• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    January Week 3
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 212.5
    Current Weight: 213.6
    I was so busy grading and planning for next week that I almost forgot to post this. :o
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 13th
    Track: No
    Calories: I hope so!🤞
    Exercise: 45 mins on treadmill w/inclines
    Last night's sleep: 7.5 hours
    Today's water intake: 67 ounces
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 13th
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post. Jan/13
    Track... Yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise...Yes. Pushups and leg exercises for 20 mins

• Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    To ramp up my weight loss, I'm reducing my daily calories by 100 (starting that today) and will start Keto once I'm done with my Dave's organic 60 calorie bread! :p ...probably end of this week. Anyone else doing Keto on our team? If so, what are your macro percentages? Any good YouTube recipe-making sites? Other suggestions? I did a couple hours of watching educational Keto videos yesterday. I'm on info overload. I was motivated by my brother's losing 50+ lbs on this plan. We have similar 'fat' genes. My plan is to do it for 30 days, then decide whether to continue or not. I've been eating a more balanced diet.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    January week 3
    Monday
    Previous: 147.8
    Current: 148.7

I've got to change something!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,694 Member
    Options
    Daily post 1.13.19
    Track no
    Calories definitely not
    Exercise I did walk to reach my step count. I probably got a lot more steps than Fitbit recorded because I went grocery shopping but steps were not accurate because I pushed the cart. Next time I may try putting the Fitbit in my pocket.

@shanteel612 Try pulling the cart with one hand. I have always done that as I find it easier, but it works great with Fitbit. BTW, snow shoveling doesn't register worth a damn either. 😕
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @WA_Teacher Well, you're doing really well this week. I'll bet that you have a nice payoff next week! Keep it up!
    @redstickdad good day! Is your baby home and doing well? We NEED updates here!
    @12774 Arrggg! Pushups are hard work! Go you!
    @rekvar12 It's better than bad, it's good!
    @starshine15 You got a very nice payoff for a great week!
    @dheliason Do you know where it is going wrong for you? Is there anything we can do to help motivate you? Tips? Incentives?
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was so late posting up the reminder. There are only 2 more weights that I need this morning. Everyone else already posted. Thanks for being on top of it folks!
    @evangsimmons170
    @gatorbob353

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    User = evangsimmons170
    Week = 3
    Weigh-in Day = Monday
    Previous Weight = 353.4
    Current Weight = 349.6

I'm back to ramping up my exercise routine. I did another 5k Saturday. Then I joined our cheap community gym mainly because they have an indoor track. I'll be there tonight.
  • catgray78
    catgray78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Catgray78
    Weight day - Mon
    Current weight - 199lb
    Previous weight -
  • catgray78
    catgray78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any tips for emotional eating - I’m on maternity leave at the moment and find myself constantly picking. I can’t not have stuff in house as husband eats it (he doesn’t need to diet so it’s not far to just not buy it)
    I just need to stop myself from going to it but I have days where I just keep going back and i don’t want to sabotage the weight loss I’ve had
    Thanks
  • lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday January 13
    Calories: ate exercise cals
    Exercise: yes, walk in the park. it was a walk in the park. 🤭
    Goals this week: Stop eating exercise calories. The harder the workouts the hungrier I get. I need to work on balancing that out.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Cindyk4919 wrote: »
    I came on here an hour ago and was going to post with no exercise
    I stopped, pulled out my 5 lb weights-did 20 minutes of standing ab workout with weights and 25 minutes of step aerobic workout
    Track; yes
    Calories; under
    Exercise; YES

That's awesome that you found a way to fit in a workout for the day!
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    catgray78 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any tips for emotional eating - I’m on maternity leave at the moment and find myself constantly picking. I can’t not have stuff in house as husband eats it (he doesn’t need to diet so it’s not far to just not buy it)
    I just need to stop myself from going to it but I have days where I just keep going back and i don’t want to sabotage the weight loss I’ve had
    Thanks

Maybe write down calories before you reach for the food? You'll see how small quantities of X food adds up a lot! You could even measure it out in a little bowl/plate and tell yourself sternly that you won't refill it (it's harder than it sounds). Also, it sometimes helps me when my boyfriend finishes junk food before I do (he snacks a lot!), so maybe try to time your snack to when there's only one little portion left? ;)
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes treadmill, 25 minutes weights
    Goal: I eat a biscuit today :( so I'll try my no sugar routine again
This discussion has been closed.