Replies

• a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

I really don’t know what’s going on with me, I’ve been in such a bummed out mood and so unmotivated. I’m nervous for weigh in day tomorrow 😖

Goal for tomorrow: Exercise and do something that makes me feel good.
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday 9/4
    Track: Yes!
    Exercise: Yes - Water aerobics

Had a perfect day. My carbs were on point, exercise had a good burn for how long I was in the pool. If every day was like today, I would reach my goals in no time! I am trying to make Wednesday just as awesome.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona Tuesday Sept 4 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Physical therapy 30 min.
    Carbs no
    Tomorrow I will be back to our condo in PV. It’s been a difficult month with the knee replacement I had on Aug 1st. I am getting better and hope to have a good week not surrounded by foods I am not suppose to have here at my daughter and son-in-laws plus 4 grandchildren’s Home. I will miss them though so tomorrow will be a sad day. I have not been home for 5 weeks so my goal is to grocery shop wisely by avoiding the high carbs like bread and chips. I hope we each can have a weight loss this week! 😃

And yet you were still able to lose 2.80% last month. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Great job, Nona.
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday 9/4
    Track: Yes!
    Exercise: Yes - Water aerobics

Had a perfect day. My carbs were on point, exercise had a good burn for how long I was in the pool. If every day was like today, I would reach my goals in no time! I am trying to make Wednesday just as awesome.

WTG Momma! Are you still teaching water aerobics?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Goals/Day: I achieved my goal of staying on track and drinking my water!! Tomorrows goal is to continue with this momentum and start planning my days out, I find I do better when I’m prepared. Tomorrow is also a rest day since I have class and work all day but I’ll be meeting with a personal trainer Thursday to help get me more familiar with the gym!

@adri_rene208 The personal trainer was literally the best decision I have ever made. Getting comfortable with the gym and weights really changed my life. Good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
  • AB0215
    Options
    I really don’t know what’s going on with me, I’ve been in such a bummed out mood and so unmotivated. I’m nervous for weigh in day tomorrow 😖

Goal for tomorrow: Exercise and do something that makes me feel good.

@a_petersen09 I think you really have to find something you like doing. Like I really like lifting, I don't look at it like it's a chore...now, I walk a lot and do other things I don't like that I tell myself are necessary evils, but really I look forward to most of it :smile:
    And if you have a bad weigh in, use that as motivation to do better and hang in there. Don't stress too much, I don't even lose every single week, some weeks I lose 3 lbs, some weeks I lose nothing and that's just part of the game.
  • AB0215
    Options

@momma3times Awesome!! You got this!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: elliptical and short jog
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    503zshp3sfym.jpeg
    xgkofhdhka5p.jpeg
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post 09-05
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 20 min on the elleptical

It is getting harder for me to eat properly, maybe due to the additionnal stress at work...I will start by exercising more until I fix my diet. 🙁
  • airplanelove
    airplanelove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tuesday weigh in
    Pw 264.
    Cw 260
    Under calories
    Exercise yes 20 minutes
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Tuesday weigh in
    Pw 264.
    Cw 260
    Under calories
    Exercise yes 20 minutes

Great loss for 1 week!!!

• Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    503zshp3sfym.jpeg
    xgkofhdhka5p.jpeg

I so needed to read that. I stress and have anxiety over ridiculous things. Working on focusing on the positive. Thanks!

• a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: a_petersen09
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 295.4
    CW: 292.8

What a pleasant surprise this was! It always seems to work out that way, nervous for no reason!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options

What a pleasant surprise this was! It always seems to work out that way, nervous for no reason!

Awesome loss!!!

• jcgator2016
    Options
    Tuesday weigh in
    Pw 264.
    Cw 260
    Under calories
    Exercise yes 20 minutes

Nice! WTG!
  • jcgator2016
    Options

Great Job! You sound like me. I start freaking out couple days before weigh-in.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise:Took the stairs at work, and chased a toddler....

Current goal is to track and log EVERYTHING and make sure I do my daily posts. It's been a while, so I need to get back into this habit.

Also, I am going out to dinner tonight for my mom's birthday, so I need to make sure I have calories for that. I already scoped out the menu, and have 2 options I am leaning towards. :)
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Hi team!

Daily post - Wed, Sept 5
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under! 1268/1275
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes SoulCycle

Goals- I gave up sweetener in my coffee. Also having my last cappuccino for a while tomorrow. It’s just too many calories and carbs from the half and half. Moving to black coffee ☕️ I bought some 100% Kona coffee from Hawaii - looking forward to that!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi team!

Daily post - Wed, Sept 5
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under! 1268/1275
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes SoulCycle

Goals- I gave up sweetener in my coffee. Also having my last cappuccino for a while tomorrow. It’s just too many calories and carbs from the half and half. Moving to black coffee ☕️ I bought some 100% Kona coffee from Hawaii - looking forward to that!

Mary, I put Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Cashew milk in my coffee (1/4 cup is only 6 calories!) and use stevia to sweeten---I blend it and it get's frothy like a cappuccino, tastes pretty good!
This discussion has been closed.