JULY MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Options
chinatowninchina
chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
edited August 2018 in Social Groups
Welcome one and all to July!

Here we go: a new challenge but the old spreadsheet!

So don't look for a new one of those, but continue to post your weight on the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' which Nikki will update as needed. You can obviously also post your weight in this post and many do.

For anyone new out there; feel very welcome to join, we usually post our weigh Sundays and use the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' also in 'Announcements' to track weight.

We use this thread to encourage each other and to add our weight as well if we want to and generally chat!

It's fun and it's been working and we've lost a shed load of weight between us. It seems to keep us going and even if we go up occasionally (and who doesn't!) we get back to it and continue the journey.

So here we go, good luck in July

To finish off June. Saturday 30th

Sunday 07/01
Sunday 07/08
Sunday 07/15
Sunday 07/22
Sunday 07/29

For those who like a complete month. Tuesday 07/31

Good luck to everyone, welcome to everyone new and well done the old faithfuls!!

Replies

• Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    July i will pass, cause i am three weeks on vacation in „the“ grilled lamb and pork country Serbia :#

Good luck and until August!
  • db19732018
    db19732018 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    July oughtta be fun. Vacation and four concerts will surely test me...

To finish off June. Saturday 30th

Sunday 07/01
    Sunday 07/08
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29

• Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Definitely on board for trying this. My first monthly challenge in this group. :D My goal is to lose 5 lbs this month.

Sunday 07/01
    Sunday 07/08
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am in for July! I love how this helps to keep my accountable AND I can track my progress. Sometimes it doesn't seem like "a lot" until you see just how far you can come in a month and how you can work towards your goals!

Sunday 07/01
    Sunday 07/08
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • nadean1980
    nadean1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations!
  • nadean1980
    nadean1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    laneybird wrote: »
    nadean1980 wrote: »

Also I am getting married this September on the 22nd so my first goal weight by then is to be in the 150s.
    I am getting married on September 15th! YAY!

Awesome, congratulations!
  • NurseKerrin
    NurseKerrin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge! I started keto last month and am looking to stay 100% accountable!

Sunday 07/01
    Sunday 07/08
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group too.

Really hoping for some great results this month!

Sunday 07/01:
    Sunday 07/08:
    Sunday 07/15:
    Sunday 07/22:
    Sunday 07/29:
  • JayneesGotAGut
    JayneesGotAGut Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Not my first rodeo with Keto and looking forward to results/ accountability with cheering others on. I work second shift in the ER and graduate nursing school in December. My goal is to be a fit operating room nurse (that can tolerate long standing hours) so I can help heal others!

I'm currently 183 lbs (5'2"), started at 197 the beginning of June. Unfortunately, I'm lacking a thyroid (total thyroidectomy 2014) so my weight caught up on me fast. :(

Sunday 07/01
    Sunday 07/08
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • Christina_V85
    Christina_V85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm a newbie to the group and to keto. I weight 319 Ibs at the moment. For the most part I already avoid a lot of breads and stuff because I have a gluten allergy, but keto has been opening my eyes to all the carbs in foods. Being Hispanic, it has been a little tough cutting out tortillas, rice, and beans, but I'm excited about this new journey.

Sunday 07/01
    Sunday 07/08
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • VickiF19
    VickiF19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new and would like to join, what do I need to do?
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    VickiF19 wrote: »
    I am new and would like to join, what do I need to do?

Hi Just post your weight weekly here and you can also use the Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet (also in the announcements section where you found this) All you do is add your name and then your weight on the sreadsheet. Sometimes it's difficult with the app I believe but if you have a problem adding your name and weight just let us know here and Nikki or some one will up date for you.

Good luck!