Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 9/3
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minute run with Peloton app and chest/back weights for 10 mins with Peloton app

Goal: My goal for today was to just get out and run. I did have a glass of wine today but it fit into my Macros. Tomorrow is a new day!

Awesome!! Ps - we love every time we travel to Texas!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, September 3rd
    Under: Yes/OMAD
    Exercise: Yes - beach walking

Goal: This week I'll be trying to do IF 5/2 tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully will undo the effects of tonights seafood restaurant at the beach, yesterday's cookout and Friday nights Vietnamese dinner---Gaaah!!! BLUC BLUB BLUB (water retention time)

Hope you all had a very fun long weekend <3
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, September 3rd
    Under: Yes 1275/1270 under by 5!
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute arm weights/upper body

Goal - Stayed sugar free and carb lite today!
    Booked my spin classes for the whole week. My biggest goal for the week is getting as many vegetables into my diet as possible. At least 5 per day.

Hope you all had a great day!
    Everyone’s posts are looking great!
    Mary
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 3 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Stationary Bike Sprints 20 mins, pool workout 30 mins

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Sandie020 wrote: »
    Goal to lose a few lbs this month as failed terribly last month. Also to walk 100 miles to gain another medal from race at your base just got my medal for August and have finally got a plaque on the wall to hang them
    @Sandie020 100 miles is hardly a failure, and also something to remember is you didn't fail, you just found one way that didn't work, now you can try again, with experience!!
    Goal: My goal for today was to just get out and run. I did have a glass of wine today but it fit into my Macros. Tomorrow is a new day!
    @Merrettsmom16 Honestly, most people find that they don't have to have the "all or nothing" mentality to succeed, one glass of wine isn't overly bad. And that's exactly right, tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to get closer to your goals.
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Goal: This week I'll be trying to do IF 5/2 tomorrow and Thursday.
    @SLIMn2016 I'll be fasting right there with you Tuesday and Thursday :smile:
    mg07030 wrote: »
    D
    Goal - Stayed sugar free and carb lite today!
    Booked my spin classes for the whole week. My biggest goal for the week is getting as many vegetables into my diet as possible. At least 5 per day.
    @mg0730 Awesome!! I try to eat as many veggies as I can and stay under 20 grams of net carbs, I usually have 2 big salads, or broccoli and an oz of blueberries or blackberries
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Monday Sept 3rd.
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking 25 min
    Carbs yes 🌞
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 62 mins weight training, 40 mins walking

Comments: Todays workout wasn't great, a bit disappointed in my deadlifts, but that's probably because my back was a bit tired from yesterday's construction. Hopefully tomorrow's complete rest will allow me to have a great workout with my trainer Wednesday.
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @AB0215 my name wasn’t on the list of competitors that rolled over in the August thread. Did I miss a deadline of something?

@a_petersen09 Nope, you didn't do anything wrong, and I'm not sure what happened, but you're on the September sheet, sorry about that.

I worried for a second hahaha! So excited to be on this team again!
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    2 for 1 special! Haha!

Daily Post Sunday
    Exercise: No

Daily Post Monday
    Exercise: Yes, 2 mile hike.

This weekend has been a weird one! Usually I’m very aware of what I’m eating and the calories and motivated to workout. Not this weekend though! Even though I was under, I had Taco Bell twice! The hike today is about half the length of last weekends hike but it was more uphill and I also got distracted and wondered off the trail to explore. I found a safe to eat mushroom that was literally like the size of my head! So I had to look around to see what other interesting things I could find haha!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am on vacation from 9/8 to 9/16. I won't have access to internet or scales. Can I weigh in Saturday Morning before I leave and have it count for Monday? Or does it just go down as a miss?
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I am on vacation from 9/8 to 9/16. I won't have access to internet or scales. Can I weigh in Saturday Morning before I leave and have it count for Monday? Or does it just go down as a miss?

@momma3times That's fine, you can weigh in early. And sorry, meant to answer that earlier, realizing now I forgot.
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Good morning team, friendly reminder to those Sunday and Monday weigh ins--we have a lot of missing weights, and I know it was a holiday weekend, but let's get those weights in, even if it's late!

Missing weights from Sunday:
    @cmm5904. @hazerveeve230. @mactigerr. @River_Goddess. @rlaratte. @travelingguy0219.

Missing weights from Monday:
    @a_petersen09. @DuckDuckMongoose. @IanMoone30. @lorib642. @Raven9145. @Sarah0schmidt.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Tuesday):
    @airplanelove. @TeresaW1020
  • AB0215
    Options
    mactigerr wrote: »
    Oh sorry!! My weight was 176.4 down from 180!

@mactigerr Thank you and congrats!!
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a fitbit and want to be friends and do challenges?
  • Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday 3rd Sept
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise lots of cleaning

Goal to keep on track with calories and exercise
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, Under, IF 5/2 day
    Exercise:Yes, Body Pump & lateral climber

Comments: Fasting day---we got this Ashley @AB0215 !! Hoping to undo some of the wine, bread, and brownie sundae from yesterday---BBQs & dinners out this past long weekend (like many of you are).

HAPPY TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!! :)<3
This discussion has been closed.