 13:
    May 20:
    May 27:
    May 31:
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to May!

Current Weight 137
    Goal Weight 115

May Goal: 8 lbs

May 1st
    May 6th
    May 13th
    May 20th
    May 27th
    May 30th
  • jm903b
    jm903b Posts: 0 Member
    Options
    Just starting Keto for the first time!

SW/CW: 166.7
    GW: 137

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Just an FYI, my profile photo is me at Epcot wearing a shirt I bought from Italy***. That's how much time we spend at Disney. We have annual passes and my wife is a huge fan. I once told her how much more we could have, if we invested the cost of the passes (instead of going to Disney), she told me that I could continue to be married OR have that extra money. It wasn't going to be both. :lol:

***Bonus points if you can find that location and get a photo of where I was standing. LOL

I’ll do my best to get a matching pic - I love a good challenge!

We got back to the hotel from Epcot about half an hour and it just now occurred to me that I completely forgot the challenge to find this spot. At least I think I’m doing better at the challenge of good food choices than I expected I would! Thanks for your tips earlier - they’ve definitely been helpful.

• TexasTwinOne
    TexasTwinOne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the group and new to Keto.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    So many new people! That's great, welcome to everyone. Somehow being wonderful yesterday I was up 1.6 pounds this morning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Still that's how it goes: up and down, up and down accept it and move on, preferably down!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am very new to Keto, only been doing this for a couple of weeks, but have been successful so far! I would love to join in here.

May 1st
    May 6th
    May 13th
    May 20th
    May 27
    May 31

CW: 149.5
    GW: 140
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 after multiple day 1's lol