• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    53.58/80

4.12 miles shoveling snow
    4.26 miles shoveling snow

I am done with winter

Wow PinkyPan, that's a lot of shoveling. And spring is isn't even a glimmer in the corner of our eyes. :(
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal: A strength workout 3 times a week.
    1/1.... 62 minutes of aerobics with Leslie.
    1/2....26 minutes of Strength and Stamina by Kelly Coffee-Meyer
    1/3.... rest day
    1/4.... 46 minute strength workout and a 12 minute mile (total 18 with the cool down) with Leslie
    1/5... 31 minutes of aerobics with Jessica Smith
    1/6....32 minute yoga workout with Ellen Barrett
    1/7.... 32 minutes of 4 Miracle Miles
    1/8.... 25 minute HIIT workout, 20 minute workout by Jessica Smith
    1/9.... 31 minutes of Strength and Stamina, and 30 minutes WOFF
    1/10....39 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles
    1/11....rest day
    1/12....34 minutes strength workout with weights ad a 21 minutes of Burn to the Beat.
    1/13....20 minutes of Total Body Tuneup with a band by Jessica Smith and 21 minutes of 1 Fast Mile.

Normally I don't do two strength workouts back to back but I had to get one in today because tomorrow company is going to a arrive.

Walk strong!
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    53.58/80

I am done with winter

Wow PinkyPan, that's a lot of shoveling. And spring isn't even a glimmer in the corner of our eyes. :(

Aww, Snow hasn't even arrived in my area in Michigan.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    4 mile walk

56 out of 100 miles
  • Deeder522
    Options
    17.37 miles tracked last week. Not great but I only made 2 workouts happen last week. I know I’ve got more in me just not sure where to look.
  • AnnofB
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Goal: A strength workout 3 times a week.
    1/1.... 62 minutes of aerobics with Leslie.
    1/2....26 minutes of Strength and Stamina by Kelly Coffee-Meyer
    1/3.... rest day
    1/4.... 46 minute strength workout and a 12 minute mile (total 18 with the cool down) with Leslie
    1/5... 31 minutes of aerobics with Jessica Smith
    1/6....32 minute yoga workout with Ellen Barrett
    1/7.... 32 minutes of 4 Miracle Miles
    1/8.... 25 minute HIIT workout, 20 minute workout by Jessica Smith
    1/9.... 31 minutes of Strength and Stamina, and 30 minutes WOFF
    1/10....39 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles
    1/11....rest day
    1/12....34 minutes strength workout with weights and 21 minutes of Burn to the Beat.
    1/13....20 minutes of Total Body Tuneup with a band by Jessica Smith and 21 minutes of 1 Fast Mile
    1/14....33 minutes of 4 Miracle Miles
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Deeder, a pal of mine likes to say, "When motivation fails, and it will from time to time, you have to fall back on discipline." It's hard to find discipline at times too! Do what you can when you can. Sometimes just continuing to go through the motions can actually rejuvenate your motivation. Just don't give up. Your health is worth every bit of the effort you put into it. Hang in there. ((Hug))
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    53.58/80

I am done with winter

Wow PinkyPan, that's a lot of shoveling. And spring is isn't even a glimmer in the corner of our eyes. :(

My muscles are feeling all that shoveling. It took me 3 hours both times to get it done. Thank God it is not snowing today.
  • JoyStoltenburg
    JoyStoltenburg Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    @texasgardnr I am doing the walks that Leslie has posted on FaceBook everyday. That is why it is a mix up I just have to add a mile or 2 on the 1 mile days. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • JoyStoltenburg
    JoyStoltenburg Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    January goal 5 days a week to exercise and get to 195 lbs.
    1/1 1.5 miles with Leslie
    1/2 2 miles with weights
    1/3 2 multi-muscle fast miles
    1/4 2 multi-muscle fast miles
    1/7 2 mile burn body fat and 30 mins yard work
    1/8 2 12 min miles and grocery shopping
    1/9 3 burn and tone miles
    1/10 Nick's 15 min mile TWICE... 1 mile is not enough for me I need more
    1/11 2 multi-muscle fast miles
    1/12 5k with a twist

