30 min strength
    Steps: 10163
    Water:92oz
    Happy Sunday
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Hello TBBT teammates!

I am Christine, and this will be my second month with the team and this challenge! I have been working on my weight loss since November 27th. I am also involved in the Game of Thrones Challenge, and the Hogwarts challenge. I am looking forward to another month here!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    Starving me just picked up NY style pizza for fam only to come home & eat cauliflower rice! Hope I can keep this up!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feeling so motivated for a good week reading the team weigh ins that have come in already! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,972 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, March 2, 2019
    Logged food: ✅
    Under calories: ✅
    Exercises: Yes : ✅ (Treadmill)
    Steps: 13,743
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 3/3 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Walking at Home with Leslie Sansone’s – 5K walk with a twist (3.1 miles) – 45mins. and cleaning the house – 1 hour.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Starving me just picked up NY style pizza for fam only to come home & eat cauliflower rice! Hope I can keep this up!

@Kwinnero, that's playing with fire, bringing pizza into the house!! Glad you are "in the zone" so that you could stay strong!! Just try not to let yourself get to the "starving" point....bad decisions get made when that happens!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Feeling so motivated for a good week reading the team weigh ins that have come in already! :)

@Coral333, agreed!! We are three for three so far!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Exercise: yes – Walking at Home with Leslie Sansone’s – 5K walk with a twist (3.1 miles) – 45mins. and cleaning the house – 1 hour.

@jlbtnc, great start to the Mini Challenge!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/3/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 1 hour bowling. 20 minutes walking

May attempt to get some yoga in this evening, but that depends on if I drive back home this evening. Another snow storm is predicted to hit us worse than we've had all season, so there's a possibility my boyfriend and I will make a snow day and take off work and I may stay another night!
  • jlbtnc
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »

@jlbtnc, great start to the Mini Challenge!!

@HASWLRS thank you, love the mini challenge one way to remind me to keep busy, because cannot always get outside and walk.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,972 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @jlbtnc, I love Walking at Home with Leslie Sansone’s videos when you can’t get outdoors, 👍🏼
  • jlbtnc
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie yes me to. I have several other ones, and can find some on YouTube. I go as a guess with my husband to the gym, but he stopped going last year when I broke my wrist. I keep telling him to go again so I can workout, but have not been successful. So figured why not use what I have at home. Monday-Friday I walk when get my grandson from school, but need more than just that.

• jlbtnc
    Options
    Awesome job for Feb week 4 group. Congratulations!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you for your encouragement.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Kwinnero wrote: »

@Kwinnero, that's playing with fire, bringing pizza into the house!! Glad you are "in the zone" so that you could stay strong!! Just try not to let yourself get to the "starving" point....bad decisions get made when that happens!!

On a positive note my 13 year old and husband finished it all(i think they have some sort of tape worm)
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, March 3, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercises: No
    Steps as of posting: 5,963

I was exhausted after my seminar yesterday and not much sleep last night. On the upside I had a glorious 3 hour nap while my kids were with their grandparents :). Caught up on the sleep I missed last night and felt like my crazy younger bachelor self. No kids, sleeping until the afternoon, watching Netflix. What a glorious day :).
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3/3:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes walked 35 min
This discussion has been closed.