TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Think I forgot to post the mini challenge yesterday. Wasn’t a great day, was stuck at work until 10pm.
    7/20
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- over
    Exercise- no
    ☹️
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - July Week #2 (Sun the 8th to Sat the 14th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @GardenMama129 (7) - didn't even attempt last week!! Back on track in a big way!!
    @katevt78 (7) - 15th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 7th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @allison8668 (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @drea2011 (6) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week!!
    @slokey83 (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @txmaryk99 (6) - 7th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @violasmith85 (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Coheednkimbria (4) - only attempted last week!!
    @erikNJ (4) - only attempted last week; started out strong this week, but fell off at the end
    @Nicoletime4me (4) - another Notable Effort!!
    @priiiiiska (4) - another Notable Effort, celebratory weekend stopped her forward progress

Attempted
    @CCzMini (2) - was on vacation to start the week
    @Peachez2 (1)

So sorry I made you wait so long for these results, because they are pretty darn good!! We had 14 participate, down from 17 the week before, but we had EIGHT in the Winner's Circle, up from 7 the week before!! That ties the all time record, since I have been doing the results!!! A big congratulations to @GardenMama129, @katevt78, @murdog3t, @allison8668, @drea2011, @slokey83, @txmaryk99, and @violasmith85 for a fantastic week!!! Of note, GardenMama, Kate and Tami were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done ladies!!!

Woot woot rockstar
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 mins exercise bike, and I've increased the resistance again.
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    21/7
    Calories : tracked and under
    Exercices: 10 166 steps as stuck at work all day. Still better than nothing though
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/21
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 4.8 mile hike
    Water 110 oz
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Saturday, July 21
    Logged: Everything but dinner
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercised: No

Sun: Yes

Mon: No

Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

Thu: No
    Fri: No
    Sat: No

Went to a covered dish get together tonight. It would have been very difficult/next to impossible to have logged calories correctly. So I decided to just enjoy the evening and not worry about logging. I did, however, still exercise appropriate discernment with my quantity and choices.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sat 7/21
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Excercise: yes, hour at the gym

This was my “off day” for the week. But I still started the morning with an hour at the gym. Small wins
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I’m so sorry- I had off from work this week and have been completely off my routine...including weighing in! I’m meal prepping now so I’m back on track for next week. Can you carry my weight over from last week?
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge- Saturday 7/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Water: yes
    Exercise: yes - 1hr Spinning; 1hr Circuit class

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Sat 7/21

This was my “off day” for the week. But I still started the morning with an hour at the gym. Small wins

Was it a planned off day, or did it just end up that way? If you start the day off with exercise, than no matter what else happens, you have worked out!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday, July 21
    Logged: Everything but dinner
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercised: No

Sun: Yes

Mon: No

Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

Thu: No
    Fri: No
    Sat: No

Went to a covered dish get together tonight. It would have been very difficult/next to impossible to have logged calories correctly. So I decided to just enjoy the evening and not worry about logging. I did, however, still exercise appropriate discernment with my quantity and choices.

That's the way to do it!!! There is no way to know exactly what you are eating, so just enjoy everything in moderation, and have fun at your function!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I’m so sorry- I had off from work this week and have been completely off my routine...including weighing in! I’m meal prepping now so I’m back on track for next week. Can you carry my weight over from last week?

You've only missed one weigh in, so you are fine!! Glad to hear you are already preparing for next week and planning on being back on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Mini challenge- Saturday 7/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Water: yes
    Exercise: yes - 1hr Spinning; 1hr Circuit class

There she is...back on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: TooMuchChocolate88
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last weeks weight: 244.4
    Current weight 237
    July week 4

I had bronchitis and flu >.< . I still have a really nasty cough but I'm feeling much better and my weights going down again. So it was definitely water weight =) Hoping when the wet weather clears up, I can slowly start walking more again and hopefully i'll be back to 8k-10k steps per day.

I am so relieved that you are feeling better, even if you still have a nasty cough! You were sick for a while... And the bonus with that water weight coming off, is that you have a really excellent shot of being week #4"s winner!! Good idea to start walking again and slowly increasing your daily steps!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Sat 7/21

Was it a planned off day, or did it just end up that way? If you start the day off with exercise, than no matter what else happens, you have worked out!!!

Yes, in general Saturday is usually my off day. And that’s exactly why I squeezed in a workout as soon as I woke up!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 21

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 20min jump rope, 60 body weight exercise
    Steps: 10114
    Water 128oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message for all team members:

@HASWLRS.
    @drea2011.
    @makhe1224.
    @Peachez2.
    @TooMuchChocolate88.
    @GardenMama129.
    @katevt78.
    @LMT2017.
    @MelsLeanDream.
    @thedestar.
    @txmaryk99.
    @CCzMini.
    @miroller.
    @simbersea.
    @violasmith85.
    @erikNJ.
    @Nicoletime4me.
    @Priiiiiska.
    @allison8668.
    @Coheednkimbria.
    @murdog3t.
    @Tracie_Lord.
    @Slokey83.

This is the last week of the July Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the August Challenge.

The August challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10683184/team-the-big-butt-theory-august#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for July Week #3

As predicted, @Tracie_Lord was the Biggest Loser for Week #3, losing a whopping 3.93% of her body weight in one week!!! Congratulations Tracie!!!

Well done to the following Big Butts, who lost 1% or more of their body weight last week:

@Tracie_Lord - 3.93%
    @slokey83 - 1.67%
    @HASWLRS - 1.62%
    @drea2011 - 1.46%
    @GardenMama129 - 1.14%

We finished out of the top three as a team.
This discussion has been closed.