TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

Options

Replies

• a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Good morning team, friendly reminder to those Sunday and Monday weigh ins--we have a lot of missing weights, and I know it was a holiday weekend, but let's get those weights in, even if it's late!

Missing weights from Sunday:
    @cmm5904. @hazerveeve230. @mactigerr. @River_Goddess. @rlaratte. @travelingguy0219.

Missing weights from Monday:
    @a_petersen09. @DuckDuckMongoose. @IanMoone30. @lorib642. @Raven9145. @Sarah0schmidt.

My last weigh in for August I asked if it was ok if I changed my day to Wednesday, is that still ok? If not I will weigh today and do Mondays the rest of the challenge :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    My last weigh in for August I asked if it was ok if I changed my day to Wednesday, is that still ok? If not I will weigh today and do Mondays the rest of the challenge :)

@a_petersen09 Omg, you're right. That's fine, I just forgot to change it on the sheet, doing too many things at once. I'm so sorry!!
    I changed it, it's Wednesday now!
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

@a_petersen09 Omg, you're right. That's fine, I just forgot to change it on the sheet, doing too many things at once. I'm so sorry!!
    I changed it, it's Wednesday now!

Don’t be sorry, it happens :)
  • adri_rene208
    adri_rene208 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today definetely feels like a Monday!!

My name is Adrianna and my goal for this challenge is to be down 8-10 pounds by the end! I’ve been in a rut and stuck around 199 for weeks so I’m hoping this challenge will give me that extra push of motivation!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Happy transformation Tuesday!

Daily post - Sept 4

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes - 45 min SoulCycle - did 15 min arm weights too.

Goal - got in my 5+ vegetable servings today. Pre made my dinner and logged everything! Even the parsley lol.
    Got back to making green smoothies as well to get the greens in.

@adri_rene208 / this is the month to do it!
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Comments: Fasting day---we got this Ashley @AB0215 !! Hoping to undo some of the wine, bread, and brownie sundae from yesterday---BBQs & dinners out this past long weekend (like many of you are).

HAPPY TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!! :)<3

@SLIMn2016 Yes we got this. I just had my first and only meal of the day. I normally fast until closer to dinner time, but today I thought I'd split the difference and eat a couple hours earlier and see how I feel.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I ate an extra 260 cals today---Oooopsie.... had a stressful first day in after the long weekend. Still at a deficit.... tomorrow is a new day. Just need to NOT eat another thing today. Tea, water, water, tea!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for Monday
    Sept week 1
    Lorib642
    Pw 167.6
    Cw 168.7

• Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/4
    Calories: Over (by 100-Sorry guys)
    Exercise: No

Day: pretty sore from my workouts this weekend so I’m giving myself one rest day. I also saw patients in clinic today. The semester just started so I need to figure out my new routine but I WILL succeed. Thank you all for the encouraging. Every bit helps! I will do better tomorrow team!!!
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    *encouragement*
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @AB0215 I ate an extra 260 cals today---Oooopsie.... had a stressful first day in after the long weekend. Still at a deficit.... tomorrow is a new day. Just need to NOT eat another thing today. Tea, water, water, tea!

@SLIMn2016 That's not horrible, especially if you're at a deficit still, and you can always shave off some calories tomorrow to help. :smile:
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    q00ho950gtho.jpeg
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Calories: Yes, under.
    Exercise: Yes, my job is walking all day. 19,239 steps today.
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    mactigerr wrote: »
    Calories: Yes, under.
    Exercise: Yes, my job is walking all day. 19,239 steps today.

Wow Super steps!!!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Tue 4 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Swim laps 1000 meters.

PT 45 mins. Range of motion exercises went well with very minor pain which was encouraging.
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Calories: Over (by 100-Sorry guys)
    Exercise: No

Day: pretty sore from my workouts this weekend so I’m giving myself one rest day. I also saw patients in clinic today. The semester just started so I need to figure out my new routine but I WILL succeed. Thank you all for the encouraging. Every bit helps! I will do better tomorrow team!!!

@Merrettsmom16 New routines are always the hardest, they just changed my schedule at work and I have to figure out how to work with it, but I will figure it out, and you will figure it out, and WE WILL SUCCEED :smile:
    Also, I like to wear my muscle soreness like it's a badge of honor. Might not be able to walk for 2 days after leg day, but I'll be stronger!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins walking, 20 mins snatch barbell drills

Comments: Broke in my new home gym today, and it was in fact a rest day, did light barbell drills, and walking, but need to get in daily activity as part of my competition prep. Had to move my trainer appointment to tomorrow morning, gotta remember that. Also hope my weigh in goes better than I'm expecting!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins walking, 20 mins snatch barbell drills

Comments: Broke in my new home gym today, and it was in fact a rest day, did light barbell drills, and walking, but need to get in daily activity as part of my competition prep. Had to move my trainer appointment to tomorrow morning, gotta remember that. Also hope my weigh in goes better than I'm expecting!

Awesome!! Soreness like a badge of honor! 🙌🏻
  • adri_rene208
    adri_rene208 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: 1327/1400
    Exercise:Yes, 30 min elliptical
    Goals/Day: I achieved my goal of staying on track and drinking my water!! Tomorrows goal is to continue with this momentum and start planning my days out, I find I do better when I’m prepared. Tomorrow is also a rest day since I have class and work all day but I’ll be meeting with a personal trainer Thursday to help get me more familiar with the gym!
This discussion has been closed.