TEAM: Gutbusters (February)

Options

Replies

• matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    euronorris wrote: »
    @matthewsfive no, I am not having that problem so I can't help, sorry.

Thanks I guess I will go try the support page
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    anyone else having a problem getting there notifications? The bell will show that I have a few new notifications but when I click on it they go away and it won't open to show them to me.

@matthewsfive

I was having the same problem you were with the group notifications.
    I think it is fixed now.
    MFP often has glitches like this and sometimes they take a while to get fixed.

Sometimes I post my exercise in my diary and it shows up in the newsfeed and sometimes it doesn't.

MFP also used to send me notifications to my personal e-mail address when someone wrote on my profile or when someone wrote something below something I posted but that stopped awhile ago which is a pain and I checked my settings and my settings still indicate that I want to be notified. I now only get notifications when someone likes my post or comment which to me is less important than knowing someone actually wrote something on my wall or under my post or comment.

• LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Kimmie_H81 wrote: »
    Wow @LesIckaBod ...that's so inspirational! I'm starting between your June/July weight so would love to be similar around Christmas!

@Kimmie_H81 If I did it, anyone can. Keep your "why" in your mind, keep records of your food and exercise to help when progress seems to stall, and just keep going. You can do it!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    So excited to be starting a new month with some old friends and some new friends!! Good luck to everyone and I will carry my motto over from December ... Start, Don't Quit! Can't wait to see the progress we all make by being accountable to one another, but mostly to ourselves!
    Bonnie in Nashville TN
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi Gutbusters, excited to be back! I'm Emma, 36 and in London, UK. I've been in this group since October 2017, when I went from 235 to 179 in time for my wedding. I went up to around 190 after my minimoon and giving myself a month off last September, but maintained that through until Christmas. Took January off for the proper honeymoon and am back at 199ish, ready to go!
  • Ready2Succeed2019
    Ready2Succeed2019 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. When does the first weigh ins start?
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Glad to be back for February. I've gained back some of what I'd lost. Overindulged with Christmas and holidays. My son's wedding is in July so I'm determined to shed the weight before getting my outfit.
    February 1
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Ready2Succeed2019
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Glad to be back for February. I've gained back some of what I'd lost. Overindulged with Christmas and holidays. My son's wedding is in July so I'm determined to shed the weight before getting my outfit.
    February 1
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

Do you have an outfit in mind?
    I'm sure whatever you wear, you will look fabulous in <3
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Starting Weight: 249.6

@ReadytoSucceed2019, For starting Weight: your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Jan 27 - Sat, Feb 2
  • Coffeeonice
    Coffeeonice Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Pratainua
    Starting weight: 213.6lb (down 1.4lb from Friday 25 Jan)
  • Ready2Succeed2019
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    Starting Weight: 249.6

@ReadytoSucceed2019, For starting Weight: your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Jan 27 - Sat, Feb 2

So the next weigh in starts Sunday?
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @ReadytoSucceed2019, since your weigh day is Monday, did you weigh last Monday? If so, put that as your starting weight and then weigh in on Monday morning for week 1. I've only started co-captaining with @LesIckaBod in January so I'll ask her if this is correct?!

@12Sarah2015, congrats on hitting that mark!! That's awesome!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike: 20 min, 5.75 miles, travel day to SC but got the bike in before I left.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    User Name: AnnaZimm70
    February Week 1
    PW: 188
    CW: 187

I’m a day early, but traveling for a conference so won’t be able to weigh in tomorrow. Can I switch my regular weigh-in day to Friday? I’d prefer that if I can.

Wish me luck. Will have pretty much unlimited free food and drinks presented to me for the next 4 days - they feed us very well and the alcohol flows freely at a variety of different receptions. Planning on making as many good choices as I reasonably can, but I know this won’t be close to 100%. I’m going to have time open in the afternoons so hoping to get lots of walking in to counter some of the effects.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    @ReadytoSucceed2019, since your weigh day is Monday, did you weigh last Monday? If so, put that as your starting weight and then weigh in on Monday morning for week 1. I've only started co-captaining with @LesIckaBod in January so I'll ask her if this is correct?!

@12Sarah2015, congrats on hitting that mark!! That's awesome!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike: 20 min, 5.75 miles, travel day to SC but got the bike in before I left.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@BonnieHosk85 Yes, this Sunday will be the first weigh-in day for February Week 1. It's like a first birthday for your weight loss, if that makes sense to you.
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Hi, are the charts posted yet to log in weight???
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    February 2
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? A bit over
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @matthewsfive, not that I've seen yet. If you're ready to log you can post on this thread. I'll go back to be sure I've got everyone.
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    @matthewsfive, not that I've seen yet. If you're ready to log you can post on this thread. I'll go back to be sure I've got everyone.
    @BonnieHosk85 Thanks will post today
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Gutbusters! The first Week 1 weigh-in day for February will be tomorrow, Sunday. For those of you who are new to the group, here are some weigh-in FAQs:
    • When do I post my weigh-in?
      Post on your "scheduled weigh-in day". So, if you posted a weight in the New Member Registration thread on a Tuesday, then your scheduled weigh-in day will be each Tuesday of the month. You can also check the spreadsheet to see what your scheduled weigh-in day is.
    • Why is Week 1 beginning on Sunday? Haven't we been already posted our starting weights?
      Think of it like a first birthday. You're born, then you have to live a whole year before you can celebrate being 1. In this challenge, you post a starting weight, then you have a whole week to work on weight loss before you post your Week 1 weigh-in.
    • How do I post my weigh-in?
      Your posts should look like this:
      Username:
      Week: February Week 1
      PW: Previous Weight in lbs
      CW: Current Weight in lbs
    • What's my previous weight?
      If you're new, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever weight you posted in the New Member Registration thread, or check out the current spreadsheet to see what your posted info says. If you're returning, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever your weight was in the last week of the previous month.
    • I'm still confused. Who can help me?
      Just ask a question here and tag me or @BonnieHosk85, or PM me and we'll do our best to get back as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.