TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    22/07

Did not track or exercice as Sun is usually a day off with family. But back to the gym tomorrow. :)
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    July 21
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Puppy and I went to the Farmers Market. It is definitely busier on a Saturday. They were also having "Fire in the Park". It was a safety event for kids with the Fire/ambulance/rescue teams. So of course we had to go exploring.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    7/22 mini challenge

Calories: tracked and under
    Exercise: normally I swim on sundays but I've been trained out all week :frowning: but I did strength training and the exercise bike.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun 7/22
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Excercise: yes, went to a baseball game with my wife. Got there an hour early just to walk laps around the stadium

I’m gonna steal GardenMama’s idea and track my whole week daily
    Sun: yes
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    7/22
    Calories- under
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- yes (treadmill for 50 min & just walking around)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: July Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 222.50
    Todays Weight: 213.75

Loss this week -8.75lbs!!! Holy Moly!!!!! After the yo you of late I have committed to 14 days completely clean eating and along with my regular gym routines this is the result in 7 days!!! I actually cannot believe it. I feel great, satisfied food wise, energised for gym and all round great!!

8 weeks til holiday need to keep pushing. Don't expect another big whoosh but can defo aim for a couple pound each week :)

Plus I hit my 6 stone loss!!!! WOOP WOOP!!

SW 298.50
    GW 180.00
    Loss to date 84.75bs

What do I say about this loss?!!! First, I'll congratulate you on being July Week #3's Biggest Loser, because that goes without saying!!!! Wow!! I am glad that you are feeling great and satisfied...the two don't always go together!!! And I am also glad that you realize that next week's loss will be much smaller by comparison!! Kudos on working hard and reaching your 6 stone loss milestone!!! I'll second the WOOP WOOP!!!

I know I can't believe it!! keep pushing and the rest will come eventually :dizzy:
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Date - 7/22
    Food - Logged and Under
    Exercise - 20min EM, 40min treadmill
    Steps - 10,084
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/22
    Exercise: 2 mile run in the rain
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: July Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 156
    Todays Weight: 154

Sunday, July 22
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: No, A purposefully lazy day B)

Sun: No

• katevt78
    Options
    Weigh in week: July week 4
    Previous weight 146.6
    Current weight: 145.4

I began this journey at 262 pounds. While I’ve tried many many times in the past, doing different programs including using MFP a few years ago, something clicked this time. I have been completely motivated to continue to my goal. At this point I am .4 pounds away!!
    I am so excited and proud of where I am now and how far I’ve come. I am now ready for the next step: maintenance. With that, this will be my last week in the challenge. I need to start changing my thinking from losing weight to holding steady.
    I want to thank you all for the support this group has provided. I’ll still be around this week for the mini challenge and to cheer you all on.
    Good luck to you all in August!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Mini challenge 7/22
    Exercise: 2 mile run in the rain

That's the difference between you and me, Kate, and the reason you are at goal and I am not.....you ran in the rain! I woke up, saw it was raining, and said, "Nope, not today!"
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: July Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 156
    Todays Weight: 154

Sunday, July 22
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: No, A purposefully lazy day B)

Sun: No

Another fantastic weigh-in!! On paper, your week didn't seem like a two pound loss was possible, but you were obviously close on the days you were not "under", and/or more active than you thought on days you did not formally exercise!! Very well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Previous weight 146.6

I began this journey at 262 pounds. While I’ve tried many many times in the past, doing different programs including using MFP a few years ago, something clicked this time. I have been completely motivated to continue to my goal. At this point I am .4 pounds away!!
    I am so excited and proud of where I am now and how far I’ve come. I am now ready for the next step: maintenance. With that, this will be my last week in the challenge. I need to start changing my thinking from losing weight to holding steady.
    I want to thank you all for the support this group has provided. I’ll still be around this week for the mini challenge and to cheer you all on.

We all knew this day was coming!!! Our Kate is ready to leave the nest!! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished!!! I know I am!! How exciting to start this new chapter of your life!! I know I speak for the whole team when I say that we wish you nothing but success and happiness as you go forward, maintaining your weight loss and continuing to get stronger and to improve on your fitness goals!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @katevt78, are you going to continue logging your food and exercise into MFP while in maintenance?
  • katevt78
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @katevt78, are you going to continue logging your food and exercise into MFP while in maintenance?

Yes! I know this is a life long Thing for me. If I don’t hold myself accountable I know the weight will come back
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 22
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 25 min jump rope, 60 min body weight exercise
    Steps: 10280
    Water 128oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - July Week #3 (Sun the 15th to Sat the 21)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @murdog3t (7) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @txmaryk99 (7) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @allison8668 (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's circle!!
    @priiiiiska (6) - improved from her Notable Effort from last week!!
    @violasmith85 (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @CCzMini (4) - only attempted last week (because of vacation)!!
    @erikNJ (4) - another Notable Effort!!
    @katevt78 (4) - her streak at the top comes to an end as she moves onto maintenance!!
    @Nicoletime4me (4) - another Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @drea2011 (3) - hurt her back, which slowed her down
    @GardenMama129 (3) - still had a good week, just not officially "accountable"!!
    @LMT2017 (2) - trying to get back into the groove!!
    @simbersea (1) - also trying to get back into the groove!!

We had 13 participate this week, down from 14 the week before. We had five in the Winner's Circle this week!! Not quite our eight from last week, but still a very good number!!! Our multiple week Winners, @murdog3t, @txmaryk99, @allison8668, and @violasmith85 were joined at the top by @priiiiiska!! Congratulations to all five for an outstanding week!! Of special note, Tami and Mary were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!! Well done, ladies!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Previous weight 146.6

Your story is very inspirational. Like you, something clicked for me this time after many years of failing. Usually giving up after a few weeks, a month at most. I still have a long way to go, but reading about how you stuck it out the whole way and are planning on maintaining gives me hope. I haven’t set an end goal as of yet, taking it daily and weekly has helped me so far. But i am sure as it gets closer I will know where I want to be.
    Thanks and good luck with the rest of your journey
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    A bit of housekeeping.....

The August thread is up. For those continuing on, please pop over there at your earliest convenience and introduce yourselves to the new team mates that will come our way!!

Speaking of August, there are five weeks in the August Challenge, and I am away for two of them. We leave on the 13th and come back on the 27th so, basically, I am away for week #3 and week #4. I am looking for someone to volunteer to enter weights for those two weeks into the spreadsheet (Craig or Ashley will have to give you access first), and do the mini challenge results and the weekly results while I am away. I could do week #2 results right before we leave, and week #4 after we come back (maybe by the Wednesday?) so it would really only be one week, #3 that I am completely away for, mini challenge wise. The alternative will be to have Craig and/or Ashley enter the weights themselves, and we forego the mini challenge for that week, which is also a feasible way to go. Think about it. All I know is, that while I am in Europe visiting my son, I will not even be logging in to MFP!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7/23:
    Tracking-yes
    calories-yes
    Exercise- yes - Zuuuuumba!
This discussion has been closed.