TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @cindyjnc1963 Fantastic! I am so happy for you and all your hardwork!! Have a wonderful day!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

So I am committing to putting myself on display and not only measuring myself but doing it publicly un this group I will post my results Weekly on Sunday let's see how it goes because action speak louder than words. It's embarrassing to say but I had to be creative with my hips because my measuring tape ends at 45" and had a lot more room left.

That's great!! I did the same thing when I joined this website. I posted a current picture of myself here on MFP, which was a huge step for me. I let myself get in this terrible shape and refused to let anyone take a picture of me. But, I decided I needed to face it head on. You're doing an awesome job!!

• NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Username: NuggetBrain
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight: 269 lbs
    Current Weight: 267.8 lbs

Feeling good about that loss considering last week was not stellar for me lol
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi All,

It’s been a ridiculously stressful week and then I had an aunt die - I didn’t get to post on Saturday. Sorry.

It’s safe to say my weight loss was going great and then it’s come to a halt. I need to reboot.

Hope you are all having a good Monday!

Username: Mg07030
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 142.4
    Current Weight: 142.00
    Condolences to you and your family.
    CindyJNC1963

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 230.1
    CW: 223.8

Wooohoooo!!!! The plateau has been broken in a big way. I went three weeks gaining and losing the same two pounds so this is a welcome relief. Plateaus are such a bear. I knew I was doing everything right but I was starting to doubt myself. I'm glad I stuck with it. I am 0.8 lbs away from a 50 lb loss now.

A few weeks ago I bought 3 pairs of pants that were way too small. I am now wearing one of those pairs of pants at work. I just ordered 3 more pair because my old pants are falling off of me. They need to go in the Goodwill bin. I also ordered 3 too small shirts. I've gone from size 26 to size 20. It will be nice to get back in the teens again....and it's not too far away.

I made my 2nd meal in the Instant Pot yesterday. Of course I had to do something dumb again. I forgot to put the liner pot in there when I sautéed the chicken. It was a mess...surprisingly the pot still worked after a tedious cleaning. I really should take it apart and thoroughly clean it....but I was too lazy (and hungry) yesterday. Anyway, the meal turned out great.....not as good as the roast though.
    Nice loss!
    Start: 155
    Week 1 weigh-in on 2/4: 155
    Week 2 weigh-in on 2/11: 154.4
    Week 3 weigh-in on 2/18:
    Week 4 weigh-I on 2/25:
    Nice loss.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no but have been researching on Chair HIIT exercises that I can do
    Water 175oz

Measure of inches
    Sunday 2/10

Neck = 14.5
    Chest= 43.75
    Waist= 41
    Hips= 58
    R Thigh= 29.5
    L Thigh= 29
    R Arm= 13
    L Arm# 13.25
    R Calf= 15.5
    L Calf# 16

Goals/comments
    So I am committing to putting myself on display and not only measuring myself but doing it publicly un this group I will post my results Weekly on Sunday let's see how it goes because action speak louder than words. It's embarrassing to say but I had to be creative with my hips because my measuring tape ends at 45" and had a lot more room left.

wow you are a true modivator and a inspiration
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check-in
    Tracked
    Calorie under
    Water Over
    Steps 9138
    exercise none
    goals get over 12000 steps. All ready done 130 mins aquasize
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi All,

It’s been a ridiculously stressful week and then I had an aunt die - I didn’t get to post on Saturday. Sorry.

It’s safe to say my weight loss was going great and then it’s come to a halt. I need to reboot.

Hope you are all having a good Monday!

Username: Mg07030
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 142.4
    Current Weight: 142.00

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like work and life has been a huge stress Mary--- hang in there-- the great news is that you managed to maintain during all of this stress and that is a HUGE WIN! :)<3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    PRAISE'M TEAM SLIMSONS
    WE MADE IT TH O DAY 9 :D:D

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: INFO ON
    WEIGHT LOSS VS FAT LOSS

"Do You Want to Lose Weight?...

I ❤️love❤️ this info--- I've been reading about HIIT and the benefits, not only of heart health, but for cell regeneration/anti-aging affects also (I could really use that!!😂).... it's incredible what the body can do. Now if I can just make it happen!!😆🤷🏻‍♀️

🌷🌷🌷🌸🤗🌸🌷🌷🌷HAPPY MONDAY ALL!💪🏻💫
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, February 11th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, CXWorks, Arc trainer HIIT & Inclined Treadmill Walk
    Water: 155oz. so far
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post Weekend 09.-10.02

No calory counting, eating way too much way too bad choices. Couch was best friend. BUT today I made changes o:)

Daily post 11.02

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Mon - Feb 11 🙋‍♀️🏃‍♀️🥾 (Daily Tracking Day 1of 7)
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ One hour of barre - extra hard workout! 👍🏋️‍♀️ Five mile hike.
    Comments: I am happy I made the right choices last night. I was feeling a bit sideways and instead of leaning into making bad unhealthy choices of overeating or drinking I knew my attitude would change. No need to add an additional negative and it did change around! Feel great! Awesome hard workout. Weigh in tmo! 👍🙋‍♀️💃🙌
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs under)
    Exercise yes 60 min on the elliptical today.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Feb 11

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. my son was home from school today.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes busy at work
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on the exercise bike (13.6 miles ) + 5200 steps walking at work
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday (is it really still only Monday!?)

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

I had all three kids home today and planned to work out after they went to bed. But I have no energy now, so I’ll make it a point to do something earlier tomorrow.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes 75 mins walking, 45 mins weight training.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Completed a 10 minute morning run for quick cardio to get the blood pumping and start of the day energized! Morning workouts usually make my days more productive, so I had a good Monday. I hope everyone's start of the week is going great so far!
This discussion has been closed.