Sunday weigh in
    cassiegetsfit2013
    twyla77

Late weigh ins-
    @FieryVixsin

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    @lyssysho26 Walking around walmart I am sure you got a lot of steps in. I get a lot when I am shopping. Sometimes your body needs a rest, just listen to what your body needs. You are doing great!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @kirsten11872 I know the holidays aren't over but try to get back on track at least until New Years eve. This is a tough month. I am sure we are all going to be kicking butt again in January!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda I can’t wait to watch watership down! It’s one of my favorite books <3
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @Shirin_K congratulations on hitting your end of the year goal!
    @amsandos sounds like you are doing great and have your head in the game!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Lots of good stuff here on our team today! I will comment more tomorrow.

Here in Richmond. Mil is hanging in there. Had a good day.
    I too had a good day. My alarm set for 6:30 am but somehow woke 8. Much needed sleep. Supposed to leave at 9 but changed course. Enjoyed a long bath, packed, did mom’s pills, packed tons of food for next few days. Made homemade horseradish sauce with a fresh root, made Brazil nut milk and a date shake for tomorrow and made 16oz of celery juice for breakfast. Left at 11:30. My dads daughter offered to drive me the 2 1/2 hours. 6 of us packed into her luxurious rented ram truck. Happy to be here. Enjoyed a 30 minute walk in the country in sunshine after we arrived and did day 29 of yoga late afternoon. And I DID THE CROW!!! It lasted about 2 seconds but my feet were airborne. I was so excited!
    Just watched a movie with Molly and her mom. Her mom ate really well today and is in good spirits.
    I ate such a delicious lunch. It is humbling to eat such beautiful nutritious food.
    Baked potato with vegan cream horseradish sauce, green onions, side of bok n broc kraut and a rainbow salad. I could eat this everyday of Winter. Food can be so good!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    twvkyzwe199w.jpeg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    4scjzi3irq02.jpeg
    Lula Mae represents my silly Saturday. Always makes me smile
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well Thanks for checking in. I was wondering if you got there. I am so impressed how you packed up all your healthy meals and were able to get exercise in. I had to look up the crow-OMG! It is awesome you were able to do that!! Keeping you all in my prayers. I am glad that your Mother in Law is surrounded by her love ones, that has to lift her spirits a bit. xoxo . Love the Lula Mae pic! She looks like she is ready to play!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 - I hope you feel better soon!

I do love this challenge, what a great idea, but I kept forgetting 😩 my live is just TOO busy!
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    FieryVixsin
    Week:5
    Weigh-in day:Friday
    Previous weight:175.7
    Current weight:180.8

The holiday and having the last week and half off kinda through me for a loop I guess
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mrsjas2000
    Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 255?
    CW 255
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: No
    Water: Not enough
    Exercise & Steps: 6813 steps

Yesterday, I did the laundry and we took down all the christmas decorations and put the house back together. Then spent the rest of the afternoon binge watching making of a murderer. Today i am going to grocery shop and ease into my new diet plan. also have to go to mom and dad's and do moms medicine. Almost the new year. Wow, time flies.

@lenka1 yes! good job on the loss at christmas time. I am with you 2019 will be our year. fully commited.

@sleepymom5 that is just a small gain. the holiday's got ya! back at it now. its will be the new year. new goals. between being sick and all the sodium can definitely play havoc with the scale. you have been doing so well. don't you worry about this tiny set back. and maybe try to search utube for an instruction video on your bike. i can usually find something on there. be specific with your search tho. use the brand and the model number. if your having issues i will guarantee someone else has had issues too. feel better. and daisy is a doll. soo cute. isn't the love of a dog the best?

@carlsoda good luck with your new food plan. we all need to find what works for us.

@Lyssysho26 you are absolutely right. being active is just as important as physical exercise. we are not made stagnate. you are a work in progress. remember, it is the small daily things that will get you to your ultimate goal. so set a daily goal every morning.

@kirsten11872 ughhhhh the christmas season got you. don't you give up. this is just a small set back. you will get back on track fast..

@Shirin_K i am soooo proud of you. you hit your goal. that is wonderful. look out 2019 here comes Team weight no more.

@amsandos you are certainly an inspiration. good job working on those 2019 goals.

@Mrsbell8well Is your mil on an antidepressant? those can really help with panic attacks if you get one that works for your particular body. omg love horseradish! yayayayyay the crow. you go girl. look at those ears on that pup!!! ohhhh soooo cute.

@FieryVixsin the holidays have a way of doing that. its the new year tho. lets get back on track and kick 2019s butt!

@mrsjas2000 maintains are good. especially christmas time. good job

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone, the new thread is up for January. Lets all head over there and introduce ourselves. Sunday weighers weigh in on the new thread for week one. Also the first exercise for january is the reflection exercise that @Mrsbell8well posted earlier. spend some time and really thing about where you have been and where you are going. your successes and your failures. lets make this the best january ever.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714459/team-weight-no-more-january-2019-team-chat#latest
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    THIS TEAM THREAD IS NOW CLOSED PLEASE JUMP ON OVER TO THE JANUARY THREAD
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714459/team-weight-no-more-january-2019-team-chat#latest
This discussion has been closed.