TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I am back and had 255 posts to catch up on. And what a read, a lot of great losses and accomplishments. Very inspiring.
    My vacation:
    The bad: it was all inclusive, so that meant a lot of drinking alcohol, aka empty calories.
    The good: there were water stations everywhere at the resort so I stayed very hydrated (and no hangovers). I am not the type of person to relax in a chair by the pool, so I spent most of my days swimming in the pool/ocean or walking up and down the beach. Lots of fruit and veggies everywhere and the resort had a raw bar, which was a great option to the buffet or burgers

Welcome back!! That's awesome that you made the best out of a "raw" situation. 😄
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Sat March 9th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 35 min Wii Just Dance

Saturdays we take the kids out to dinner so I usually just count it as a cheat day and go wayy over calories. Like binge and don't even track anything. This time I tried to focus more on just a cheat meal so I was on track most of the day but I enjoyed my dinner and treat. We'll see if that helps with cravings during the week.

@thedestar, that's kind of along the same thinking that Mike had....you knew you were going to be over because of your dinner out, but you didn't throw in the towel on the rest of the meals that day. I think that is huge!! If everyone could wrap their brain around that kind of thinking, binges would be a thing of the past!! Well done!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 9 Mini challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes Orange Theory, 60 minutes aerial silks (so much fun!!)
    Water: 8 cups

@karrihowlett, gotta love it when exercise is fun!!! Is that like aerial yoga?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    Last week's weight: 312lbs
    Current weight: 306.4lbs

@Jl20alon2564, well, that is quite a week you had!!!! Five and a half pounds gone!!! Whoo hoo!! Congratulations, and keep doing what you're doing!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Saturday 3.9.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under : no. Was a pizza slice over. Ugh
    Exercise: yes

@brandi_84, one slice isn't terrible....you did stop there!! Unless the pizza was gone, it would have been easy to keep going!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Where I go from now.
    Today is the first day home so lots of laundry and just getting adjusted to real life.
    I don’t plan on stepping on the scale til Friday, I don’t want to see the immediate damage done. Tomorrow I get back to clean eating, working out and the mini-challenge. This week the goal is to get back on the right path. Next Monday starts Intermittent Fasting to really push it.

@erikNJ, welcome home!! It sounds like you had a great vacation, and made some wise choices while you were there. What exactly is a raw bar?

You seem to have a good plan in place for when "real life" hits you on Monday. Glad to hear you are ready to jump right back into it!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Today: Sunday, March 10th
    Week: Week 2
    Previous week's weight: 168lbs
    Current week's weight: 167lbs

@Kwinnero, you managed to lose another pound, even after losing a massive five last week! Well done!!

And I thought I did better this week then last week!! I'm sure my body pumped the breaks a little bit after my big loss. But thank you @HASWLRS

@Kwinnero, Krystal, that's what I meant. It is difficult to have two big losses in a row, and sometimes a small gain follows a big loss. But you did manage another loss, so well done!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team, we got this!

Week 2 – 3/10 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – walked for 35 minutes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/10/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 55 minutes strength and 30+ minutes walking
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3/10:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @kidkees, do you have a weight for me?
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sun March 10th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 48 min Wii Just Dance

Way to go this week, team!! 🎉🎉
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, March 10, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercises: Yes - 90 minutes working in the yard
    Steps as of posting: 13,990

Amazing the difference between a 500 calorie pb&j vs a 500 calorie plate of chicken and veggies. The chicken is soooo much more filling. I had pb&j tonight so going to bed hungry. Happy face sad face kind of night. :)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday no
    Saturday no
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    March 10
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- over ( 250)
    Exercise- yes ( walked/jog on treadmill)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE MAR WK02

Fri 8th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, gym 12 minas cardio and 20 weights as I was rushed to get home and get ready for the rugby match

Sat 9th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - no, but planned evening out at a Japanese restaurant
    Exercise - no

Sun 10th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, absolutely beasted in a PT session for 90 mins!!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Options

***** WEIGH IN *****
    PW 206.25
    CW 199.75

6.5lbs loss!!!!

Finally into ONEderland!!!!

For those that have followed my journey it has taken me forever to get under 200. I do everything right and for 33 weeks (I stat everything) I have hovered from 200.75 - 214 and back down and finally finally got under 200!!

Going to make and appointment with my PT to see what I can do with my gym programme to lose the rest of the weight as I can't cope with this yo-yo anymore. My food is right, my macros seem right I just don't know any more. My diary is open so if anyone can give me any tips from my macros and intake please please let me know.

For now I am concentrating on upping protein and cardio

@Tracie_Lord, what a good idea, to reach out to your PT for some advice. Upping cardio seems like a no-brainer for weight loss.

you'd think so right!!! well my PT has slightly upped by cardio but not much and upped my weights and calorie intake instead! I'm slightly baffled at the moment tbh, always been of the mentality of ' eat less, move more' but I guess I should listen to the experts in this case and see where it takes me
  • Tracie_Lord
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE MAR WK01

Fri 1st March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Sat 2nd March
    Meal tracking - yes; even all the alcohol!!
    Under calories - no but planned works social
    Exercise - no

Sun 3rd March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Mon 4th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 70 min gym weights and cardio

Tues 5th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes (even with pancakes for shrove Tuesday!!! :) )
    Exercise - no

Wed 6th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes; 45 min swim

Thurs 7th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 60 min cardio and weights

***** WEIGH IN *****
    PW 206.25
    CW 199.75

6.5lbs loss!!!!

Finally into ONEderland!!!!

For those that have followed my journey it has taken me forever to get under 200. I do everything right and for 33 weeks (I stat everything) I have hovered from 200.75 - 214 and back down and finally finally got under 200!!

Going to make and appointment with my PT to see what I can do with my gym programme to lose the rest of the weight as I can't cope with this yo-yo anymore. My food is right, my macros seem right I just don't know any more. My diary is open so if anyone can give me any tips from my macros and intake please please let me know.

For now I am concentrating on upping protein and cardio

Hi Tracie, Im not so familiar with looking at others diary but it looks like we might have to be MFP friend?? I tried to look at your macros and couldn't. Congratulations though! Onederland is a lovely place to stay!

@Kwinnero, If you go to Tracie's profile, you just have to hit "view diary" and you can see it. The rest of her profile may be private, but not her diary. That being said, @Tracie_Lord, Tracie, I don't know what I am looking for. If the macros were set by MFP, than I would just say to try to hit them all every day as closely as possible.

I have very recently changed my macros and my calorie intake on advice I've been given
This discussion has been closed.