WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    congrats to @cyndiesstuff and @GingerPwr
    I dropped about a pound since weigh in on Friday. I knew all that work on my carpet would pay off - just had to wait a couple days for it to kick in!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Saturday
    Logged food: No and over
    Water: 80oz
    Steps or exercise: 10,422 steps and walked 40 min on treadmill

I had a lot of fun. It was so fun seeing everyone off season. We said in the cutest little inn. It was built in the 1700s. How did I do? No good and not bad. Could have been better, the sweets got the best of me, otherwise I did pretty well. I am going to catch up here,get ready for my week and work out a little. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Wtg @cyndiesstuff for 3rd place overall percentage lost!
    Congrats to @GingerPwr and @Shirin_K for second and third place on our team!
    We did it again-1st place for the step challenge!

@ljdanny hope your son has a speedy recovery. Hugs!
    @Mrsbell8well I don't know if I am the one who should be giving fashion advice but I like the pink.
    @cyndiesstuff Congrats on 3d place! You really turned things around! I am proud of you!
    @carlsoda I feel like we hardly had any snow this winter . I am sure you would love to send some my way! Lol! Dinner sounds yummy! Enjoy your day!
    @nstephenson01 Hang in there! Didn't the groundhog say early spring? Lol! Stay warm!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Awesome loss! Believe it girl! Great job!
    @pacsnc6 That is awesome! Cleaning carpets is great exercise! Nice getting stuff done AND burning calories!
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/8 10,522
    Steps 2/9 10,053

Sorry for being late!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    2/9- 7,436
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I like them both, tough decision.

Thank you for everyone who has been thinking of my son. He seems to be in good spirits today. He had some blood in his urine so they won't remove the catheder. Hopefully tomorrow. They did let him have a popsicle, I have to say I have never seen someone eat a popsicle like that before. He's starving, poor kid. They left the wound open, we got to see it today, um gross. I did go eat pizza after, talk about ruining my eating habits. Back at it tomorrow.
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I like the pink. Both are good professional looks, but the pink sets off the necklace very nicely.

@ljdanny continuing to pray for your family.

@cyndiesstuff You are wise beyond your years! The punching is a good alternative. I have been trying to focus on calmness, though -- yoga breathing, acceptance, stillness. And if the jonesing is seriously out of control, walking. The problems arise when I have no time or ability for either. But hey, it's a journey. I'm happy to be on it and not watching it from the cheap seats.

Steps last week:
    2/3 6420
    2/4 15917
    2/5 10779
    2/6 10473
    2/7 6987
    2/8 7482
    2/9 11548
    total: 69,606
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Can I get feedback for work photo? Pink or white? Skylynn is my photographer.

White :smile:
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Sunday Feb 10th

STEPS - 12,421
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @ljdanny I hope your son continues to do well. He has been through so much.
    @eyesopennow Awesome step totals!
  • sleepymom5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    87kd0gkc9qpx.jpeg

ATTENTION STEP TEAM
    We need to have the Saturday steps in late Saturday. Try to post before you go to bed on Saturday night. They won't count otherwise. Some of ours (mine included) weren't counted in the weeks total.

IDEAS
    We need our ideas for challenges. Our next one will probably be the first wek of March if anyone has any suggestions.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr I just noticed your new profile picture...dang you look smokin hot!!! Way to go.
    @cyndiesstuff , @Shirin_K, @GingerPwr great job in the rankings!!!
    Thanks everyone for the photo vote.
    @sleepymom5 so glad you had a good time.
    @ljdanny I remember the day you told us about your son. I’m so glad he’s progressing. Poor guy. I will be glad when he can eat more than a popsicle.
    @nstephenson01 and @carlsoda hang in there...spring will be here before you know it.
    @eyesopennow I know you have been trying. Yes it makes a difference if you take a little bit of time to prepare yourself for success. Otherwise it can feel hopeless.
    My mantra is “I refuse to feel deprived”. Which means I always need healthy, tasty, easy access to food.
    It’s going to be a very busy last week at my branch. Trying to stay calm.
    My daughter did really well at the special valentines dinner she went to with her boyfriend last night. She ate before she went. Volunteered as designated driver. She focused on dancing instead of food and alcohol. After they got back to their room she enjoyed the organic blueberries and special peanut butter sandwich she had made for a snack. Today she came over for a lovely plant based feast for lunch. After dishes we went for a run in the cold. She decided we would do a hill run. I was surprised at how well I did. Afterwards I just beamed. I said to her “wow look at us! Look at our life! I love it so much!!!”
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda Sounds like you and I are in the same weather pattern boat!!
    I think you are sending the weather to me! Please stop it LOL! Minnesota sucks cleaning roads and we pay SO MUCH TAXES!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    2/10: 9,962 steps
  • carlsoda
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well definitely pink - you look confident!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well - both looks are very good. I prefer the contrast of the pink. I loved your story about your time with your daughter this weekend. Awesome! Getting healthier together.

@cyndiesstuff - congrats on 3rd place

@ljdanny - hope your son continues to improve! Glad to hear about the popsicle- good first step.

@sleepymom5 - so sorry to hear about your dear friend. Hugs!!

We are mostly all packed and ready to leave for Florida in the morning. Forecast here for the early morning includes freezing rain - so we hope to get out without event!

I discovered very little of my warm weather wardrobe fits while packing tonight. Good news, but wish I had thought of it before. Found a few clothes pins and may have to shop a bit.

I plan my maintenance starting tomorrow. One thing I recently heard in the Phit N Phat podcast was journaling each day about one thing you want to keep doing, one thing g you want to start doing, and one thing you want to stop doing. I am going to try to find time to at least think (of not formally journal) this exercise thru while I am trying 2 weeks of maintenance calories. Anyone else try this or something similar?

I hope to listen to a few more podcasts during the 15 hour drive. Anyone have any good ones to recommend?

Hope you all have a great night!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 great loss!!!!!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @phoebe112476 Have a great trip! I am not one to recommend podcasts, the one you recommended is only the second podcast I have listened to
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    2/10 10,013 steps (getting into the habit of posting at night)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

The mods invite you to join in our Week 2 challenge. Taking us back to our childhood with a Sesame Street themed Challenge......THE LETTER P!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726381/feb-week-2-mod-challenge-the-letter-p#latest
This discussion has been closed.