Options

Replies

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 2/3/19:

Tracking - NO
    Under - absolutely NOT
    Exercise - NO (hard when driving for 6 hours :/ )

Everything back on track today for sure. Looking forward to a great week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Week #1 Weigh-in: (couldn't weigh-in yesterday since I didn't have access to a scale)

Previous weight - 221.2.
    Current weight - 222.2 :s

Sorry guys, not a great start to the month. Week was going great until I went out of town on Friday. My biggest challenge is eating right on the road when going out to eat. For some reason I can't seem to convince myself to pick the healthy options on the menu instead of the yummy, unhealthy stuff. My daughter plays high school softball so that means potentially quite a bit of eating out for the next three (3) months. I will challenge myself to make better choices so I don't let the team down.
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feb 3 Mini challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes Orange Theory
    Water: 11cups
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh ins missing from Sunday:
    @CJDaniel7
    @firecat1987
    @MelsLeanDream
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, is there any returning team member interested in becoming a Co-Captain?

I know Lisa is having some technical issues with entering weights and could really use the help. Please let me or her know if you can help.

Thanks!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Okay, so I am on my iPad again. Trying to download Google sheets, or whatever. I was trying on my phone and it said I needed to enable cookies. Anyone have any idea how to do that on an iPhone? I was able to enter Pam’s weight this morning from my laptop, but I cannot comment or do anything else. It would be really great if I could do everything from the same device.

@AB0215
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Feb 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories:no
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    30 min strength training
    Steps: 6825
    Water:88 oz
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Brandi. I'm a stay-at-home/homeschool mom. I am 34 y/o. I started this challenge last month and lost 5lbs (after gaining 2lbs from my starting wait the first week). Unfortunately, I got sick last week and lost steam and when I was hungry I went to easy, salty, comfort foods and gained 2lbs back.
    January was an experiment month for me. I learned a lot about what I needed to lose weight and that I could. I have to have a plan, good ingredients in the house, and I have to take the time to prepare balanced, appropriate sized meals. I also have to to take time to exercise.
    What has me motivated this month is that my family actually liked the healthy meals better, and was excited to help me come up with healthy meal ideas.
  • AB0215
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Okay, so I am on my iPad again. Trying to download Google sheets, or whatever. I was trying on my phone and it said I needed to enable cookies. Anyone have any idea how to do that on an iPhone? I was able to enter Pam’s weight this morning from my laptop, but I cannot comment or do anything else. It would be really great if I could do everything from the same device.

@AB0215

@HASWLRS I would try downloading the Google Sheets app from the Appstore...it would probably be easier as (and I'm going to not get into the technical reasons of why Apple products are somewhat useless) Apple uses a different protocol for viewing websites and they sort of force you to use apps instead, so I would try to download the app and see if that works.
    And on a side note, the app works really pretty well on my phone/tablet but I'm on android, I just don't use it that way because it's too small on that sheet, but for my workouts, it works great.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

Username: Brandi_84
    Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Starting Weight : 183
    Current weight: 185
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: Brandi_84
    Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Starting Weight : 183
    Current weight: 185

Well, I can comment again from my laptop. Now, Brandi, I don't know what to say?! Put that week behind you and move forward from here!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 4/2/19
    Under calories: yes

Today *was* lovely. I had food all planned, went out with my children to the dinosaur forest and took plenty of water with me, only to get hit by whacking headache halfway through our adventure. We returned home to a letter from an estranged family member calling me all of the names under the sun (just like my mother, among other things) and accusations of generally horrible things. This has really shaken me and I've leaned heavily on hubby for reassurance. I instantly had binge urges but it's gone the other way now, I feel constantly sick and can't bear to think about eating ( just another way to beat myself up for things that aren't my fault and that I have no control over) so I only made it to 800 cals and I just can't face one more. :cry:
  • pkg1998
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Mini challenge 4/2/19

Today *was* lovely. I had food all planned, went out with my children to the dinosaur forest and took plenty of water with me, only to get hit by whacking headache halfway through our adventure. We returned home to a letter from an estranged family member calling me all of the names under the sun (just like my mother, among other things) and accusations of generally horrible things. This has really shaken me and I've leaned heavily on hubby for reassurance. I instantly had binge urges but it's gone the other way now, I feel constantly sick and can't bear to think about eating ( just another way to beat myself up for things that aren't my fault and that I have no control over) so I only made it to 800 cals and I just can't face one more. :cry:

It's really horrible how other people can have such an impact on our lives especially when what they're saying can't be true. Hugs to hubby for being there when you needed someone. Although you're short on calories, it's probably better than the binge that could have happened, but that you were able to avoid.
  • Lucianaflo16
    Lucianaflo16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I’m Luciana, I’m 21 years old and I’m from Peru.
    I feel so motivated right now, feel free to dm me if you want to talk or need motivation!
    Good luck everyone
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Mini challenge 4/2/19

So sorry to hear this, T. Life is too short...yet some people still choose to be angry and vindictive and just plain mean! I hope you are able to have a good night's rest and when you wake up in the morning you will decide to not give the family member any more of your thinking time. They are not worth it! It is their problem, not yours!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    2/4
    Track food:
    Yes
    Under calories: Yes. Much better than yesterday! TOM
    Exercise: Yes - 47 minutes on the elliptical before work and 30 minutes yoga (to be completed shortly)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hello everyone, I’m Luciana, I’m 21 years old and I’m from Peru.
    I feel so motivated right now, feel free to dm me if you want to talk or need motivation!
    Good luck everyone

Welcome, Luciana! I don't think I have met many, or any, from South America on myfitnesspal before now!
  • HASWLRS
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Still looking for Monday Weigh-Ins from:

@heaz10, @kathamh, @lozenger1984 and @nirmalkapadia
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    2/4/19
    E, Tracked and under: Yes, yes, and yes
    Thanks