Todays Weight: 258.6
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Sept. 2, Sunday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under/IF
    Exercise: Yes, walked 7 miles with my hubby and son (while the other son slept! LOL)

Goals/Day: Goal today is to NOT eat any of the sweets or extras at tonight's BBQ. Prelogged my meals and sticking to it like SUPAAAH GLUE!!! :D:p:) Maybe get another walk in later.

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL! <3

Our cookout is tonight, I spoke up and offered to bring my own food. They were happy to accommodate me and leave sauces/stuffing out of the meat dish for me. I used to be so nervous asking for any changes.

I hope your SUPAAAH GLUE stuck. I will be applying mine before we go tonight LOL
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    cmm5904 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I’m Chantel and this is my second round of this challenge. I live in Washington, north of Seattle. I work full-time and have two kiddos who are just getting back to school. I am so looking forward to getting back into a routine. I have a weekend trip to San Francisco coming up and hope I can stay on track during the trip. Last month I had hoped to exercise more but it didn’t quite happen. I’m hoping to get back in the gym his month and lose 5+ pounds in September.

@cmm5904 Welcome back Chantel! Great goals, you got this!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    colinmcp wrote: »
    Woke up this morning sore from biking but am on the computer plotting my next bike course while my coffee brews.

Working at home most of this week which makes it hard for me to not graze so I'm allowing myself to eat 1/3 of the calories mapmyfitness tells me i've burned (don't trust it at all lol).

@colinmcp I work from home and when I first started doing that I found it really hard not to graze, started training myself not to graze by making myself "snow cones" when I wanted to eat something. I put some ice in my blender and topped it with Mio, then after a while of doing that, eventually my brain caught on, I wasn't really eating anything and I stopped feeling like I needed it.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Doing super keto this week! When I’m on it hardcore - I see some significant weight loss. I know some maybe water weight. Going to SoulCycle today. I’m a bit of an addict. That and coffee....
    @mg07030 I have been doing keto since July of 2017 and I'm down 60 lbs, it's the only thing that makes me feel fuller, less hungry and allows me the freedom to fast, I love it.
    Good luck!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Sandie020 wrote: »
    Well got of to a good start this month back to the gym yesterday after having two weeks away from it. Did an hour work out yesterday then went for a 2.50 mile walk in the evening. Today went for a swim at the gym for 30 minutes then went for another 1.50 mile walk. I will crack it this month still got 18lb to lose to get to my chosen target weigh. Back to work tomorrow :(
    @Sandie020 You got this, great start too!! The last 20 lbs seem to be the hardest, hang in there and keep chipping away at it. You WILL get there!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Goal is to lose 120 by Aug 2019. Well on the way, have 95 more to go. So I will be here awhile. This is my second month with BLC, and I love it. It's made me accountable, work harder, eat smarter, and really has been fun. Picked up great friends along the way who are on the same journey. Maybe shorter trips than me, but the same goals, to lose some, and get healthier.

Thanks Ashley, you're a great leader and motivator. Looking forward to September!
    @jcgator2016 Welcome back Jim!!
    You had a great August! You work hard, you WILL get there.

And thanks Jim for the kind words, I try, I always only hope I'm helping!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Howdy, Slimsons! My name is Krissy and I am brand spankin’ new to this entire process but I’m SUPER pumped about it! About me: I’m 41 and busy beyond busy!

I just finished my first year of graduate school at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston (Hook ‘Em Horns!!) and just started my second. I’m pursuing my Masters in Nursing as an Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner. In addition, I also just started (last week) at a certain school here in NC (Go Blue Devils!!) working towards my Orthopaedic Specialty Certificate. My goal in the end God willing (12/19) is to be an Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner and assist in surgery.

Why am I here? Well, prior to having my son, I was a dedicated/motivated runner. I have completed 15 marathons, and lost count at the other distances. I am a Marathon Maniac, Half Fanatic and Double Agent (for those of you that are running nerds). While pregnant, I completed two of those marathons. Somehow, I managed to gain 50 big ones during my pregnancy. I guess I just decided to give in to whatever my body wanted me to eat.

My dilemma now? I’m so busy that I have lost sight of myself. I know I will probably never be my 125lb former self but I’d sure like to try. My overall goal is to shed 40 lbs in hopes of spending what little time I do have.....with my kids doing active things because I HAVE energy. I feel gross and don’t like to look at myself in the mirror. While you are all strangers, I need to be honest and say it out loud. Thank you for listening and for helping me to stay accountable!!
    @Merrettsmom16 Welcome to the team, Krissy!
    You are certainly busy, and super amazing, congrats on finishing year one of grad school!
    I think that being honest with yourself is really half the battle. I had ballooned up to 240 on my 4'10" frame and I made excuses for it. Then I went to Six Flags and was dangerously close to not fitting on the rides and decided it was time. It was at that point that I felt the same as you, I had to say it out loud and then do something about it, so I told myself it was time to focus on myself and fix it.
    I think your goals are solid and you will get there, you just have to take a little more time for yourself, because you are important too, you got this!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Okay, I think I am caught up! Sorry about that guys!

