laneybird wrote: »
    SW- 312.8
    Started Keto: May 4th (SW: 286.4)

Sunday 07/01- 268.2
    Sunday 07/08- 265.2 (-3.0) *-47.6lbs
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29

July goal- 260 and to surpass 50 lbs released.

I have noticed I have gained quite a bit of muscle and I am good with that. When I lay on my side, my hips and outer thighs are hard....not squishy! My inner thighs are completely opposite and I am targeting them with exercises. I workout very hard. I have to constantly remind myself that I didn't gain this overnight and won't lose it overnight either. I think that since I am getting married September 15th that I am getting more stressed because of the drive to look and feel good. I don't think I would feel so much urgency if it weren't for that, however, I am still just as excited to marry the love of my life <3

You are crushing it! Your workouts inspire me. I personally do better with my fitness goals when I have an external goal that I am working for/toward and marrying the love of your life is an awesome motivator! Congratulations and awesome work you are doing...keep it up! (I know you will! ;) )
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    d_dc_lady wrote: »
    Sunday 07/01: 155.8 (-0.6)
    Sunday 07/08: 155.0 (-0.8)
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29

NSVs for the past week or so: I bought size 8 jeans (started at 14) and had to get new bras too! Went from 38E to 34DD. I've been doing strength training 4x/week and already gotten compliments on my arms which are (apparently) noticeably more toned. While the losses are slow, the NSVs are piling up!

Great progress! I love the NSVs; I need to be better at taking the time to reflect on them so I won't get as upset with myself when my poor choices keep the scale from moving. Good for you...dropping 6 jean sizes is awesome!!!
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so impressed with everyone on here! You keep me so inspired, and accountable - thank you!!!
  • Christina_V85
    Christina_V85 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Start weight: 319.6
    Sunday 07/01: 315.4
    Sunday 07/08: 315.4
    No weight loss. I didn't do to well this week and ate over my carbs at a couple of gatherings. This week will be better and I will be better prepared for the next gathering.

Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    No weight loss. I didn't do to well this week and ate over my carbs at a couple of gatherings. This week will be better and I will be better prepared for the next gathering.

Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29

If you didn't eat over calories, it's just water weight masking a loss. But yes you can do better this week and planning is essential. There is a learning curve. I no longer eat strict keto but if I'm attending a pot luck type outing my contribution is always some sort of meat or fresh vegetables without a bunch of extras just so I'm not chowing down on piles of potato salad, baked beans and banana puddin'.

I also eat to a minimum prior to arrival so I can stay at a proper calorie amount given all the "different to me" food choices. It's about carbs and calories.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    [
    You are crushing it! Your workouts inspire me. I personally do better with my fitness goals when I have an external goal that I am working for/toward and marrying the love of your life is an awesome motivator! Congratulations and awesome work you are doing...keep it up! (I know you will! ;) )

Thank you so much! I love to push myself at the gym and beyond. I feel stronger, both mentally and physically, after a good, sweaty workout! Thank you also for being a wonderful inspiration and motivator :)
  • KristinLeeD
    Options

Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29

Don't get discouraged! So much of this journey is being able to analyze what is working, what is not, where we need to improve and acknowledging when choices are made that do not contribute to our goals. (I've made some 'not so great' choices this week) It's awesome that you maintained (rather than gained), but can recognize why you did not lose and that helps motivate us to make different choices and to prepare better so we can be strong in the moment!

@kpk54 gives some great advice! :)
  • KristinLeeD
    Options

I’m recognizing a trend here??? I’d raise my arms and shout but I can’t raise my left arm (Dislocated) However, I’m happy for all of you, inspired by you, and hoping this trend is contagious. Listen closely and you will here the sound of my one good hand clapping.

@stormywxs288 Sorry to hear about your arm! I hope it heals quickly and that you are feeling better. As usual, you seem to be making the best of it and remaining positive, and making us smile :)

I agree about the 'trend' - so many are making progress in one way or another and it is inspiring!
  • KristinLeeD
    Options
    Wow, I'm so impressed with everyone on here! You keep me so inspired, and accountable - thank you!!!

@eggfooyamyam I couldn't agree more!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a rough couple of weeks as far as both sticking to keto and feeling very interactive here go - been insanely busy and feeling mentally down and off in general - but today’s the best day to get back on track.

@stormywxs288 I’m so sorry to hear about your shoulder! I have one that dislocates very easily - just a reach in the wrong forward/upward direction is enough to snap it out if I don’t make a conscious effort to “set” the muscles to support it first. It’s no fun! I hope you’re recovering well.

Be right back to actually post the month’s weights and such.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    SW - 209.8 (SW for keto 4/15/18 - 206.8)
    GW - 150
    End of July GW - 180

Sunday, July 1 - 186.6
    Sunday, July 8 - 189.8

July 1? Ouch...I'd been 184.9 two days before, but then spent all day Saturday at a beach soccer tournament and the team activities associated with it and made way too many bad food choices. July 8? Even bigger ouch. A birthday, three days with guests from out of town wanting to eat out constantly, and another all day soccer tournament where the food choices were nothing but potluck junk in that 7 days. I was so bad all week, to be honest and it definitely showed on the scale and in my bloated belly and swollen feet/ankles.
    I started working on getting back on track on Sunday, went back to fully logging today, and am back in ketosis and shedding enough water weight to be back down to 186.1 as of this morning, so hopefully the rest of July's numbers will look much, much better.

Sunday, July 15
    Sunday, July 22
    Sunday, July 29
    Tuesday, July 31

• cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Late to the party this week. I've had company all week and they will be here for a few more days. Last week we were out of town and came home with a small gain. Isn't that just the way it always is?? Ugh. But I'm sticking to it and trying to feed my guests well. Fortunately, my friend is gluten-free and understands my WOE, so that makes it much easier!

Keto Jan SW: 175
    Current Weight: 158.4
    June Goal: less than 158.4
    Goal Weight: 140

Sunday - 07/01: 158.4
    Sunday - 07/08: 159.4
    Sunday - 07/15:
    Sunday - 07/22:
    Sunday - 07/29:
    July end - 07/31
  • mommafruitcake
    mommafruitcake Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yay! July! Sorry I’m late! Was happy to actually make June’s goal by a HAIR. Lol.

To finish off June. Saturday 30th
    Starting weight: 206
    End of June: 190.2
    Sunday 07/01: 189.8
    Sunday 07/08: 188.6
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
    07/31:
    July goal: 186
    End goal: 145
  • KristinLeeD
    Options
    I'm late posting this week's numbers - and I'm up .4 from last week. Still plugging away though. My eating has been up and down - but my working out has been consistent.

Keto Starting Weight: 153
    Current Weight: 132
    July Goal: 128 (4 lbs)
    Ultimate Goal: 115

Thursday 07/05: 132
    Sunday 07/08: 132.4
    Sunday 07/15
    Sunday 07/22
    Sunday 07/29
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    everyone hangin' on in there despite the holidays, well done to us all <3
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,700 Member
    Options
    I needed more protein to hit macros; so I crossed my fingers, nuked the stuff below for 40 seconds and got a tummy-yummy pudding-ish kind-of thing, yay! Heating egg-based protein drinks cooks the egg and the drink becomes chewable. :happy:

4brfkocn53mf.png