edited June 2018
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 192.2 lbs
    Current Weight: 192.1 lbs

Weighing before I leave since I'm not taking my scale--and I'm betting that I have to work a little harder when I get back to get back on track, but it will all be worth it in the end, I'm sure.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Friday Team!!
    It is now 2am in my world and I've showered, ate my first carb filled meal of the weekend (a banana nut muffin and I have no regrets :p ) and I'm just about ready to head out to the airport.
    A couple points this weekend, please don't forget to weigh in, while I won't necessarily be here to enter them, your friendly neighborhood @Fyreside will be entering your weights and a big huge THANKS to him for that!!
    I will probably not be around much until Sunday night, but I will catch up then and post the results of the weekly challenge(most likely from the airport since I have like 5 hours to sit there and do nothing)
    Have a great weekend!

Oh and sorry about this, been neglecting my Question of the Week and in the spirit of my weekend trip here it is:
    Where is a place you'd like to go or even one that you've been to but would like to go back?

I'm headed to Orlando and I finally get to visit Universal Studios and I'm super excited :)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I have never been out of North America.

I would like to go to Europe. I don't know any languages other than English, but my children studied French so maybe France
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ireland. I would LOVE to go to Ireland!! <3<3
    It's the very top of my list of places to go!
    However, I am wondering if I would come back..... hahaha
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track-no
    Calories-?
    Exercise-half-hearted attempt at the elliptical
    water-not really

It was field day today at my school. So tired!
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thursday Update:
    Track: Yes
    Calories:Yes-Under barely
    Exercise: Yes- I did my strength exercises and walked.
    Water Intake: yes
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go to Germany! My son and I have been learning German with Duolingo for about a year now and we'd love to go to the Munich Christmas Market as well as The Black Forest.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Argh,... hahah wow, I've done it again. I sit down to make a post and there is my last post from the day before sitting there unsent. {facepalm} So umm.. here is yesterdays post lol.

@AB0215 Have a great trip.

@mexiconona car seat? Was your ipad trying to be clever? lol.

@gemwolf110 happy birthday for yesterday.

@jennfalzon1979 You're 15lb from goal.. I'm not saying you should push yourself until the whole thing is intolerable grind. But you have done so much already and if you can find the determination to push on, I reckon you will be glad you did.

Daily Post: (Thursday)
    Goals:my average steps in the city are around 9000 per day.. In the bush it's 18000 with ease. My goal is to rest up this weekend for a big next week.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories:Yes.
    Exercise:Did I ever..
    Water Intake: Kinda low.. When it's cold and wet the whole drinking water urge just never comes. Drank lots of coffee tho.
  • Fyreside
    Options
    Daily Post: (Friday)
    Goals:My goal for the weekend other than rest up is not eat too much, not ruin my sleep pattern and try to find a really warm jacket that fits well.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories:Only just
    Exercise:No
    Water Intake: Yes

There is a lot of travel I'd like to do. I need to do a bit more sailing first to know if it's right for me. But I daydream about buying/building a yacht and sailing it to various interesting locations around the world. However, if I have to pick one place, New Zealand is nearby and packed full of natural beauty. A place I'd definitely love to visit and explore for a few weeks.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week June Week2
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 293.3
    Current weight 292.7
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Still lacking the mental drive. Midlife crisis? So close yet so far? I have no clue

This weekend we are celebrating my daughters first bday. And really, her birth was the reason I started this journey. I am still plugging along, but my heart isn’t in it and I don’t know why.

Track. Somewhat
    Calories. Not sure. Tried a new white wine. Had some pizza and chips
    Exercise. 40 minutes treadmill and 20 minutes weights. 1 hour yard work.
    Water. 60 ounces. I am dehydrated. This I know for a fact.

• jennfalzon1979
    Options
    Where would I like to travel?

I would like to go to the Maldives but the plane ride would kill me. Lol

I used to want to go to Australia but I’m not too sure of the gigantic critters. @Fyreside have you run in to crazy big bugs and snakes?
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona. Friday June 8th. Weigh in day. Last week 150.8
    This week 151.8 1 lb gain
    Tracking : yes. Calorie Scale: no, Exercise: yes 1 hr. Gym weights, sit ups, aerobics, walking. Carbs: no over
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Friday post

Track yes
    calories under
    exercise no
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Carbs over
    Exercise yes work
    Want to visit Las Vegas and Scottland
  • Fyreside
    Options
    I used to want to go to Australia but I’m not too sure of the gigantic critters. @Fyreside have you run in to crazy big bugs and snakes?

I mean sure, there are many potentially dangerous critters.. But none of them actually want to mess with people. So it's really only accidental encounters to be wary of. To limit that I simply stomp when I'm walking in the bush and look out for spiders under things and in wood piles. Ironically, you have more apex predators in your countryside, bears, mountain lions, angry moose, etc. We only have crocs and I'm too far south for those. Funny thing is, I'm cool with snakes and spiders. But I freak out over roaches and grasshoppers lol. And the only things near my property that I'm genuinely concerned by are feral pigs,dogs and humans.

Hey, just since I'm on the subject. Recently I've been struggling to understand why my property has basically no spiders. But the house and yard in town is crawling with these.
    z899q2qfvs0f.jpg

Then I discovered some inhabitants that explained it. My property has a healthy little population of a tiny carnivorous marsupial called an Antechinus and they love to eat spiders. So it's really quite cool to not have to worry about every bit of firewood I pick up down there.
    Brown_Antechinus.jpg

• colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Username: ColinMcP
    Week: June Week 2
    Check in Day: Saturdays
    PW = 250.6
    CW= 248.2

Total lost 4.1 lbs for challenge.
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    @Fyreside that spider is a big nope!
    Lol
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I live in the mountains and seeing bears and moose are totally commonplace. As are raccoon, beaver, badger, elk, coyote... all things we have here that you could run across in an unpleasant way... But for the most part they want to avoid you as much as you want to avoid them! We have only 2 poisonous spider types here and they're fairly rare/easy to identify.

Cougars (mountain lions) are the one that scare me because they are so fast and quiet... if they want you, they've got you. Cougars have become more common in my village, the past few years they've been discovered making dens under people's porches or in backyard sheds (yikes!). My friend came home to a cougar on her kitchen table a few months ago!!
This discussion has been closed.