Here's what I have to work around sometimes, my little helpers!!

1df6d36gz0x6.jpg
    xyqec1mu1ofc.jpg
  • jadespence7
    jadespence7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! So I've just weighed in and my Monday is now considerably better than it started haha! I've really tried hard this week and exercised A LOT and thankfully it's paid off. Fingers crossed it continues this way! Xx

Username: jadespence7
    Week: September Week 1
    PW = 158lb
    CW = 153.5lb
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! So I've just weighed in and my Monday is now considerably better than it started haha! I've really tried hard this week and exercised A LOT and thankfully it's paid off. Fingers crossed it continues this way! Xx

PW = 158lb
    CW = 153.5lb

Wow! WTG Jade! Great start for the month.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Well expecting 20+ ppl over for Labor Day cookout. Last year turned into 40 so I'm ready this time. Lawn looks great, got the volleyball net across the pool, badminton on one side yard and two corn hole stations on the other. Son brought his grill so we have two grills for burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken and steak kabobs. I'm ready to pass the baton to my son as the family griller. Numerous requests for my world famous banana pudding, so I made that plus a healthier version (if there is such a thing). And the Frogmore Stew, a local southern cuisine with local shrimp, sausage cut in 3 inch links, quartered local silver queen corn on the cob and red potatoes. Big pot over boiling salted water with beer, Old Bay seasoning, throw it all in, putting the shrimp in last. Good stuff.

Got my exercise in early. Hopefully stay under my calories. No promises.

• AB0215
    Options

PW = 158lb
    CW = 153.5lb

@jadespence7 GREAT start!!
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Well expecting 20+ ppl over for Labor Day cookout. Last year turned into 40 so I'm ready this time. Lawn looks great, got the volleyball net across the pool, badminton on one side yard and two corn hole stations on the other. Son brought his grill so we have two grills for burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken and steak kabobs. I'm ready to pass the baton to my son as the family griller. Numerous requests for my world famous banana pudding, so I made that plus a healthier version (if there is such a thing). And the Frogmore Stew, a local southern cuisine with local shrimp, sausage cut in 3 inch links, quartered local silver queen corn on the cob and red potatoes. Big pot over boiling salted water with beer, Old Bay seasoning, throw it all in, putting the shrimp in last. Good stuff.

Got my exercise in early. Hopefully stay under my calories. No promises.
    @jcgator2016 Good luck! At least you'll have a good time. You have certainly earned some fun time!!
    Today, my idea of a good time for the holiday is heading to the gym, playing a video game and doing nothing other than that!

• AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Sunday Post

Tracked : Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Fall Cleaning-never ends

Sunday and Monday are “rest days”. Starting Sep. 5th through Sep. 30th if I make it to 20 kickboxing classes I will be entered into a raffle. So it’ll be an excellent start to fall.

@gemwolf110 I know what you mean about the cleaning. Yesterday we overhauled the "basement", we got rid of the couch we didn't like and built a gym, and sadly, I still have some work to do, have to get the utility room/tool room cleaned up after we sort of destroyed it dragging out all the tools yesterday.
    I think that's a great motivator, I mean you like kickboxing anyway and this gives you a chance to win something for doing something you want to do anyway!
  • Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily post 2nd September
    Sandie020
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise swimming and walking

Goal to lose a few lbs this month as failed terribly last month. Also to walk 100 miles to gain another medal from race at your base just got my medal for August and have finally got a plaque on the wall to hang them
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 9/3
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minute run with Peloton app and chest/back weights for 10 mins with Peloton app

Goal: My goal for today was to just get out and run. I did have a glass of wine today but it fit into my Macros. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post September 3rd
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes (by 74 - even at a BBQ)
    Exercise yes - pulled out all camp gear, put up tents and cleaned everything. It was quite a workout.

Goal: To be finished for this evening, and maintain my intermittent fasting schedule!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Username: River Goddess
    PW = 208.6
    CW = 211.0

I go back to school tomorrow, so that means back to measuring, logging and weighing myself regularly. Summer slackin is officially over!!

Daily Check In Sunday
    Logged? Nope
    Calories? Nope
    Carbs? Nope
    Exercise? 10000 steps
    Water? Yep
    Sleep? 12 hours :)

Daily Check In Monday
    Logged? Nope
    Calories? Nope
    Carbs? Nope
    Exercise? Beach walk & swim
    Water? Yep
    Sleep? Going to bed early tonight!!

Looking to change some of those "Nopes" to "Yeps", starting tomorrow :)
This discussion has been closed.