• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday 2/7/19

Track: yes
    Calories: no........
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 65 squats
    Water: 80 oz

I failed at dinner. We had fettuccine and meat sauce with a side salad, and I did that thing where you eat with your eyes...
    I didn't finish everything on my plate, because I was full. But I wasn't uncomfortable full, so I call that a win. I feel a compulsion to finish everything on my plate, and the fact that I didn't because I was full, is good.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:90 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical.
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    For 2/7
    Calories under goal: No (only over by 100-200, though, so still in deficit)
    Exercise: No. Too busy setting up apt.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in Friday-Feb 8

PW: 232.0
    CW: 230.8

Was hoping for just a bit more but feeling bloated today. Oh well it’ll come off for next week!!

Need to add another day of exercise, working up to more. Need to keep on with the water, doing well compared to what I used to drink, almost nothing! Have a good weekend everyone!!
  • batgirl140
    Options
    For 2/7
    Calories under goal: No (only over by 100-200, though, so still in deficit)
    Exercise: No. Too busy setting up apt.

@goaldigger11 I’d call unpacking and setting up exercise!! 😁
  • batgirl140
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33 Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10-15 minutes of stretching to relieve or settle my mind (it actually works)
    Water 208oz
    Goals/comments
    First I apologize for not checking in yesterday but I could only do the bare minimum as I receive bad news yesterday about my mom, apparently she has Stage 5 kidney disease and has only 12% kidney function what upsets me the most is that we wouldn't have known if my sister didn't go behind her back and called the doctor so now we are trying to figure out if she's just giving up to go be with my dad, who pass last April. (So depressing I know) I wasn't going to share but Idecided to because it's better than to eat my feelings which is a major NSV for me yesterday cause usually I'll be binging. But I stuck to my meal plan even though my refrigerator still haven't been fix and had to buy lean cuisine cause at my freezer is still sorta kinda cold and I do not want to order anything as I am doing so well right now. Also today I go see the Nutritionist and get weighed another trigger So still trying to staying positive by thinking joyful thoughts: :wink :smiley:

@gjaholy33 I’m so sorry about your mother. You are doing amazing and you continue staying strong because you’ll need to be for her and your family! And continue toward a healthier you because I’m sure that’s what you mom wants for you!! ❤️

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS
    DAY 6

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: READING LABELS

eaatfguii3g5.jpg

I think the pic explains everything. But it's amazing when you begin this journey and you start reading labels how different you begin to chose what foods to eat in order to preserve your daily calories intake. I know I realize I was wasting a lot of my calories so this was a true awakening for me.

Have a blessed day.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33 Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10-15 minutes of stretching to relieve or settle my mind (it actually works)
    Water 208oz
    Goals/comments
    First I apologize for not checking in yesterday but I could only do the bare minimum as I receive bad news yesterday about my mom, apparently she has Stage 5 kidney disease and has only 12% kidney function what upsets me the most is that we wouldn't have known if my sister didn't go behind her back and called the doctor so now we are trying to figure out if she's just giving up to go be with my dad, who pass last April. (So depressing I know) I wasn't going to share but Idecided to because it's better than to eat my feelings which is a major NSV for me yesterday cause usually I'll be binging. But I stuck to my meal plan even though my refrigerator still haven't been fix and had to buy lean cuisine cause at my freezer is still sorta kinda cold and I do not want to order anything as I am doing so well right now. Also today I go see the Nutritionist and get weighed another trigger So still trying to staying positive by thinking joyful thoughts: :wink :smiley:

I'm so sorry. Your family has gone through a lot.
    Can you ask your nutritionist to not share your weight with you this one time given the emotional impact?
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33 Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 208oz
    Goals/comments

I'm so sorry Gloria.... I know how stressed you must be. Boy have I've been there. 😌💔 I know that it's hard to focus on yourself when someone you love so dearly is sick and struggling---but you must put yourself first---and don't feel guilty for it.. you do it for you and for your family --- take care of yourself for her too, she wants you to be healthy.

Keep up the great work---you're pushing through obstacles like a pro! YOU GOT THIS🙌

🙏Sending you prayers for your Mom🙏❤️
  • AB0215
    edited February 2019
    Options

@gjaholy33 First, you don't have to apologize...and that's some pretty upsetting news, the positive is that you didn't go crazy and let your emotions get the better of you, that is one of the hardest things to do and you did it.
    One of the things I've learned over the last couple years, weighing doesn't have to be a negative thing. It's a number, one measure of progress. It won't tell the whole story, and it's really just a number, one small piece of the puzzle. You have to realize that you've done so well for yourself, and whether or not that scale agrees with you right now, doesn't necessarily matter, it will eventually catch up, the scale is usually the slowest to show progress, so stay positive, you have done amazing things, and you will continue to do amazing things.

And on a side note, I didn't do my daily post yesterday either, and my only excuse is I stayed up way to late (until the wee hours of the morning) to build a gaming server for my husband only to have it not be completely operational, so there's that....
    Soooo your reason is far better than mine.
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in Friday-Feb 8

PW: 232.0
    CW: 230.8

Was hoping for just a bit more but feeling bloated today. Oh well it’ll come off for next week!!

Need to add another day of exercise, working up to more. Need to keep on with the water, doing well compared to what I used to drink, almost nothing! Have a good weekend everyone!!

@batgirl140 Still a great loss!
    Weirdly, drinking more water helps with bloating, maybe give that a try?!
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 I’m sorry to hear about your mom. I’ll keep your family in my thoughts. I’d say you had a pretty big NSV yesterday with not binging to deal with your feelings!

• AB0215
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: February Week 1
    PW =260.8
    CW=255.4

@Wildmage69 Woot woot!!!! Awesome job!
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Phew this week has just flown right by. Can’t believe it’s already Thursday. Been focusing so much on Bronco that everything else just went so fast.

@gemwolf110 Hopefully he's doing better...
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33 Daily Post

I am so sorry. It's hard when our parents get older and sick. Stay strong.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33 Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 208oz
    Goals/comments

I'm so sorry. Your family has gone through a lot.
    Can you ask your nutritionist to not share your weight with you this one time given the emotional impact?

You know what. . .this is an awesome idea with the exception it's the nurse who takes my weight but I'll close my eyes while on the scale and tell her not to tell me the results hopefully she'll listen. Thanks so much
This discussion has been closed.