TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Options

Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

...I stayed up way to late (until the wee hours of the morning) to build a gaming server .........

Do you work in IT? I work as a programmer/report developer.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday 2/6/19

Track: yes
    Calories: YES!! (for once...)
    Exercise: stairs at work and 50 squats (goes up to 65 tomorrow!)
    Water: 101 oz.

Did much better!
    Weight loss challenge at work starts today! Time to get my game face back on for REAL.

YOU GOT THIS!

It's really awesome to see you back at it, Gloria!! <3

Thanks so much, trying my best
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Calories - under
    Water: on target
    Exercise: walking aquasize class
    Goals- aquasize class walking and weights under 40 carbs over 100 protein
    steps 11279
    had a great start to the day. Went to the pool for 2 hrs Made a heathly veg omelette mostly egg white. Time foe a snack more water and then weight training

You're doing fabulous! 2hrs of Aquatic exercise is always awesome can't wait to be under 430 so I can hit the pool again
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 281.4
    CW: 280.0
    I can’t believe I lost! I was in the car driving for hours the past week but I was very careful with my eating.

You're body decided to applaud you for your healthy eating. Congrats!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: out of freaking control
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical and one hour superfit class

Keep it up you're doing great!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday Feb 6
    Track yes
    Calories Over by 500 :(
    Exercise walked 1 mile :)

Will do better today, on a positive note my goal for this week is to get a total of 10 miles in and I already have 6 so far by Wed night still have all day Thur, Fri, and Sat to go :)

Yes you went over but you got that mile in now only 4 more to go ROOTING FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR GOAL!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

So this morning was a bit frustrating but proud moment because my aide did not show again. Instead of having a defeatest attitude I had my friend on the phone while I took care of business just in case she needed to call 911 and she help me with my socks but I was able to do the rest. 2 months ago I would've had to cancel my appt. but losing that 15lbs made a DIFFERENCE so feeling proud! Plus (now I do not know why I'm always expecting bad news at the drs) my appt with the pulmonologist was excellent no new medication my PFTshow a little decrease but nothing to worrisome don't need to see him for 6 weeks and cleared for surgery. Plus they hook me up with the sleep lab so someone can help me with my BIPAP machine.

On another note I was soooo light headed cause I spent all the time getting dress did not have to eat but I did stick 4 unsweetened motts applesauce but the aid met me at the doctor's so I sent her to Chipotle good thing too cause by the test we got back to the Bronx it was time for her to go (do not know why they sent her for half a shift, idiots) but a least I got one meal today
    ME STAYING POSITIVE THROUGH IT ALL

@gjaholy33 That is a HUGE NSV. It's really great to see you getting your independence back, that's huge. And the positivity, also amazing. It's really upsetting when you rely on others and they let you down, but it's really awesome that you didn't let it get to you and ruin your entire day, you worked through it and came out on top. So great!!

And kudos to Gloria, with everything else this week, she's been learning how to use spreadsheets, and she's been helping me track daily posts and entering your weights into the spreadsheet, 3 cheers for Gloria!

Thanks Ashley
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post: Thursday 07.02

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

This week was almost perfect regarding CICO, but I feel fat and scared to step on scale tomorrow. Tonight's late dinner was at 9PM. I'm still full and feel quite bad &sad.

Stay Positive YOU GOT THIS!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: February Week 1
    PW =260.8
    CW=255.4

Wow!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

...I stayed up way to late (until the wee hours of the morning) to build a gaming server .........

Do you work in IT? I work as a programmer/report developer.

@CindyJNC1963 I do, I'm a certified PC Tech, I have always wanted to learn programming, I think that could be fun.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    He is thank goodness. Trying to keep him from running around and jumping on couch has been interesting.
    @gemwolf110 OMG I know how that is. I've got a cat who gets a recurring viral thing with his eye, and I have to cone him for a day or so while it clears up and I swear to God one of these days he's going to break his neck because that stupid cone doesn't phase him and he's always running into things with it on. I love him but he is not a bright cat lol.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Question of the Week:

What is your favorite activity?

Side note: Just realized it's Thursday and I hadn't done this yet. Whoops.

Swimming
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: February 7th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes exercise bike (13.6 miles) + 4200 steps walking at work

Wow what a burn!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Sorry I’m bad about checking in I keep forgetting

No worries just stay on track and do the best you can :)
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily check in - Thursday

Track - yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

Snow day here today. I’m sore from my workout yesterday and shoveling snow, so I took a break, plus too cold and snowy to go for a walk. Made wings for dinner tonight and they put me over calorie-wise.

A little extra comfort food to smooth away the soreness is okay as long as it's not a constant thing
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 7

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No.

Another craft day for me. Seeing family this weekend and have to finish some things up before I do.

This will be my family’s very late Christmas. See how I do. Haven’t had any kind of cheat day since I started but I fill up so quickly when eating not sure how much damage I could really do! I’ll enjoy what I can eat regardless! 😁

ROOTING for you to stay focused and hope you guys have fun
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Strength training for 50 minutes and 10 minutes of sprinting/jogging intervals with my husband at the gym! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

Wow isn't awesome when you have a workout buddy
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Username: Ver9nika
    PW = 244.3
    CW = 244.3

At first it was slight +, so I had to go ladies room three times to get 0 :s which is kind of unfair as I was almost perfect eater this week. Well... hopefully next week will be a good one o:)

Don't fret but stay positive and also stop measuring for fat loss as well by measuring your inches I'll bet you'll always have a loss
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016

Weigh In Day: Friday

PW = 154.2
    CW = 155.6🥺😫😖

🤷🏻‍♀️ Well not the way I hoped to start off in February, but 👉🏻TOM (and I don't mean Tom Brady 😂) and last weekend's SuperBowl eats and last Friday's luncheon. Part of the journey is gains--- it's not lateral--have to keep telling myself that so I don't feel disappointed after so much effort.

Stay focus on your goal and start measuring your inches and I'll bet you'll be surprised of the DIFFERENCE.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 148.8
    CW: 148

Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: no
    Calories: ridiculous
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical

Favorite Activity? I love jogging and Superfiit classes!

Congrats .8 ounces down way to go keep it up
This discussion has been closed.