WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @CassieGetsFit2013 thanks for posting. Impressive weight loss!!!
    @phoebe112476 how exciting to be off on an adventure. I love shopping at thrift stores especially in new locations and especially while losing weight. Have a safe journey and lots of fun! Good luck on your maintenance. You can do it!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Steps
    2/10
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    @Mrsbell8well what great photos! both are really nice, but i love that pop of pink!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @lennoncpa I know what you mean, it is like the only way to relieve the anxiety is to eat. and then it's out the window. bad habits are hard to break. keep practicing!!

@pacsnc6 yayay you. now you can come and clean my carpets. just think of the weight loss!!

@sleepymom5 I want you to really think about your day at the shore. find one or two things that went really well. and praise yourself. you said you did better that what you normally would. what was it that was better.

@ljdanny I am so glad your son is doing ok. and you too. this is so difficult. and your right back at it. today is the day to get back on track.

@eyesopennow you just keep at it mike that's what makes you a success! take care buddy.

@Mrsbell8well the self love in your weekend was wonderful. you took care of yourself and your enjoyed it. awesome

@phoebe112476 what a great problem to have. your clothes don't fit. I want to keep meal planning, I want to start yoga, and I want to stop binging on the weekends. great questions. I love phit n phat!

@twyla77 I am sooo glad your feeling better. it is tough when you don't feel well.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2019
    Check in for: Sunday
    Logged food: No and probably on track
    Water: 64 oz
    exercise and steps 30 min Dance workout, 30 min on stationary bike and 10,013 steps

I did well after I got back from my trip, I did some paperwork for work, had a stuffed pepper for dinner and did get a lot of exercise in. Today I have to do some more from home and then maybe head to a co workers house for some more instruction depends on the weather. It is snowing! Not a lot but it is supposed to continue. Then as usual, it will turn to rain and be gone tomorrow. Got to get an early start so I will check in later!

Don't forget to check out the moderator's challenge-https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726381/feb-week-2-mod-challenge-the-letter-p#latest

@cyndiesstuff One day at a time, you got this. Today is a new day! Good luck at the old mamo, ugh! Good time to listen to your podcast though! (the car ride, not during the mammogram Lol!) I actually did better with "real" food, I didn't snack just had what they had for dinner and made good choices, I had two more drinks than I planned but it was in the small champagne glasses so that wasn't bad...it was the desserts and guess where we were standing...right next to it. I think if it was cake or pie or something big that needed to be cut and put on a plate, I would have been ok, it was all bite sized little things...and candy sour patch kids and prosecco go well together.
    @Mrsbell8well So what did you end up wearing? When do you start your new position?
    @twyla77 I am so glad you are feeling better. No worries, with your weigh in being Sunday you have a little cushion with the weigh in time. We do need your steps for last week though.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Steps:
    Feb 10: 13 070
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Steps 2/10: 12,678
  • cyndiesstuff
    @sleepymom5 mamo done. I hate those but what ever lol. my weekend was a little more than half good. that is a success for me!!

@gottagetthisdown you got this! pick up the pieces and lets make a new plan. something about the old plan was not sustainable. you need something you can live with. 2019 is your year. you will figure this out this time for good.

@jedaschultz that's just a small gain. buckle down this week. you can get it back under 200. this is tough but you are tougher!

@Shirin_K omgosh.... 20 days on your string. that is wonderful. don't you worry about that scale it will move. just think of how healthy you are getting. I loved playing in the snow with the kids.

@carlsoda ohhh bummer. I am sorry dairy does that to you. but you know how this works, jump right back and track and you will feel better and the weight will come off.
  • cyndiesstuff
    omgosh @NuggetBrain that is great. nice loss. how are you doing? how is your plan going?
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    2/10
    4,216 steps
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Steps 2/10 10,180
This discussion has been closed.