AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Keri8680
    Weigh in day Thursday
    1st week of August
    PW 177.5
    CW 182.2

I was on vacation 🤦‍♀️ but getting back in the swing of things.

@Keri8680 I totally get the vacation thing, I fell off the wagon on mine back in June and it was hard to get back into it. It was more like I fell off the wagon and then the wagon ran over me, so I get it. Hopefully, you will get back into it better than I did, although that as literally the first vacation I've ever taken so I don't feel sooo bad...
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday, 8/2)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minutes treadmill walk
    Goals or Day: Good day eating and getting a workout in. Work is crazy and stressing me out! :#

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Tracking min.
    Carbs yes
    Surgery yesterday. I am in hospital
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Goals/Day: So had a busy day stressing about not getting much done but also thought that's ok couple of nights a week where I do housework and projects such as bedroom for 5yr old must be better than sitting on my butt and good for my mind at least. I have a problem where if I don't do anything my day is crap. What I need to do is say ok let's just play with the kids I can clean up later.

Track: no too busy but managed to do a daily post so things are heading in the right direction.

Calories: no over I think didn't write them down. Snacked all day had a salad for tea.
    Exercise: Yes body weight exercises for 20 minutes and 10 minute walk round the house trying to make baby sleepy too.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm late signing in... I'm a new member! :)

Username: SLIMin2016
    Week: August Week 1
    PW = 180
    CW= 180
    Weigh in day: Sunday

Daily Post (Thursday, 8/2)
    Track: Yes, even my ice cubes!
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: 75 minutes elliptical & 25 min. outdoor walk
    Goals or Day: Good day eating (intermittent fasting 16/8), water intake, got to the gym, got in my steps! o:)
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thursday

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 40 mins Stationary Bike, 30 mins strength/weight workout
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Nope, not today.

Comments: Today was a sad day, had to get a new trainer and met with him today, I feel a little like I'm starting over, but hopefully that picks up...or I might just transition to a coach...we will see.
  • AB0215
    Options
    I'm getting a jump on Friday because if today was any indication, tomorrow will be tough to get up early, hope I'm wrong, but I somehow doubt it.

Happy Friday Team!!
    It's important to realize that reaching your goals will require some sacrifice, and it's important to recognize that if you want to reach them. I challenge you this weekend to cut back on one thing, even if it's just one less beer than you wanted to have :smile:

Question of the Week:
    If you could have one food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Me, I'd choose pizza, hands down.

sdnobxa6zeih.jpg
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    August Week 1
    PW: 282.6
    CW: 280.2

Question of the Week: Pizza for me, also.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday, 8/2/18)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: Second job!

Still getting up early, which is great. Haven't been able to get myself to go out and walk or exercise. Found out that my gym membership (which I had put on hold a while back) auto enrolled again, so I got hit with that charge. Maybe that will motivate me to start going again. Or I'll just call and put it on hold again, lol. Goal for today (Friday) is to find a way at my warehouse job to incorporate some exercise. I have my 2nd job tonight as well, but want to get some more activity in. Have a great day everyone!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:
    If you could have one food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Me, I'd choose pizza, hands down.

100%, for me it would be my grilled hamburgers. They are my signature grill item. You can adapt them in so many ways, adding ingredients, making them taste so many ways. The main reason I love them is because.... grilling. LOL! I love standing over the open flame, caring, loving the burgers. Sitting down, listening to the sizzle. Taking in the smell of the cook. Definitely, definitely, grilled hamburgers (and of course the fixings I put on them!)
  • rissared
    rissared Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    August Week 1
    PW: 270
    CW: 265.5

Question of the Week: pizza
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    rissared wrote: »
    PW: 270
    CW: 265.5

Great loss this week! 4.5 pounds! What did you do differently/start doing that you think helped contribute to the weight loss????
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

Question of the Week:

It would have to be pizza!! I make an OK "healthy" pizza but it's not the same as real thing. I could happily eat at Mellow Mushroom every day!! <3:)

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a jump on Friday because if today was any indication, tomorrow will be tough to get up early, hope I'm wrong, but I somehow doubt it.

sdnobxa6zeih.jpg

This quote is taped onto my computer monitor. I love it. <3
  • Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise rest day

Question of the week is biscuits for me
  • AB0215
    Options

Question of the Week:

It would have to be pizza!! I make an OK "healthy" pizza but it's not the same as real thing. I could happily eat at Mellow Mushroom every day!! <3:)

@TeresaW1020 I make Keto pizza because I quite honestly don't think I could give it up, and while it's an acceptable trade, it's still not quite the same.
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

sdnobxa6zeih.jpg

This quote is taped onto my computer monitor. I love it. <3

@tinak33 It's a good one, I find that a lot of the ones I want to post might sound a bit harsh, but the truth is, you will have to make some sacrifices to achieve your goals and I think this one highlights that truth pretty well.
This discussion has been closed.