1/13 Day of rest

1/14 3 Strong mile with firm band in mile 2
  • AnnofB
    edited January 2019
    Options
    PinkyPan1,

Ha-ha, I'm bet you are counting the fact that it's not snowing a huge blessing! What beautiful scene, just gorgeous. It sounds like your persistence is showing fruit. Keep it up, you are right, you will be stronger! You go, Girl!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    knjstolt wrote: »
    January goal 5 days a week to exercise and get to 195 lbs.
    1/1 1.5 miles with Leslie
    1/2 2 miles with weights
    1/3 2 multi-muscle fast miles
    1/4 2 multi-muscle fast miles
    1/7 2 mile burn body fat and 30 mins yard work
    1/8 2 12 min miles and grocery shopping
    1/9 3 burn and tone miles
    1/10 Nick's 15 min mile TWICE... 1 mile is not enough for me I need more
    1/11 2 multi-muscle fast miles
    1/12 5k with a twist

1/13 Day of rest

1/14 3 Strong mile with firm band in mile 2

There's no stopping you now. :smile:
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I completely slacked on Leslie Thursday thru Sunday...I had alot of organizing to do around the house. I did up my lunchtime Leslie to the 20 minute boosted mile today though...I have keeping my steps from 9500 to 12k each day so that makes me feel good, except sunday which I was a bum and watched Netflix and did laundry. My scale was looking good this morning. I will post my total mile tomorrow since its the half way point and my weigh in day. Good Luck to everyoone!
  • Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 13 of the 100 days/100 miles walk and during the first week of the challenge walked 9 miles. have 2 more days to go on the second week so let see how i do. I need to work on getting in some higher miles but still walking between 1 to 2 miles. However today trying 3. i split it up did a miles this morning and then doing 2 tonight
  • AnnofB
    Options
    janna674 wrote: »
    I completely slacked on Leslie Thursday thru Sunday...I had alot of organizing to do around the house. I did up my lunchtime Leslie to the 20 minute boosted mile today though...I have keeping my steps from 9500 to 12k each day so that makes me feel good, except sunday which I was a bum and watched Netflix and did laundry. My scale was looking good this morning. I will post my total mile tomorrow since its the half way point and my weigh in day. Good Luck to everyoone!

Hey, if the scale was your friend today, you don't have to worry about that so called slacking. Good on you!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Day 13 of the 100 days/100 miles walk and during the first week of the challenge walked 9 miles. have 2 more days to go on the second week so let see how i do. I need to work on getting in some higher miles but still walking between 1 to 2 miles. However today trying 3. i split it up did a miles this morning and then doing 2 tonight

Good idea to split up the miles. Finding what works for you is going to = success. :smile:
  • Deeder522
    Options
    janna674 wrote: »
    sunday which I was a bum and watched Netflix and did laundry. My scale was looking good this morning.

You mean Sunday isn't meant for that. LOL, My Sunday is the same except I add in meal planning while Netflixing and Laundry.
  • Deeder522
    Options
    Deeder, a pal of mine likes to say, "When motivation fails, and it will from time to time, you have to fall back on discipline." It's hard to find discipline at times too! Do what you can when you can. Sometimes just continuing to go through the motions can actually rejuvenate your motivation. Just don't give up. Your health is worth every bit of the effort you put into it. Hang in there. ((Hug))

Thanks, Ann. I blame no one but myself and I was completely active in the decision making and not do any Leslie walks. It was easier the 1st-week b/c work was still slow and not a lot of errands to run. Now things are picking up. Back to tricking myself into my tried and true exercise technique....sleeping in my working gear. :blush:
    Meanwhile today was a busy day and I'm over 2 miles tracked.