TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @priiiiiska, Why would you walk on a treadmill without your Fitbit!!!! Just kidding....maybe there won't be a loss tomorrow, but next weigh-in for sure if you keep doing what you are doing!!!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/18
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 6 mile walk/run and arm day at the gym
    Water: 130 oz
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I think I am all caught up (except for the mini challenge results). Monday was a day from hell, (carb fest, really tired, hardly even acknowledged my husband, didn't get off my Big Butt at all), and I don't think I spent much time on MFP, either. Definitely not in the evening, at least. Yesterday was a good day, but I had to leave the house around 8:30 am for a car appointment an hour away. (We bought our car in my hometown.) While I was there I spent a long time visiting with my parents and having lunch with them. I didn't log my food, but I am pretty positive I was under, even with the alcoholic beverage I had with my very sensible salad!! I got in 52 active minutes according to Fitbit, of walking around downtown and along the river while I waited for my car to be finished. Today is good so far...the humidity has broken, so I went for a run/walk...it had been six days!

It's wonderful that you were able to spend time with your parents and that you were mindful of your food/drink choices while still enjoying yourself. It's all about moderation. I'm guessing your parents were very happy that you bought a car from a dealership near their home!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, July 18
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking

Sun: Yes

Mon: No

Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

• violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice they weigh less after showering or swimming?
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: 45 mins yoga
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 12 glasses
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Username : priiiiiska
    July week 3
    Last week weigh in : 174.1
    Today : 174.1

Didn't lose anything but didn't gain either so that's kind of a win I guess.

That is absolutely a win, considering the festive weekend you had!! No festivities this coming weekend, I am assuming, so buckle down and make the most of it!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    July 19
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 249.8
    Current- 248.5

Was worried after last weekend that I may bounce back into the 250s, but I pulled out another loss. Down 27 lbs since Dec 28!!

You must be thrilled! With each pound you lose you are officially making your time in the 250's a thing of the past!! Great week, Erik!!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post this yesterday for the mini challenge-
    7/18
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- yes (40 min on treadmill)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 19
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181.5
    Current- 180

:)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    July 19
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 249.8
    Current- 248.5

Was worried after last weekend that I may bounce back into the 250s, but I pulled out another loss. Down 27 lbs since Dec 28!!

You must be thrilled! With each pound you lose you are officially making your time in the 250's a thing of the past!! Great week, Erik!!

Thanks! I am. Next short term goal is under 245 in two weeks. I leave for vacation on that Thursday, so I’m looking to drop some more before I put on that vacation weight
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    July 19
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181.5
    Current- 180

:)

A pound and a half...gone!! That's a great loss this week!!! Next stop....the 170's!!! Keep up the awesome work, Nicole!!!
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    19/07
    Tracking : yes
    Calories : under
    Exercices : 29 402 steps + 50 min cycling + 25 min elliptical.
This discussion has been closed.