Saturday
    PW: 166.6
    CW: 166.4
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    mac90kh wrote: »
    So much energy here - love it!

Sad I missed out on the step challenge - maybe next time ...

I'm Mac, turning 29 in March and I live in Melbourne Australia (we need more people from down under here ...)

I've been chubs for as long as I can remember, two stints when I weighed <175lbs, between 15 to 18 years of age and in 2014 when I found out I had a herniated disc and got the determination to lose weight and fix it.

Since my happy relationship with Sara started 3 years ago I slowly put on weight ... I know, how typical of a guy.

And since last August, I haven't been able to go under 190lbs.

My current goal is to get under 190lbs by my birthday which is on March 17th - so I have 6 weeks to lose 10lbs!

HI, Mac! Welcome!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Midday check in: colonoscopy prep stinks when you have celiac disease and a ton of food allergies. Most of what I can eat on a regular day is on the restricted list. I am having protein shakes and peanut butter today and all clear liquid tomorrow.
    I am also drinking 8oz of water per hour, which is pretty normal for me. The joy of turning 50 and a bad family history.

I also woke up this morning with a migraine and I can't take anything for it. That in particular stinks, but I will live through it.

On the bright side, I should be posting a loss on Monday. LOL.

• Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to be so late to the party. I've had pneumonia and am falling behind in a lot of areas. I'm happy to be here. Haven't done one of these in a few years and the motivation will be good. I've recently begun a new healthy eating program (I won't mention the name here) but it's very limited calories and very high in nutrition. I finally have hope after several years of slowly gaining back 45 of the 70 lbs I lost in 2011-2012. I don't want to gain it all back and I want to get a handle on my self, my emotional eating and a way to stick with food as fuel and nothing else.

I'm a 53 yr old married mother of 4 sons aged 26, 24, 20 and 18. I'm a teacher and my days are very filled. I work out 3 times a week with a trainer so my strength has improved while my eating hasn't. Hoping I'm on track to fix that. I will try to check in here regularly so I can learn from all of you and be support where I can. I'm just happy we are all here trying to better ourselves a day at a time.

Coleen, F, 53
    5"4'
    HW: 230, September 2011
    LW: 160, August 2012 (unless I go waaaayyyy back to 1990 when I weighed 120! Those were the days! lol)
    GW: 140
  • SapanPan
    SapanPan Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh-in - 142.2 (Note: Changing my weigh-in from Monday to Sunday just for this week)

I ran 4.2miles this morning, so got a good start to counting steps.

Have a happy and fun Sunday you guys...
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    A few questions/ confusion:

1) Could you let me know the cut off time for reporting on Sunday with time zone info so I can do the calculation to my time in Australia?

If you post your weigh in on Monday - you will never have to worry about the Sunday cut off. The forgetful Saturday folks are the ones to worry :)
    You are SEVERAL hours before most of us - you will be fine.

2) I’m a bit confused about which is “week 1”. I gave my start weight last Monday, but we haven’t started the challenges yet, will Monday 4th feb weighin be my “week 1” loss or will it be the start of tracking for week 1?

you will need to post your week one weight tomorrow. Unfortunately, your week 1 weigh in is early in the week. The difference between your starting weight and tomorrow’s weigh in will be posted as your change.

3) if my weigh-in day is Monday but I have to report in by Sunday (the previous day) for weight to be calculated, how does that work? Or should I shift to Sunday as a weighin day?

post your weigh in on Monday. If for some reason you forget - you have until the Sunday cut off to enter your weight. If you don’t enter anything all week - you will receive a NWI. This will all make more sense in a week or so as you see folks posting.

Thanks

• Beka3695
    Options
    SapanPan wrote: »
    @Beka3695 Where do we report the steps for the day and by when? Thank you .

Post steps in this thread. Please post in a format something like this:

SapanPan
    Step Challenge
    2/3 - 9824
    2/4 - 10478

Start posting at the end of the day today :)
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Starting weight needed
    @angelakauffman19

Sunday weigh ins
    @melissafeagins
    @nancymarie22
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Sunday check in

Today was a great day to sleep in! My sweet pup snuggled with me till 9 AM!

I am about to start food prep. Photos to follow.

I was not very active on the board yesterday. I did a 5k yesterday am. My time sucked....
    b6yz6njkk32d.png
    rzq1a114g25f.jpeg

Then last night, my BF and her 3 year old daughter came over for dinner.
    rhxcltm159dm.jpeg
    That was the chocolate cake she brought going down the garbage disposal.

What does everyone else have going on today???
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695
    Starting weigh in

My January ended with Workout Warriors and was posted there. This is where I am starting February.

I gained 0.6 lbs in January....

February Goals
    Lose 10 lbs
    7500+steps every day
    Shave time off my 5/10k
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Sunday check in

I was not very active on the board yesterday. I did a 5k yesterday am. My time sucked....
    b6yz6njkk32d.png
    rzq1a114g25f.jpeg

rhxcltm159dm.jpeg

NO amount of TIME sucks when running a 5K.....yes we can progress and improve our time but whether it takes you an hour or 20 minutes to run a 5K you frickin RAN a 5K!!!! Well done Becky!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Starting weight needed
    @angelakauffman19

Sunday weigh ins
    @melissafeagins
    @nancymarie22

I am a Monday weigh in, Becky. I didn't weigh this morning and I have already drunk more than a pound of water today....
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Sunday check in

b6yz6njkk32d.png
    rzq1a114g25f.jpeg

rhxcltm159dm.jpeg

I was supposed to have Bible study this afternoon, but it's canceled until next week.
    Other than that just colonoscopy prep, which means no leaving the house. I might walk the dog around the neighborhood, but I probably won't. I apologize now for my low step count today and tomorrow l, but will try to make it up later in the week.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @melissafeagins - I have you as a Sunday. Are you a regular Monday??

We are still getting this new team sorted out :)
  • suzabelle522
    suzabelle522 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Step challenge - Not sure is it started on 2/1 so here are my steps this week:
    1/28. 6885
    1/29 5594
    1/30 6865
    1/31 7343
    2/1 9794
    2/2 7602
  • nancymarie22
    nancymarie22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW-284.6 lb
    CW-278 lb
    GW-185 lb
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    @melissafeagins - I have you as a Sunday. Are you a regular Monday??

We are still getting this new team sorted out :)

I am a regular Monday. I weighed in Sunday morning last week because chocolate truffle for lunch... :)
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Monday weigh in
    PW 260lbs
    CW 255lbs
This discussion has been closed.