• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    July 25
    Tracking: yes
    Under cals: yes
    Exercise: yes, a walk to the park, cartwheels and frisbee

Day #1, and it sounds like you are having fun, while sticking to your goals!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    miroller wrote: »
    I just set a lofty goal for myself. 20 lbs by Christmas.

May seem lofty but it is doable. Something to work hard towards.
    This actually made me think pretty far ahead. I feel like I am in a good mindset with getting my health in order this year, so I would like to assume I will keep sticking with it like I have for 7 months.
    But there is something always dangerous from Thanksgiving to New Years Day. It is like society tells us its acceptable for 5 weeks to stop caring about our health and “just live”. I want to start thinking ahead now how I will approach that month and what kind of goals I will have.

I am the exact same way, Erik. Christmas is my undoing. Let's not let it blindside us this year...let's have a plan in place!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    July 26
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 248.5
    Current- 248.5

:|
    Don’t get this one. Last week I only went over calories the one planned day. This week I have been perfect on calories and worked out everyday and been really on top of my water

I know...it's frustrating!! Just be patient....you'll probably drop a couple pounds all at once in the next few days!! You are doing everything right, so you have to trust the process!!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mini challenge 7/25
    Tracking yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Walking with the puppy early. Then walking the halls at work. I did NOT do the 7 minute exercises that took 20 min yesterday. I think I will do them every other day to give myself a rest until I can actually get it done in 7 minutes.

On another positive note I graduated from vision therapy today. Yeah it has been a long road since my stroke in October but I am finally back to almost where I was before the stroke.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    mini challenge 7/25
    Tracking yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Walking with the puppy early. Then walking the halls at work. I did NOT do the 7 minute exercises that took 20 min yesterday. I think I will do them every other day to give myself a rest until I can actually get it done in 7 minutes.

On another positive note I graduated from vision therapy today. Yeah it has been a long road since my stroke in October but I am finally back to almost where I was before the stroke.

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    mini challenge 7/25
    Tracking yes
    Calories Yes

That is wonderful news, about being almost back to where you were before!! When I read your daily posts, and see how active you are, I forget that you had a recent stroke!! And yes, there is nothing wrong with taking a rest day between your 7 minute attempts!! And having this fitness goal, having something to aim for, is a wonderful way to motivate yourself to exercise!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing some weigh-ins:

@drea2011, @Peachez2, and @simbersea

Thanks, ladies!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @drea2011, Drea, I know you hurt your back over a week ago, and it has derailed your exercise routine. Maybe you rely heavily on exercise calories to reach your goal each day, so yes, losing weight without exercise would be more difficult for you, but not impossible!! I hope your silence is because your app is giving you troubles, and nothing more!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 26
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 182.5

I have been on vacation so I allowed myself some to fall off the wagon with eating but I have been staying active with lots of walking. Will get back on track.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 25
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 1.5 mile to & fro work. Work was a mess so many problems 2 day in a row ugh
    Steps: 11696
    Water 128oz
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, July 25
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking and a little strength training

Sun: No
    Mon: No

Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

• HASWLRS
    Options
    July 26
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 182.5

I have been on vacation so I allowed myself some to fall off the wagon with eating but I have been staying active with lots of walking. Will get back on track.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation! The fact that you have consciously allowed yourself some extra treats, makes me fully believe that you will get right back on track when your vacation is over. It is a decision you have made. It's when there is no thought or planning that goes into an "over" that we tend to keep on going. There was never any plan to start, so it makes sense there would be no plan to stop, either.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    July 26th mini challenge
    Calories tracked and under
    Exercise: 2 hour/2.69 mile hike in LBL(Land Between the Lakes). Estimated calorie burn with HR monitor was 2.4k. Thanks to all those steep hills. Lol
    t05h66fgjsl1.jpg
    fk24em3knpoz.jpg

• HASWLRS
    Options
    @violasmith85, sounds like an amazing hike with your hubby!! Great calorie burn, too!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/26
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga and an hour and a half of gardening
    Water 100 oz
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: July Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 154.5
    Todays Weight: 158.5

Ugh I deserved to get slapped with a big gain after my “week off” last week- I’ve been on track this week, so hopefully I can’t get back down for week 1 of August!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:

7/25:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise- no

7/26:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes-30 min walk at lunch