Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @nstephenson01 We need a recipe thread! That soups sounds good. Nice day yesterday! I thought I was the only one who liked eggnog. Lol! That is on the list with peanut butter for me. I can't have it around.

I think a recipe thread would be so cool! Also, I love eggnog to & so does my Sister. It's SO high in calories though, the kind she gets is 210 calories for a cup. That could be a sandwhich or something, lol. And she keeps buying me a bottle to, but ending up drinking mine, which is fine. Told her yesterday it's more like a treat to me, since I'm counting calories, I'd rather have food that will fill me up, but guess it'll be something I can have as long as I fit it into my calories or burn an extra 210 off for a cup of it.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    User ID: pacsnc6
    Week #1
    Weigh in Day Sunday
    Previous weight 167.7
    Current weight 167.7
    Steps (week) 39051 for 12 miles

I logged daily - met calorie goal 5 days
    Water - at least 1 a day - still working on increasing that
    Exercise - not so good but still have a head cold hanging on so resting
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    THE WEEK 5 WINNERS ARE NOW READY FOLLOW THIS LINK TO VIEW THEM
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rF6WNEaz9FE5UFLA_WysBdyljzgZL-uQpcc4uFoaAUo/edit?ts=5bd7ce41#gid=1885933818

THE GRAND FINALE WINNERS ARE NOW FOR VIEWING PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR THEM
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rF6WNEaz9FE5UFLA_WysBdyljzgZL-uQpcc4uFoaAUo/edit?ts=5bd7ce41#gid=1681077525
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    No I was not in the biggest loser challenge. It was a lot like this one that is usually about 8-10 weeks long, with lots of discussion and sharing recipes and exercise plans. The moderator usually takes a week off between challenges and comes up with a different name for the challenge depending on the season.
    I plan to join her next challenge in January. May stay with this one too.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! The Week 1 Group Challenge is brought to you by the Mission Slimpossibles - Roll of the Dice. I didn't create a separate thread for this one. I thought you could just play within your team thread.

Each day this week - starting Monday - roll one dice or the virtual dice found here https://www.random.org/dice/.

Whatever number you get incorporate the corresponding action to your day. Have fun!

Roll a 1 - Post a motivational or funny meme for your team.
    Roll a 2 - Drink your required water for the day. Some people aim for 100oz and some half of their body weight in ounces.
    Roll a 3 - Pre-plan your meals for the day
    Roll a 4 - Do the activity on both of the Advent Calendars in the Moderators Challenge.
    Roll a 5 - Get outside and enjoy some fresh air - maybe a walk, run or bike ride
    Roll a 6 - Identify one small habit you want to change or focus on in 2019 and make a plan on how you might accomplish it in 2019.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I love reading about everyone’s December goals. I will try to respond to more of u later today. Molly and I are out Christmas tree shopping. We get a live one each year.
    My December goals
    1-weigh 168
    2-complete 30 days of yoga
    3-walk 30 minutes 5 days each of the next 2 weeks
    4-start C25k December 16th
    5-do Medical Medium 9 day liver cleanse starting tomorrow.
    6-Enjoy all the lovelies December has to offer.

I’m looking forward to this next cleanse. Always a little nervous. Shopping today. Molly is shopping with me. It’s so nice to spend time together. She is not a shopper so this is rare. The cleanse is actually a little more food than I’m used to but I’m pretty good at following short term plans.

Nice and sunny here today. Going for a walk when we get back. Then yoga.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 48 oz.
    Exercise: Day 1 Yoga and 10 minutes cardio

I did day 1 of the yoga challenge yesterday and loved it! Looking forward to doing day 2 today. This weekend has gone well so far. My husband was sweet and made a healthy meal for lunch today...but is now making a pumpkin pie since we didn't have any on Thanksgiving. I need to be very careful and save some calories for it! We bought our Christmas tree yesterday and will decorate later. I love how it already smells like Christmas in the house!

Awesome December goals everyone! And it’s great to see so many posts and introductions. This is going to be a great month!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO TEAM!!!! Definitely an awesome team effort!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I spent ages this morning posting my checkin for Saturday. I did it from my phone via voice type and I went back and added all the punctuation but I can't find it and haven't had any response so I am thinking that it didn't upload for some reason. So here is my tracking for yesterday and today.

Saturday
    Food tracked est over 255cals
    Water - target met
    exercise 5k run 30mins dancing

There was a chocolate fountain! Not great but not terrible. I definitely would have eaten a lot more if I was not doing this challenge. I should be on for a loss.

Sunday
    Food tracked est under 13cals
    Water target met
    exercise none

Today went better than expected. I went Christmas shopping with my mum and managed to find a reasonable junk free lunch and Wagamama's.

nice meme @cyndiesstuff.

I love yoga with Adriene hope to join this challenge tomorrow @Mrsbell8well
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    OKIE DOKIE TEAMS
    I HAVE OFFICIALLY GOT MY NEW FITBIT TRACKER.
    I HAVE A FITBIT CHARGE 2...2 YEARS OLD GENTLY USED WITH IT'S CHARGING CORD AND A COUPLE OF INTERCHANGEABLE BANDS.
    NO MAJOR SCRATCHES DENT OR ANYTHING ELSE
    IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT PLEASE SEND ME OFFER VIA E-MAIL ( gregor5453@gmail.com ) OR A PM. THIS WOULD BE GREAT TO GET IN THE DECEMBER TO REMEMBER STEP CHALLENGE.

ALSO TOMORROW I WILL BE ALSO OFFERING TO YOU FOLKS A COUPLE OF CELL PHONES THAT ARE LESS THAN 2 YEARS OLD. MY WIFE'S (HARDLY EVER USED) FLIP PHONE AND A MOTO Z FORCE DROID. MORE TOMORROW
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2018
    Options
    ATTN TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE
    STEP CHALLENGE FOR THE "DECEMBER TO REMEMBER" CHALLENGE
    NEEDED 10 STEPPERS FOR THIS TEAM
    LET YOUR CAPT KNOW AND THEY WILL PUT ON THE SPREADSHEET
    THEN WALK THE WALK...... STEP THE STEP..... STEP AND TWIST TO CHUBBY CHECKER.....BRING OUT THOSE PLATFORMS POLYESTER PANT SUITS AND DISCO THE STEPS INTO THE THOUSAND WITH THE BEE GEE, DONNA SUMMER, KOOL AND THE GANG....
    YOU GET THE IDEA COME ON LET'S BOOGIE TILL WE CAN'T BOOGIE ANYMORE!!
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff @sleepymom5: I'm in for the step challenge!
This discussion has been closed.